You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I understand what your saying, but how can you tell if she's playing hard to get or just not intetested? We can't read their mind, i get reject alot and i can't even tell half the time if i've been blown off because she wasn't interested or she's just playing hard to get. What do you do if you know for sure she's interested in you, but you still get turn down for dates?Originally posted by salthepal
in a few words, when a girl is playing hard to get she is trying to present a challenge to you, just like evryone here tells u to do to the girls ..
she wants you to pant after her, it doesn't mean she's not interested .. more likely is that she wants to evaluate whether ur interested enough for her to agree to date you ..
but boy is she wrong, coz ur a dj and u know how to bust her nuts and tease her and MAKE HER PANT AFTER YOU, not the other way round ...
keep that in mind and you will succeed .. hopefully
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.