"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

what do you think?

hcaz074

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
OK there is this girl who is my neighbors friend. When ever she is over we always play baseball in my neighbors back yard.She laughs at all the funny things i say and stuff, but then someone said she should go out with me, and she said eww thats gross. So now im confused what do you think i should do? And do you think she lieks me?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Hmmm

How old are you? Seems like your around 13 maybe?

Does it really matter if she likes you and why do you care? Do you like her? If so then get her digits or at least do something with her.
 

RussianRocket

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by hcaz074
OK there is this girl who is my neighbors friend. When ever she is over we always play baseball in my neighbors back yard.She laughs at all the funny things i say and stuff, but then someone said she should go out with me, and she said eww thats gross. So now im confused what do you think i should do? And do you think she lieks me?
You are exactly 10 years old.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Regardless your age, you are just friends.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
she said eew, because she does like you, seriously how old is she
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
lol- dont believe everything a girl says

"Eww thats gross" is ******** for "IM IN LOVE WITH YOU!" or at least in this case.

So its simple- she does like you, though it sounds like youre both pretty young.
 
Last edited:
Top