"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

What do you want from this sight?

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
From reading the replies to a lot of these questions I noticed a lot of diffrent point of views. It made me wounder what you are after from this sight and from relationships in general?

SO reply with what you hope to get out of this and what your relationship goals are. I am very curious what the Master Don's have to say.

So do it already.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
MT
I'm just trying to make sure I'm not the only sane person alive.
Also, I really think this site* has improved my self esteem tons... it dosnt seem like it at first when u find out just how AFC you are.. but after that its all uphill.
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
ACtually I do not expect to get anything out from this site anymore. I believe it is more a motivational force to change your life. After the initial push in the right direction we will have to make it on our own. After this sosuave becomes worthless and can give no more. It's like anything else, in the beginning you follow a guideline on how to do stuff, then you personalize it so it fit you instead of the other way around.

This site has helped me tremedously and changed my outlook on life. Now I do not need it anymore but I stay behind to write in my journal and off course to share bad german jokes and just give the people here some headaches :)

When it comes to relationships I want to surround myself with people who care about me and respect me. With the opposite sex I want a girl who fit me and I her and some sex too. I do not want to climb mountains, swim across rivers and stuff like to prove to some unknown person I am a man. To sum it up, I want to do the stuff I like and improve as a person and to share my world with friends and a girlfriend.

What is your goal?
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
This site just changes your outlook on life. It's a stepping stone, once you skip over it, you dont go back. It teaches you to be critical of the world around you, and make the most out of it.

A lot of the techniques you'll read aren't that important (i.e. phonecall waiting rules, etc), and some of them are actually useful tips.

The real wealth of this website lies in the everyday forum posts from people who try to change the perspective of all the newcomers who enter.

What do I want from this site? Nothing. I mostly read it because I enjoy discussing this stuff with likeminded people, and because some threads are entertaining as hell. Plus, I do enjoy helping out people who are stuck in a sh!tty situation cause of some girl whenever I can.
 

MixMaxster

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Canada
I'm wanting to play "catch up" with everyone else. Seems I'm one of the only guys I know who "doesn't get it", where my friends are out dating several girls at a time and ALWAYS having them on the side... I can't even get one to so much as smile at me.

Seems like a pretty good reason to figure what's going on and how to fix it. I don't want to marry someone desperately like my friend is doing, I'd rather make the choice of who I want to marry instead of saying "you're not going to do any better man, just take her and run" lol.

Seriously, I want happiness from good relationships where I feel I have a choice in who I date, one where I don't have to put on a facade and one where it's a strong relationship emotionally and physically.

I also wanted to become a DJ to become a dominant male, one with the right attitude, loads of confidence, a fearless approach on life and the energy and happy outlook that makes me feel I can do anything. That's a lot better than the pessimistic attitude I had on life and letting people walk all over me was also something I didn't want to have happen anymore. And essentially by becoming a DJ EVERY aspect would be better; Dating, attitude, appearance, personality, conversation, communication, looks, outlook.

Essentially I've wanted to be what a DJ is since I can remember, but I didn't know how to go about becoming one. But that's changed ;)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top