Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do you think?

hcaz074

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK there is this girl who is my neighbors friend. When ever she is over we always play baseball in my neighbors back yard.She laughs at all the funny things i say and stuff, but then someone said she should go out with me, and she said eww thats gross. So now im confused what do you think i should do? And do you think she lieks me?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm

How old are you? Seems like your around 13 maybe?

Does it really matter if she likes you and why do you care? Do you like her? If so then get her digits or at least do something with her.

RussianRocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hcaz074
OK there is this girl who is my neighbors friend. When ever she is over we always play baseball in my neighbors back yard.She laughs at all the funny things i say and stuff, but then someone said she should go out with me, and she said eww thats gross. So now im confused what do you think i should do? And do you think she lieks me?
You are exactly 10 years old.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless your age, you are just friends.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she said eew, because she does like you, seriously how old is she

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol- dont believe everything a girl says

"Eww thats gross" is ******** for "IM IN LOVE WITH YOU!" or at least in this case.

So its simple- she does like you, though it sounds like youre both pretty young.

Last edited: