Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you watch on T.V?

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Television rots your brain.

50% are ads, and 49% isn't worth watching.

I leave 1% because sometimes there's something good.

I don't watch television, and I haven't had cable in years (not since 1991). If I see it in some hotel room or at a friend's place I always think "People actually watch this stuff??"

If I could pick and choose, so I could get just what I want and nothing else, I might consider subscribing. Until then, I don't think so.

Ben

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I mentioned a while ago that I caught The Simpsons and decided to sit down and watch it. What the hell happened to that show? It turned into absolute nonsense! It just reminded me of why I've never made a phone call to the cable company.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironically many of the best programs (especially documentaries) are on the government channel. And even more ironically, the govt channel is also the best news channel. Screw democratic media, the govt newscasters knows their sh*t! Heh.

By the way, for the guys who never watch TV, do you play any computer games? Use the internet for entertainment purposes? That stuff rots your brain :)

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
History channel, King Of Queens, Family guy, Simpsons, King of the hill and especially Smallville.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't watch TV anymore. It's too depressing; nothing but greed, pain, violence, and death ... and that's without including the news.

REJ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Abbott said, TV rots your brain. IMO the 1% that's good would be comedy. Not like Simpsons or Family guy, but stand up comedy performances because you can actually gain somehing from it.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hardly watch tv - maybe only a few hours a week - i guess i have other things to do.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was waiting for Rollo Tomassi to jump in here and proclaim:

"T.V. is for women"

He hasn't, so I just did. It's not worth sitting through the man-bashing commercials to get to the man-bashing programming, at least, not for any man with a shred of self-respect left.

I used to watch the History Channel and Military Channel a lot, but turning on the T.V. and paying for cable just doesn't seem worth it, not when I could be doing 50,000 other things with that time and money.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women's tennis or anything else featuring women in short skirts grunting.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
I was waiting for Rollo Tomassi to jump in here and proclaim:

"T.V. is for women"

He hasn't, so I just did. It's not worth sitting through the man-bashing commercials to get to the man-bashing programming, at least, not for any man with a shred of self-respect left.

I used to watch the History Channel and Military Channel a lot, but turning on the T.V. and paying for cable just doesn't seem worth it, not when I could be doing 50,000 other things with that time and money.
I second that.

TV IS PURE CRAP! It's basically misinformation AND advertising. They might as well pay me to watch it, at least it would be fair to the amounts of money they get brainwashing people.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heheh,..

The NFL and NHL are the only thing not for women on TV.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
24 and Prison Break.....Unbeatable drama!

Simpsons for the best comedy

Like to watch WSOP too. I play alot of poker

24 and prison break are the only shows that keep me from going out or if i do MUST be on sky+.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stand-Up, Daily Show and Colbert Raport, and Family Guy. Of course I tivo it and skip the comercials. Maybe 3 -4 hours a week during summer and 2 hours a week the rest of the year.

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only shows I watch regularly are the Daily Show and the Colbert Report. And occasionaly I would catch an episode of Jeopardy or Seinfeld.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't really watch TV at all, and they all sit powered off most of the time, which is the way I like it. I agree it rots your brain.

Our TVs are mostly for movies (and the kids). We have a dedicated movie room. The TV shows that I like we either have on DVD, or the DVR records the whole season and I watch them at the end as one big marathon.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty sad to watch tv, especially most shows are reality shows - I feel a pathetic when I'm watching tv. I usually download series. Having said that:

Conan O'brien
Masterminds - show about great theives

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like House, Numbers, 24, and Prison Break... though the latter are too often stretching the improbability of the plot twists too far into deus ex machina fantasy land to suit me as of late. That, some cartoons (Family Guy, KIng of the Hill, etc.), and a few sports events. Not a religious follower of any of them.