Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think of my idea?

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So now that I am on a spring/summer break from university I am kinda bored at home and I need to look for a job. So I was thinking what job I could get where there is alot of girl's involved and that I would have to talk to every day. This way I could over come my shyness of talking to girl and work on my game and so on. I am still shy at approaching random girls at the club and it's holding me back very much. So I was thinking of working at a hair salon as a receptionist. I know it sounds a little gay and awkward but it just might do the trick... What do you think?

Also I am pretty good looking, I am tall (6'3), and I am slim built. I just have this shyness of talking to random girls and approaching them.

75%PUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats a good start, cept if ur at a hair salon, girls themselves mite get the wrong idea abt u. If ur shy best thing to do is make as many girl frends as possible go out clubbing with them, build social value and then other girls will notice. so in short if u do get a job make frends for ur own benefit.

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
hair salon bro? common now, if youre gay then yeah thats cool, but i assume youre not! why you get a job at a coffee joint like starbucks or something theres lots a chicks that works there, or lots of chicks that comes in, like the regulars

hankpjhackey

Reaction score
if possible, get a job as a street fundraiser. It's great for anxiety, and you are in effect, getting paid to open strangers. It's helping me atm to become more confident, although i'm not yet getting many donors. And it is making me aware of the different ways to persuade somebody to do something.
The number of women involved is variable, but there's generally one or two at least, since girls can be better at this and charities are an area with a high proportion of women working for them. And yes, they do employ students.
Now all i need to do is start doing some good approaches in my own time...