Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does Genuine Desire look like to you?

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking for examples, experiences, etc. Of women who have shown the most prominent display of Genuine Desire you've ever seen.

I've heard some individuals say that a woman has gone as far as to say she would die for him. Some even further than that. I'm not asking anyone to compare to this, it's just an example.

If it wasn't seen with your own two eyes, it isn't real. Personal experiences only please.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't put much faith in any woman that was making claims of genuine desire other than coming from my mom.

Most women are too emotional. Just because they felt that way one minute, doesn't mean they would feel the same the next day.

I've experienced many cases of strong sexual desire, but that's about it.

Their strong desires are always tied to their emotions, that's why I don't trust them. I don't consider anything that's based in emotion to be genuine.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, i'll bite

I was singled out in a pit at a Dj set last year by a attractive early 20's blonde. She came onto me, gave me her snapchat (which became her number) and she always initiated and wanted to boink. She lived an hour away in a major city, but I never had to lift a finger for her and she came to me. I think in a general sense genuine desire is where there is nothing stopping one from achieving their romantic/sexual aim and they will go to whatever length necessary to satiate said desire. Ultimately, I dropped this girl but her actions on the whole seemed to indicate what some may deem as genuine desire.

Best to judge actions over words in these scenarios though. If she says she will go to the ends of the world to see, but doesn't then you know it isn't 'genuine desire'.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't put much faith in any woman that was making claims of genuine desire other than coming from my mom.

Most women are too emotional. Just because they felt that way one minute, doesn't mean they would feel the same the next day.

I've experienced many cases of strong sexual desire, but that's about it.

Their strong desires are always tied to their emotions, that's why I don't trust them. I don't consider anything that's based in emotion to be genuine.
This

The irony is that a woman will mostly desire things and people that don't desire her

I lost all my "favourite women " by responding to their interest on a equal level.

To answer the question directly: genuine desire is that look, her showing interest, checking up on you, her being jealous and tet fascinated by your presence.

Yet ,as i just said this infatuation wont last forever AND its easily faked because thats what women do best: act.

As the late Kevin Samuel used to say: most men want more COOPERATION from women. In other words: more control over their emotions...we want simple equations like 1 + 1 ,so we can understand women, before we will actually invest .

Genuine desire is the worst thing you can wosh for from a woman: because it won't ever be sustainable. I rather have a rational thinking hb6,5/7 woman who knows that she needs me to get ahead in life

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Asking for examples, experiences, etc. Of women who have shown the most prominent display of Genuine Desire you've ever seen.

I've heard some individuals say that a woman has gone as far as to say she would die for him. Some even further than that. I'm not asking anyone to compare to this, it's just an example.

If it wasn't seen with your own two eyes, it isn't real. Personal experiences only please.
They'd do just about anything for you. They genuinely want to be around you; even if costs zero (walking around the park, mall, small shops, etc.). When you want / need sex, she gives it to you.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She makes riding your d1ck a priority, she schedules her day around it.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexual desire: She’ll call you up at all hours & want a booty call or dirty talk or dic pics. Or if she’s with you. she’ll wake up at 3am whispering ‘I’m horny’.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a few that did some very nice things for me that involved large investments of their time or going far out of their way which resulted in displays of desire.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This

The irony is that a woman will mostly desire things and people that don't desire her

I lost all my "favourite women " by responding to their interest on a equal level.

To answer the question directly: genuine desire is that look, her showing interest, checking up on you, her being jealous and tet fascinated by your presence.

Yet ,as i just said this infatuation wont last forever AND its easily faked because thats what women do best: act.

As the late Kevin Samuel used to say: most men want more COOPERATION from women. In other words: more control over their emotions...we want simple equations like 1 + 1 ,so we can understand women, before we will actually invest .

Genuine desire is the worst thing you can wosh for from a woman: because it won't ever be sustainable. I rather have a rational thinking hb6,5/7 woman who knows that she needs me to get ahead in life
People always fantasize about and desire things that they cannot afford. Ask someone what their dream car is and you'll probably hear Ferrari, Lambo, McLaren or something along those lines. No one is going to say that their dream car is a Dodge Caravan or Honda Civic. Same thing with "dream people". Ask an average man or woman to describe their dream girlfriend/boyfriend and you will get someone who is way out of their league. However, men can generally tell the difference between fantasy and reality while women these days are increasingly delusional and actually believe that they can land the man of their dreams. That's how we end up with legions of 40+ year old cat ladies and "dog moms" wondering "where all the good men are".

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, one particular LTR comes to mind. The way this woman serviced and looked after me was unprecedented in my world. During intimate moments or even sometimes just cuddling on the couch, she would just stare at me with those massive dreamy puppy dog eyes. Emitting a youthful glow. Nothing short of infatuation. The feeling I would receive from this felt primordial. It would just break me, make me weak and loose frame. I'd fall for it so hard that I felt I could truly entertain the idea of a Romeo and Juliette situation. To me, that felt like genuine desire... While it lasted. It's almost unmeasurable the joy and satisfaction you can experience from some women.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People always fantasize about and desire things that they cannot afford. Ask someone what their dream car is and you'll probably hear Ferrari, Lambo, McLaren or something along those lines. No one is going to say that their dream car is a Dodge Caravan or Honda Civic. Same thing with "dream people". Ask an average man or woman to describe their dream girlfriend/boyfriend and you will get someone who is way out of their league. However, men can generally tell the difference between fantasy and reality while women these days are increasingly delusional and actually believe that they can land the man of their dreams. That's how we end up with legions of 40+ year old cat ladies and "dog moms" wondering "where all the good men are".
Must agree with you. It’s generally ridiculous.

There is also an element of dissatisfaction in it. One who is satisfied doesn’t experience that dissatisfaction but rather is content, even though their contentment is not due to perfection; it’s based in reality and acceptance.

For myself I am content. I drive an exotic car but every year a newer model comes out. Because I am satisfied with what I drive I do not experience envy or feel the need to update each year. I am married to an objectively desirable man. I am happy to be married to him and although he is not perfect and he is not Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp (who both, while desirable men, have their human flaws too), he is someone I find sexy and whose company I greatly enjoy. So I don’t suffer from an uneasy dissatisfaction like the women you mention or like OP….and I certainly haven’t settled either.

But in my view it takes a certain level of personal maturation to arrive at this place. It’s an inner groundedness; an inner peace.

And granted as a chick I don’t have raging testosterone to deal with either, so I certainly acknowledge that the physiology is different for men.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
For me, one particular LTR comes to mind. The way this woman serviced and looked after me was unprecedented in my world. During intimate moments or even sometimes just cuddling on the couch, she would just stare at me with those massive dreamy puppy dog eyes. Emitting a youthful glow. Nothing short of infatuation. The feeling I would receive from this felt primordial. It would just break me, make me weak and loose frame. I'd fall for it so hard that I felt I could truly entertain the idea of a Romeo and Juliette situation. To me, that felt like genuine desire... While it lasted. It's almost unmeasurable the joy and satisfaction you can experience from some women.
I have been lucky enough to experience this a few times. When it's a woman you find beautiful, and everything else seems to check out, it's close to indescribable and frankly almost irresistible for any man except the darkest triad mfers. In effect, she gives chase.

Imagine a woman you think is smoking hot, with all the fundamentals, making an effort to stay in contact even when apart, bringing you little gifts, asking about you and listening intently to your responses with genuine interest, and always insisting on being in contact with you. She learns what you like and at what levels and delivers on every front.

She sees you in everything, and (if you're lucky) you see her in everything; you do things for each other because you also feel a genuine desire for them.

Gentlemen, it's like crack. And then one day, suddenly, it stops, cold, and you're left standing there wondering wtf happened, and she's gone from your life.

Women (most) are fickle and will lose interest due to the most insignificant issues they can build up into massive things. For those who have been lucky enough to experience the above for several years, you're lucky; the longest I've been able to maintain that level of effort from a woman was three years. Either they change their behavior into something you no longer want or just have a psychotic break, and you dump them or they you.

YMMV

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it’s akin to an ember that smolders. It ebbs and flows, sometimes it’s a consuming conflagration, sometimes it’s an ember, it is a slow burn. It’s a tension between two people that is ever dynamic. Sometimes it’s seductive, sometimes it’s playful but it’s always energizing that connection in a dynamic way.

It is expressed through thoughtfulness and touch and time together, and what that looks like is specific is determined by the two individuals in the interaction.

It’s a wonderful thing to experience.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proximity. A simple phone call of how I am doing shows her innate desire towards my being on any given day.
For a woman to buckle up and dial a man in these trying times is LTR territory. They have an aura of respect for that man. They will text the orbiters and what not but they will always call that one man.
When they call it’s code for “I want to see you tonight”. The bat signal is shining in the sky.

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, it's like crack. And then one day, suddenly, it stops, cold, and you're left standing there wondering wtf happened, and she's gone from your life.
Maybe this is unusual, but I wouldn’t want a woman thinking that intensely about me and paying that much attention to me. I’ve experienced it, and it felt suffocating and as if an unrealistic, unsustainable expectation put upon me.

I believe my relationship with my wife greatly improved after having children and I don’t think I’d be able to bear a relationship with a woman while in my 30’s and 40’s (in 40’s now) without children because I’d prefer much of her energy diverted into raising children rather than so much on me. I don’t want someone idolizing me

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Maybe this is unusual, but I wouldn’t want a woman thinking that intensely about me and paying that much attention to me. I’ve experienced it, and it felt suffocating and as if an unrealistic, unsustainable expectation put upon me.

I believe my relationship with my wife greatly improved after having children and I don’t think I’d be able to bear a relationship with a woman while in my 30’s and 40’s (in 40’s now) without children because I’d prefer much of her energy diverted into raising children rather than so much on me. I don’t want someone idolizing me
My kids are late teens and still think I’m a superhero. They always say “don’t worry mom dad (the man you ran out of your marriage) will fix it!”. Invariably they’re correct. I don’t mind the adulation from anyone, as long as it’s deserved.

M

member162951

Agree that women can be great actresses but it can go the other way too.

Meaning she may be highly attracted, feel desire, jealousy, stalking your social media (silently), etc but for whatever reason "acting" like she's NOT, playing the "cool girl" if you will.

Basically you'll just never know one way or the other because while women are highly emotional, they're not always transparent with their emotions.

They truly are the 'great pretenders.' Or can be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HS sweet hearts are about the closet you will ever get to genuine desire/love, when hormones are rampant and the curiosity for sex is at the front of the brain. Or find a women who has abstained from sex for years.

A female who desires you will be consumed by her feminine energy and will basically do what ever you say. She will know your every want and need. She wont question or challenge you in anyway. Ever seen and old love scene from a movie, these scenes almost capture the essence.

Last edited: