Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think of drakes girl?

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No name?
No pics?

Come on son!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm always wary of these "do you think so-and-so is hot" threads because I get the feeling the OP is gonna come back with "haha she's a tranny".....

revolutionnow

Banned
Reaction score
Guy's I would have posted it but thought simple Google search would have been enough

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy's I would have posted it but thought simple Google search would have been enough
Most of us have better **** to do than keep track of vapid sh*t like this. You keep whining yet no pics for the guys who have sh*t going on in their lives.

A "simple" Google search is going to yield Drake's girlfriend. All of them. I'm confident that he's had more than one. Not very simple when your Give A F*ck O-Meter is pegged to the low end and some punk is making lazy forum posts.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ex nude model/actress/artist a true jack of all trades lol:)
For Drake she is exchangeable, they kind of get women just to tell you "look what I can get" I dont think he is worrying about how good as a mother can be when he choose his girls.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of us have better **** to do than keep track of vapid sh*t like this. You keep whining yet no pics for the guys who have sh*t going on in their lives.

A "simple" Google search is going to yield Drake's girlfriend. All of them. I'm confident that he's had more than one. Not very simple when your Give A F*ck O-Meter is pegged to the low end and some punk is making lazy forum posts.
mommy issues

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mommy issues
You've been a member since 2013. You only have less than 200 posts the entire time. Very few, if any, of your posts bring any value. You'd think that such a long-standing member of this forum would have learned the basics of communication, marketing, and persuasion during that time.

Yet, the best you can do is create a useless tabloid post, and not even bother to post pics for those who have better things to do with their limited times on this planet than keep track of the girlfriend of some pop star, like some braindead vapid b*tch.

I see no field reports in your posting history. Tell me; how does it feel to be into this subset of information since 2013 and have nothing interesting to report other than admiring some pop star's girlfriend?

I have field reports that predate your clown ass.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
congrats maybe i dm members and post when i get the chance and dont spend time on video games and internet chat rooms all day