"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

What do you think of this OLD strategy?

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
What do you think of the sites like Christian Mingle and Catholic Match? Women seem a bit more cleaner on there but most of them are not very active on there daily. Same with Catholic Match. Catholic Match shows the guys too and most of them here in FL like hispanic, and guys in their 40s who are overweight. Only a couple Chads. But the women's profiles on there they look stuck up, travel obsessed. On catholic match a lot of those dudes looked like nice guy simps and betas too with profile pics in church attire and suits.

How hard are the lays on a site like that? Doesn't seem worth the money since there isn't much user activity on there.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
What do you think of the sites like Christian Mingle and Catholic Match? Women seem a bit more cleaner on there but most of them are not very active on there daily. Same with Catholic Match. Catholic Match shows the guys too and most of them here in FL like hispanic, and guys in their 40s who are overweight. Only a couple Chads. But the women's profiles on there they look stuck up, travel obsessed. On catholic match a lot of those dudes looked like nice guy simps and betas too with profile pics in church attire and suits.

How hard are the lays on a site like that? Doesn't seem worth the money since there isn't much user activity on there.
Today you reached a new low...
I'm gonna ignore your future threads and stop giving advice.
Troll away psycho!
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Cute little HB 7, 27 year old just replied back to me with this so I shot off another reply back. Might have been a bit long winded. Her profile mentioned she's trying to learn to play golf better so I joked how bad my golf game is and how i could use some instruction.

Aww thank you XXX :) that is very sweet! I'm a school teacher but I could wear one of my many hats and help with the golf game :). I hope you are having a nice night!
 

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
1,235
What do you think of this OLD strategy?

Weak.

Your whole OLD strategy is weak. You need to learn social skills. You need to interact with real people, not their profiles.
Everyone here is bored of your neverending BS stories. Even me, a member for only a few months.

At least try talking to women in person. We'll at least get a new story and might actually respect you a bit.

Also on that subject, do you approach 50 year old women on the street? I bet you don't. Then why do you think it's gonna work online? It won't.

Be honest with women and your whole life will change. It changed my life too.
Do you think it's scary to go towards a beautiful woman and tell her what you want with her? It's not, because you're telling her the truth. How can truth embarass you?

You are scared to approach because all you want to do is lie to them, to trick her into...buying you icecream or whatever.
Try being honest and see how that feels.
Another day, another OLD post from him about 40 year old women
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Another day, another OLD post from him about 40 year old women
No, I just posted about a never married 27 year old who just replied back to me. I replied again and she just replied back. Here is her latest reply.

Very neat! I teach high school currently. We should practice our golf game. That sounds like a neat job- business is good to major in. I began a tutoring company. Life is busy lol.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
What do you think of the sites like Christian Mingle and Catholic Match? Women seem a bit more cleaner on there but most of them are not very active on there daily. Same with Catholic Match. Catholic Match shows the guys too and most of them here in FL like hispanic, and guys in their 40s who are overweight. Only a couple Chads. But the women's profiles on there they look stuck up, travel obsessed. On catholic match a lot of those dudes looked like nice guy simps and betas too with profile pics in church attire and suits.

How hard are the lays on a site like that? Doesn't seem worth the money since there isn't much user activity on there.
Had an amazing experience picking up a lady from that site back in 2012. While some time has elapsed since that time, I can say it's one of the best years of that decade because of that soulmate girl. Even after we broke-up I found out she moved to Auckland, New Zealand and she put all of her personal information on her profile so I could have bought a plane ticket and stalked her if I wanted to, but I'm not rich so whatever. Her ex-husband was a preacher and I got spooked out after learning the truth about her, but not without feeling a great sense of loss. She was a very midget sized girl. However, as fate would have it, I'm talking to another midget sized girl this year and have hugged her on a few occasions.

In terms of getting laid, there was this preacher's daughter on a wheelchair where we had cybersex with a number of times and she invited me to visit her at her place. I could have got laid with her and possible had threesomes as she was bi-sexual. However, I just could not bring myself to drive 2 hours out to see her. This again was back in 2009-2010. So yeah, maybe you might meet a horney gimp or midget from those sites that are really into you like I did.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
No, I just posted about a never married 27 year old who just replied back to me. I replied again and she just replied back. Here is her latest reply.

Very neat! I teach high school currently. We should practice our golf game. That sounds like a neat job- business is good to major in. I began a tutoring company. Life is busy lol.
Let us know when you have a second date with her. It would mean that all of this and the first meeting (if that even goes that far) meant something. Just because she's never married does not mean she's a saint or a virgin.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Had an amazing experience picking up a lady from that site back in 2012. While some time has elapsed since that time, I can say it's one of the best years of that decade because of that soulmate girl. Even after we broke-up I found out she moved to Auckland, New Zealand and she put all of her personal information on her profile so I could have bought a plane ticket and stalked her if I wanted to, but I'm not rich so whatever. Her ex-husband was a preacher and I got spooked out after learning the truth about her, but not without feeling a great sense of loss. She was a very midget sized girl. However, as fate would have it, I'm talking to another midget sized girl this year and have hugged her on a few occasions.

In terms of getting laid, there was this preacher's daughter on a wheelchair where we had cybersex with a number of times and she invited me to visit her at her place. I could have got laid with her and possible had threesomes as she was bi-sexual. However, I just could not bring myself to drive 2 hours out to see her. This again was back in 2009-2010. So yeah, maybe you might meet a horney gimp or midget from those sites that are really into you like I did.
LOL. I don't think I will pay the money for it or Catholic Match, at least around here. Most of the women within 50 miles have not logged on for a few weeks so a waste of $30 if there is only a couple of daily active users.

This 27 year old just replied yet again just now. I'm trying to keep the messaging back and forth to a min and just asked for her number so I can text and set up a meeting with her so I don't give too much info away. If she's serious she will give me her number. If not then I'm not wasting time being pen pals since she's 45 miles away.

Thank you! It can be much work but work life is good. Currently literature and much SAT Prep with vocabulary. I just completed my 175 hot words list earlier this evening to have for the students.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Let us know when you have a second date with her. It would mean that all of this and the first meeting (if that even goes that far) meant something. Just because she's never married does not mean she's a saint or a virgin.
I'm only doing coffee or drinks for first date. No more dinner first date BS not from OLD anyway when the person is not like what they're on OLD usually anyway. Not wasting 40 to 60 bucks on OLD first dates anyway. Maybe if I knew the person already or did cold approach and have an idea of their personality I would, BUT OLD no more dinner first dates.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
My OLD strategy gets me a date with a 23yo.
Screenshot_20200309-214959.png Screenshot_20200309-214933.png

good luck with yours...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
She is cool, I really like lawyers if that's legitimately her job or someone with ambition.


Atom answer my pm, I have something to help Dave17, unban him.
Unless this is europe and its different there then there is no way she's a lawyer in the us at 23. I like skinny girls like that morgan brian for example.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
The first pic she looks kinda manly!!! She's not bad looking but I prefer less meat and more girly slim look.
@biggoal you have no room here to score or critique women... period.
She is 20yr my junior... I'm the old gimped guy. Yet, you cant get a date save your life.

She is cool, I really like lawyers if that's legitimately her job or someone with ambition.
girl in question is a law student.

note: she wants dinner and we agreed to a place that is not expensive. So the least that happens is I get to eat a nice meal with a young female. I have nothing to loose and I know she wants a free dinner (duh).
At the very least I get to hone my game with a younger girl (she is already lol'ing in Whatsapp setting up the date) with outcome independence = huge confidence.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
update on 23yo... agreed place was booked, her alternate was way over the top. She refused something more casual, using the excuse of she has no casual clothes and never eats out casually. I had a good feeling she was after the "wine-and-dine me spend money on me". I was ok with 50-60 euro but not 100+ of her choice.
Im sure the possibility of FWB/ONS sex was there, but im not desperate for her attention or play. We chatted, spoke on the phone etc was all good.

Nothing gained, nothing lost... cest' le vie!
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
update 23yo - lol she has counter offered out of the blue for tomorrow (my birthday), mentioning a "cheaper" place (it really isnt).
this is after her saying "we might not be on the same page".

follow along... your OLD/text game might thank you for it.
1. get her interested...
1.png
2. her interest vs princess complex
2.png
3. her blowoff vs my game (resistance is futile)
3.png

Plan is when we meet I will whisper in her ear "you look fantastic" and then be 100% non reactive to her HB.
From the text above you can see how easy and playful it is with her and alot of topics to tease her with (including sex).

Note how SHE introduced strippers (sex) into the convo very early... its a sh1t test to see how I react, and I passed it with flying colors.

Take-away: Women are the seducers. Why did he reject me? Women put sex on the table. How hungry is he?
 
Last edited:
Top