Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think? (texting)

MartinARMT

Don Juan
Reaction score
So last month I added a new plate. Due to different schedules we see each other once a week. When we go out her IL is high and we always have sex.

Every time I text her it takes a very long time for her to answer back. Anywhere from 4 to 10 hours. I only text her to setup dates. She always responds and hasn't said no yet.

I have no idea why it takes so long for her to answer back. Any ideas?

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The results speak for themselves. She's agreeing to go out, and you're having sex.

As for the texting... if you're lucky, she's one of those rare girls that doesn't feel the need to be on their phone constantly. If it's a consistent thing that she's done every sense she's met you, then this is likely the case, in which case you should be happy and not worry.

Another option might be that she read in fvcking cosmopolitan never to text guys back right away, and is running this game on you. Again, she's still meeting up, so no big deal. Dont worry about it man.

Either way, I would make sure that you aren't replying to her right away all the time. Kind of mirror her. A good rule of thumb if you're texting a girl is to take at least as long to respond as she took to text you back (in some cases even longer).

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just phone her. Screw texting..call her to set up dates. Makes more of an impression on them anyways. If she doesn't answer, don't leave a message, let her call you back. She's trying to maintain control over the situation, take it back. Don't text her, call her. If she doesn't answer forget about her until she calls back.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people just aren't texters, so use the phone and dial her sweet ass up and get the lays.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I always call to set up my dates or fvck dates.

Texting should only be used for communication and escalation, not setting up dates.

A good businessman always seals the deal with a phone call. He doesn't email or text to get the deal done. You should be calling the chick so you can tell her exactly what you want. That is what a strong and dominant man does.

The only time I ever text regarding dates is when the chick asks me to hang out or fvck via text, then I will agree to it, but I confirm the time and day of my choosing. Also, during sexting, chicks will get horny and want to fvck, then I text them to come over and they do.

It looks like this chick is taking a page out of my book, texting at her own convenience. She has become the dominant partner in this fvck buddy relationship and when she finds somebody else, she will drop you as a plate.

Our Anti Texting friends like to spread this lame myth around that guys are constantly texting chicks all the time. Betas will do that because they don't know any better. But guys who are well versed, will game several chicks at the same time at his own convenience.

Chicks will text me at all hours of the day, but I only reply when it's convenient for me. I can game several new chicks and keep in touch with my plates all at the same time.

It doesn't matter how long I wait to reply back, as soon as I do, the texts start coming in. That's how it should be with this girl, and not her waiting several hours to get back to you.

I'm the dominant force in my relationships, because I can drop any plate anytime I want. That's why I can reply at my leisure and these chicks will reply right away no matter what time it is during the day.

This plate is not making you the priority, even though you are getting sex now, she can still drop you at any time. She should be the one waiting on your text, not you waiting on her.

Also, I'm pretty sure that you're not the only guy getting a piece of the action.

I'm not sure if you have any other plates besides her, but I would put this one at the bottom of the pile, and focus on the other plates and obtaining new ones instead.

I suggest that you start calling to set up your sex dates, acquire some new plates to put in the rotation, and don't allow yourself to be the weaker party in your FB relationship by waiting 10 hours for a reply. That's ridiculous. :yes: