Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you watch on T.V?

Freigeist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I'm been wanting to watch this question for a long time. You see, I don't watch "normal" TV shows unlike almost everybody else. Like when I go to people's house and we watch TV, I usually want to watch Discovery Channel, CNN, History Chanel and Comedy Network. People around here just watch MTV and all that kind of "popular" stuff, but I watch shows like MASH, Seinfeld and Frasier. I like cartoons such as Family, South Park and Futurama as well. Because of my taste in television sometimes I feel like I'm kinda left out, because everybody would be talking about programs they watch which I know nothing about. The stuff they watch simply doesn't interest me as much, and I can't really force myself to watch these shows to fit in. So what do you watch on T.V, does it help you relate to other people or are you also like me?

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm pretty much the same as you.
My interests within television programs are very different from my friends' interests. The same goes for things I do on the internet.

But I try to not care.

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be interested in what you want, but try to broaden your horizons as much as possible, (ie i used to hate country music but then a friend who loves it showed me some songs and now i enjoy the music so i can enjoy it with him) just remember to stick to your identity and all is good.

--Mission

Reaction score
Freigeist said:
Hi, I'm been wanting to watch this question for a long time. You see, I don't watch "normal" TV shows unlike almost everybody else. Like when I go to people's house and we watch TV, I usually want to watch Discovery Channel, CNN, History Chanel and Comedy Network. People around here just watch MTV and all that kind of "popular" stuff, but I watch shows like MASH, Seinfeld and Frasier. I like cartoons such as Family, South Park and Futurama as well. Because of my taste in television sometimes I feel like I'm kinda left out, because everybody would be talking about programs they watch which I know nothing about. The stuff they watch simply doesn't interest me as much, and I can't really force myself to watch these shows to fit in. So what do you watch on T.V, does it help you relate to other people or are you also like me?

Actually I thought everyone watched all those shows you mentioned...Here, everyone has their TV screens on comedy central, FX, or Spike Tv or the History Channel..

I do all my TV viewing on Youtube.com nowadays...I can watch whatever the f*ck I want to watch at anytime.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only watch football on tv regulary and rarely documentaries and political talk shows.

TV sucks. Too bad I realised that only recently after years and years if time wasted watching sh!t on TV.

Imagine what you can do in the hours you spend in front of the screen.

1 hour gym
1 hour reading
1 hour homeworks
1 hour for your hobbys
etc etc

Your life would be a lot better if you managed the time you watched TV in a better way.

Fück TV!!!!!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any original series/movie on HBO rocks my world...plus comedies like Seinfeld, Simpsons, Family Guy and the History Channel, and whatever metal thing VH1 has on

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mail Call
The Shield
Lost

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time I watch TV: Sopranos, Wrestling (occasionally), NFL or if i'm watching a DVD with my S/O. I find it to be a complete waste of time besides that, I agree that it is the idiot box.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Television rots your brain, except for sports. Some of the "educational" stuff is ok, but most of it is too slow and dumbed-down.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't watch TV. Even when I do, it's usually a DVD. I have seasons of TV shows, so why the hell would I want to pay a huge chunk of money for cable to watch a bunch of re-runs?

The only time I usually watch a DVD is when I'm eating a meal. Other than that, the TV is never on. I'm too busy doing something constructive like yard work, indulging in my hobbies, etc.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow you guys are so cool!! you dont watch tv? **** TV? you guys must get lots of girls.

Reaction score
Mr. Unique said:
Wow you guys are so cool!! you dont watch tv? **** TV? you guys must get lots of girls.
No they just spend more time on Sosuave and posting useless stuff and wasting their time. TV is good in moderation I watch history, discovery, news and sports. I hate watching series like 24 on TV cuz of the damn commericals so I just wait till the whole season comes out on DVD. :rockon:

REJ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
I watch TV on fridays, when there's some anime showing. The rest of the week, I don't watch TV, or I watch comedy performances to fine-tune my sense of humor.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, dump your TV and get a faster Internet connection! You'll never go back!

On occasions I watch "One Tree Hill" or "The O.C." or sometimes that one reality show "The Amazing Race." Other than that.. not really a whole lot of TV here.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao I like how people laugh online to other liars to seem "more DJ" hahaha

anyhow, I watch 24 and smallville