Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think makes men so horny for 14 year old women that could not be served by 18 year olds?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading about this rich guy that evidently hired 14 year old gals to service him.
I mean, are 18 year old women that much degraded from 14 year olds? OK, there are some women that fill out earlier in life and by the time they hit 18 they're cow, but most women are at their most bangable at age 18. It's not like in the old days when only 1/3 of your kids survived so you had to marry really young to pump out survivors - although perhaps that urge is always there, and some men are not sufficiently deterred by the criminal justice system to give it up?

Billtx49

Reaction score
It’s a pleasure/power trip fetish, the men think younger is tighter and more sexually controllable.…
These men have and get off on power and they arrange to get it with females.
Billy J’s favorite line, ‘come here and smoke my cigar babe’ …

A

AJ84

He didn’t target just any teenage girl. He went after vulnerable teens from foster care and dysfunctional families, some of whom experienced abuse prior to him. He preyed on broken desperate girls who he knew no one cared about and trafficked them to his inner circle. He also had an ex gf help ‘recruit’ these girls.

People who prey on vulnerable people deserve to die, and I hope he and his ex gf get what they deserve.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Break out the popcorn boys that's going to be a wild one! A lot of powerful people connected to that one, including Bill Clinton.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He did it to show he can break the law and get away with it probably. Also, he’s a perv.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading about this rich guy that evidently hired 14 year old gals to service him.
I mean, are 18 year old women that much degraded from 14 year olds? OK, there are some women that fill out earlier in life and by the time they hit 18 they're cow, but most women are at their most bangable at age 18. It's not like in the old days when only 1/3 of your kids survived so you had to marry really young to pump out survivors - although perhaps that urge is always there, and some men are not sufficiently deterred by the criminal justice system to give it up?
Netflix Baby is about the Italy scandal where men were crushing jail bait *****s.

Its gross. The pushback of age, as in being 30 smashin hotter, younger, top form SMV 18-23 is frowned upon cause women cannot compete for long.

Furthermore, women who get into the bar star party girl train wreck lifestyle hit the wall at a alarming rate. I recall girls in high school graduating year with me hitting the wall before prom or getting their diploma.

This is feminism. Look up chicks from the high school year book who were bangers. Today its a pie eating contest. Single mother victimhood.

IMHO its evil below 18 but i digress. There's women who will think the same of me. Cratered SMV is bitter lol