Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think about this chick?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It seems like the general consensus here is that she's a "dinner wh0re". That's fair. But even if it is the case, OP had his foot in the door, and had a chance to flip it around. (Well, before he crashed and burned I mean.) It's a lot easier to redirect the frame while in person, which is something she already agreed to.

Imagine all the men she's turned down, or left on read. OP actually got a reply, and while I agree she isn't a "quality" chick, she could had been a nice lay. A lot of guys here are calling her ugly, but I would clap those cheeks any day of the week. She looks fun.
If that chick is ugly I'm the president of the United States.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These girls are brought up to be princesses.
There is only two ways to fvck.
1...they think you are sexy.
2 ... You treat them like a princess.

I don't treat them like princess.
If OP was handsome....there would have not been a post about this.

DonBud94

Don Juan
Reaction score
These girls are brought up to be princesses.
There is only two ways to fvck.
1...they think you are sexy.
2 ... You treat them like a princess.

I don't treat them like princess.
If OP was handsome....there would have not been a post about this.
Ahh I had a princess once. Good times good times

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Let me get this straight, she wants a "gentleman" but her profile is full of half naked photos on her social media? If a woman wants to be treated like a proper lady, she needs to act like one.

A lot of women get a thrill out of rejecting and putting down the men they find undesirable. If all the undesirable men suddenly vanished there’d only be the men who either use or reject women left. The relationship between undesirable men and the women who reject them is a symbiotic relationship. Part of the reason so many women have such a high view of themselves is because they have so many men they’re okay with rejecting.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would she not drinking alcohol be a red flag?
It would be easier to bang her and have a good time with her in general if she was drunk.

The tone of OP's girl seemed like it was all business no pleasure for her. Which makes me think not drinking is calculated to railroad OP into buying a free dinner without getting anywhere with the girl.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said it herself... "... getting used to" I bet the dinners she went on before op, amounted to a guys spending his money and nothing else.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. A lot of guys here are calling her ugly, but I would clap those cheeks any day of the week. She looks fun.
Agree, she's one of the more attractive looking women (phyiscally at least) from pics of 'infield' women posted on here.

Whether she's 'quality' remains to be seen of course, and probably is a bit of a tw4t judging by the way she poses/holds herself, physically she looks hot to me.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

You lost when you made a suggestion after her low interest response. Or she gamed you.

Maybe. Where would you like to take me?

See how she expresses lukewarm interest here and then starts qualifying you? She’s interested dependent on where you go.

No Bueno.

Proper response = Look sweetheart that’s nice & all. I have plans at XYZ (place convenient to you). You should meet me.

That makes her bail earlier for low interest or make an investment to see you.

You jumped through hoops too many times trying to qualify yourself. Ugh.

Next.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But even if it is the case, OP had his foot in the door, and had a chance to flip it around.
How could OP flip it around?

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Texted a latina girl in IG, after a short convo proposed to meet. She is 7/8 - not a dime for me. Below is our conversation:

Me: Are you free tonight?
Her: Maybe. Where would you like to take me?
Me: There is one hipster pub close to center
Her: I can’t drink alcohol. I prefer somewhere more relax.
Me: Coffee?
Her: No. A restaurant where we don’t have that much noise
Me: I do not go on dinners on the first date
Her: I do. That’s what gentleman should do At least that’s what I am getting used to.
Me: So you define if the guy is a gentleman if he brings to you to a fancy place?
Her: Who says it has to be fancy. I define a gentleman a man who takes his time to take me somewhere. A coffee is something I can do anytime
Me: Too bad. Cause I love coffee meeting that people can do anytime
Her: Enjoy your coffee then

I do consider her as a typical chick who is looking for guy. So no reply from my side.

What do you think?
Hold your frame. The fact is, you said you dont take girls on dinner dates means you cannot offer that to her. What you should do now is either go on a date with another girl OR go out somewhere cool and post it on social media. You should be doing that anyway to show off your lifestyle but she will see it and think she wants to be a part of it too

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

You lost when you made a suggestion after her low interest response. Or she gamed you.

Maybe. Where would you like to take me?

See how she expresses lukewarm interest here and then starts qualifying you? She’s interested dependent on where you go.

No Bueno.

Proper response = Look sweetheart that’s nice & all. I have plans at XYZ (place convenient to you). You should meet me.

Next.
Where exactly I was qualifying myself to her?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lol. This is girl trying to put herself in man's shoes, coming up with what she thinks an 1950s alpha male would say.

She not gonna respond well to that and then it'd be written off as "low interest"

The proper response is what I said in response to her, "I prefer somewhere more relaxed" on the first page of this thread.

I've written about this else where. Calling it Losing the (frame) battle to win the war.

She just through that word in there. But what she means is getting into logical talk. Anti seductive

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The third message in the exchange where you suggest the hipster pub. Here are the Cliff Notes.

You: Let’s meet
Her: Maybe. Depends what you offer.
You: Hipster pub?
Her: Nope
You: Coffee?
Her: Nope. Dinner.
You: Nah
Her: See ya

See it now?

You accepted her premise of “Maybe. Depends where you take me.”

Never accept a “Maybe”. It’s not a solid yes.

She is desirable enough that she has plenty of options. So she didn’t find OP desirable enough NOT to d!ck around fishing for a free meal. For a man she *really* likes? She’s all about the hipster pub, trust me.

OP saved his money on this one.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. This is girl trying to put herself in man's shoes, coming up with what she thinks an 1950s alpha male would say.

She not gonna respond well to that and then it'd be written off as "low interest"

The proper response is what I said in response to her, "I prefer somewhere more relaxed" on the first page of this thread.

I've written about this else where. Calling it Losing the (frame) battle to win the war.

She just through that word in there. But what she means is getting into logical talk. Anti seductive
She will respond perfectly fine to that if it is delivered with attitude and no fvcks given. That is not my imagination. It’s what I have seen a player with hundreds of lays deliver off the cuff to check some entitled chick (who later was in his bed.)

It may not resonate with you from a style perspective but that is a different issue. Your vernacular would transmit the same message in your manner of speaking.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im pretty sure, that everyone has a secret. It's the same with drugs, not everyone take drugs or drinks alcohol. I wouldn't see that as a red flag, but would take it in consideration, if she was lying
Its so she can resist sex, she has no intention of sleeping with most men.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Wow. That chick is better looking than 95 percent of the women on old within 50 mile radius of me! Especially if she lost 10lbs!!

Reactions: B80

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texted a latina girl in IG, after a short convo proposed to meet. She is 7/8 - not a dime for me. Below is our conversation:

Me: Are you free tonight?
Her: Maybe. Where would you like to take me?
Me: There is one hipster pub close to center
Her: I can’t drink alcohol. I prefer somewhere more relax.
Me: Coffee?
Her: No. A restaurant where we don’t have that much noise
Me: I do not go on dinners on the first date
Her: I do. That’s what gentleman should do At least that’s what I am getting used to.
Me: So you define if the guy is a gentleman if he brings to you to a fancy place?
Her: Who says it has to be fancy. I define a gentleman a man who takes his time to take me somewhere. A coffee is something I can do anytime
Me: Too bad. Cause I love coffee meeting that people can do anytime
Her: Enjoy your coffee then

I do consider her as a typical chick who is looking for guy. So no reply from my side.

What do you think?
Simple, she is not interested in you. She is interested in being treated well because of how she looks. Which in my opinion, not my thing. Too chunky, too easy-looking, too concerned about her looks aka vain, too much make-up, simply put I am turned off and does not arouse me at all.

She might a typical girl looking to be fed for free. One of red flag (which to most men it isn't), it's a girl with a IG full of photos of herself posing. This is simply a girl looking for attention/validation. Mainly insecure deep down about herself but full of ego because of the attention she gets in social media or thirsty guys in public.

This is the type of girl I usually stay away from nor I'm inclined to connect to begin with. But if that is your thing, then nothing wrong with it. We just have different tastes but you do have to pay attention to her attitude.

Form the get go, she says things like "maybe, where would you like to take me", "No", "That's what gentlemen do" etc are just ways she is trying to lead and place you in her frame and get away with what she most likely gets away with on a daily basis because she shows some cleveage and some legs and half of her fat ass.

So to recap, her looks along with her attitude I define as rachet and entitled. There is nothing about her (from the surface) that can possibly contribute to any man's life aka waste of time unless you're p**y whipped.

Modern Man Advice

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple, she is not interested in you. She is interested in being treated well because of how she looks. Which in my opinion, not my thing. Too chunky, too easy-looking, too concerned about her looks aka vain, too much make-up, simply put I am turned off and does not arouse me at all.

She might a typical girl looking to be fed for free. One of red flag (which to most men it isn't), it's a girl with a IG full of photos of herself posing. This is simply a girl looking for attention/validation. Mainly insecure deep down about herself but full of ego because of the attention she gets in social media or thirsty guys in public.

This is the type of girl I usually stay away from nor I'm inclined to connect to begin with. But if that is your thing, then nothing wrong with it. We just have different tastes but you do have to pay attention to her attitude.

Form the get go, she says things like "maybe, where would you like to take me", "No", "That's what gentlemen do" etc are just ways she is trying to lead and place you in her frame and get away with what she most likely gets away with on a daily basis because she shows some cleveage and some legs and half of her fat ass.

So to recap, her looks along with her attitude I define as rachet and entitled. There is nothing about her (from the surface) that can possibly contribute to any man's life aka waste of time unless you're p**y whipped.

Modern Man Advice
Good analysis. Sometimes I really forget about insecurity part and the reason behind all of this photos.