"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

What do you think of this OLD strategy?

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
I was wondering on the bottom of my profile I should like explain why I prefer women at the min my age or older
Why would you do this and disqualify a younger chick that might find you and your profile attractive? Can you read the thread I made yesterday like 1000 times and then come back?

Less is more. You want to try and sell yourself and PROVE yourself to a woman on OLD you have never even met, let alone fvcked? How does that make any sense? Who is the prize here? In your case, she is. WRONG FRAME.

That way they don't think you're a horny younger guy simply going for them in order to screw them
Not that I date women that old but I have fvcked a few here and there. Trust me, this is exactly what most of them want.......a younger guy to fvck their brains out and then go home.
Of course if I lived in a major city I wouldn't even go after cougars due to all the pre wall, but since that's nearly non existent in my area I must work with what's available.
This is where you are ignoring the fact that there ARE chicks your age and younger that are on OLD. They just dont find you attractive or your profile appealing. I live in a relatively small area and I do great with younger chicks. Its not demographics, is you.

So what type of self improvement are you doing about that?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
They did at one time but the pervs and just sheer number of guys due to the invention of smartphones have drove a lot of them away. You have tons of guys on it but a lot fewer women. Certainly a lot less on there.
That's bullshyte.

There are guys that can get on OLD and fvck them (and I am not talking about the hogs and heifers either.....I am talking about attractive women). I am one of those guys. If I want to get on OLD I will match with women asap. Then I screen them out, set up 2 or 3 different dates and whalla.

Excuses are like @ssholes. Everyone has them except the people getting it done.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
At least try talking to women in person. We'll at least get a new story and might actually respect you a bit.

Also on that subject, do you approach 50 year old women on the street? I bet you don't. Then why do you think it's gonna work online? It won't.
Good post.

And this is why the biggoals of SoSuave might get a few online dates here and there but once they have to show up they blow up.

Going for women much older than yourself is a cop out. It shows the person doesnt want to work on himself to attract women they should be attracting so they settle for trying to smash women 10 yrs older?

And sadly that isnt even working for him.

No social skills = no consistent pvssy.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
That's bullshyte.

There are guys that can get on OLD and fvck them (and I am not talking about the hogs and heifers either.....I am talking about attractive women). I am one of those guys. If I want to get on OLD I will match with women asap. Then I screen them out, set up 2 or 3 different dates and whalla.

Excuses are like @ssholes. Everyone has them except the people getting it done.
What about when there are not very many on there? The only reason why I message them ages is because there are hardly any women my age range on there unless they're overweight. Hour and a half to my north had a lot more of them. At my work we have young dudes who drive to Tampa for tinder dates because not much around here.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
What about when there are not very many on there? The only reason why I message them ages is because there are hardly any women my age range on there unless they're overweight. Hour and a half to my north had a lot more of them. At my work we have young dudes who drive to Tampa for tinder dates because not much around here.
Move if you must

OR

Date overweight women

OR

Actually change something.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is a sign of a psychopath.
Whatever you decide to do, stop posting the same crybaby stuff here. You're not a woman, are you?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Move if you must

OR

Date overweight women

OR

Actually change something.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is a sign of a psychopath.
Whatever you decide to do, stop posting the same crybaby stuff here. You're not a woman, are you?
I dont have the funds to get up and move to a younger area.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
What about when there are not very many on there?
I live in an area of about 150k people if you go in a 40 mile radius which is small. I dont care where you live in Florida, it is not nearly as rural as where I am.

Next excuse?
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
as I said before... I date exclusively OLD and have no problems getting dates, lays or a gf.
Girl from Instagram coming again to see me this weekend... 300miles by train and she bought her tickets (and got a visa just to come see me the weekend before last).

I travel the world and have no problems getting a date via Internet.
I dont pay nor belong to any dating sites.

My profiles are not magic nor am I a Chad, im old yet I get plenty of young girls attention.
Not handsome, not ripped, not tailored suit... just a dude. I have FWB and girls that have come and gone and come again.

OP needs to stop with excuses, quality of women, location etc etc.
Why? There is one common denominator with all of this failure...HIM.

We have tried, tried shoving red pills down his mouth and rectum...
his mind simply cant cope without his own personal MATRIX™

leave him plugged in.
 
Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
as I said before... I date exclusively OLD and have no problems getting dates, lays or a gf.
Girl from Instagram coming again to see me this weekend... 300miles by train and she bought her tickets (and got a visa just to come see me the weekend before last).

I travel the world and have no problems getting a date via Internet.
I dont pay nor belong to any dating sites.

My profiles are not magic nor am I a Chad, im old yet I get plenty of young girls attention.
Not handsome, not ripped, not tailored suit... just a dude. I have FWB and girls that have come and gone and come again.

OP needs to stop with excuses, quality of women, location etc etc.
Why? There is one common denominator with all of this failure...HIM.
You mean you probably look better than he does.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Will said @MrWood!

He is exceptional at not finding the right ways about it. If only he turned that talent around to find the ways that do work then he'd probably be teaching us instead.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Means I'm the ugliest guy around then
No it just could mean you are too average and use nice guy logic. Ugly guys should at least get pity-play.

I think you need to learn some game and stop coming across as desperate. At least lose the desperation. I mean if you are into the princess thing there is always the Disney channel and you can watch a princess movie. There is no princess thing in real life. People are blue-pilled from Disney movies to be a knight in shining armour or nice guy, but it is all fantasy. So its better to subscribe to Disney and watch princess movies then apply this to your dating life and fail.
 
Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
No it just could mean you are too average and use nice guy logic. Ugly guys should at least get pity-play.

I think you need to learn some game and stop coming across as desperate. At least lose the desperation. I mean if you are into the princess thing there is always the Disney channel and you can watch a princess movie. There is no princess thing in real life. People are blue-pilled from Disney movies to be a knight in shining armour or nice guy, but it is all fantasy. So its better to subscribe to Disney and watch princess movies then apply this to your dating life and fail.
I tried one of ones quotes in my tinder profile and it seemed to help get me more likes but I got kicked off for resetting my profile with same number so I have to wait 3 months. They're cracking down on it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
I faked my location and swiped in your area weeks ago... there were enough ladies your age.
I have Tinder Gold. I can change my location to anywhere.

What is the location and I will set my perimeters to ages 24-34 and see how I do
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Still waiting on that location so I can see how I do on Tinder.......

and someone can PM it to me so it doesnt have to be on the public forum
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Once again on OLD. So I messaged this cute 40 year old who's over 50 miles away. No HB8 but cute. Anyway, she reads my message then looks at my profile after reading it last night. Then this morning checks my profile out again. Then 3 hours later checks it out two more times so I sent a little flirty emoji and told her don't be shy.

Why do women do this? They will check your profile out like 6 times before replying sometimes in a span of two days? Just make a decision and get off the pot!

Why do women do that? If I'm not interested in someone I don't keep looking at the girls profile over and over.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top