What do you think of this? (got an idea)

SCRPBodybuilder

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I find myself passing alot of girls all the time. I was thinking right before I pass them I start walking backwards at the same pace so were almost side by side and continue to walk a little bit with them backwards. Then do an approach. What do you think? Too Cheesy??

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try it and tell us how it works.

TheOne&Only007

Don Juan
Reaction score
I reckon it's a good idea, a woman would probably be impressed by the originality and sheer audacity of it, providing you pull it off with confidence and style. Let us know how you get on.

Ps - try not to walk backwards into a lamp post!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Tips is for giving tips; Moved to DJ Discussion.

However, I wouldn't try this one out - for one thing, you're going to look pretty strange walking backwards while trying to hit on a girl (as in scary strange, not "cute" strange). Another issue would be how idiotic you'd look if you ran into an inanimate object or another person. If you want to open a girl, get her attention and start your conversation - without walking backwards.

SCRPBodybuilder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going to try this when i get back to work. I am not going to do it for two long, its not like i would walk an entire hallway like that. I am sure at some point if the girl is interested she will stop and chat.

AIM - SCRPESSV

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SCRPBodybuilder said:
So I find myself passing alot of girls all the time. I was thinking right before I pass them I start walking backwards at the same pace so were almost side by side and continue to walk a little bit with them backwards. Then do an approach. What do you think? Too Cheesy??

I'm confused by the walking backward. Would you seriously be walking backwards while talking to her? That seems a bit odd.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this was mentioned in one of david d's programs. i can't remember which one though. i'm sure this will work if done well since it was discussed by david d. himself.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude!? What happens if you fall over backwards, hit the back of your skull on the pavement, and end up a quadrapeligic the rest of your life? Not worth the risk, man. Weigh the numbers... Girl with 10% chance of liking you, or life of unhindered mobility. Dude, are you stupid!? Pick the girl! :rolleyes:

SCRPBodybuilder

Don Juan
Reaction score
WORKEROUTER said:
I'm confused by the walking backward. Would you seriously be walking backwards while talking to her? That seems a bit odd.

What I would do is wait untill im about to pass, then start walking backwards while im looking at her. as soon as she makes eye contact then start a conv. at that point i will stop walking all together

Just kind of messing around with her in a joking way before you start talking

SCRPBodybuilder

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is just something that i was thinking about while at work.

take it for what its worth.

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like this idea. It just seems slightly AFC to me, like you're tagging along, trying to get a girl's attention. It also sounds like a "gimmick". I'm not big on gimmicks, pick up lines, and things of that sort.

But you never know. Try it and report back.