Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think about the so-called "Hookup Culture"?

What do you think about hookup culture?

• I like hookup culture.

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • I dislike hookup culture.

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • I am indifferent to hookup culture.

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Hookup culture doesn't even exist.

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like the situation for the first departmental weed-out class in engineering. Too bad my GigaStudent-99-%ile status back then only translated into a Beta career that did not seem to impress many chicks. :mad:
Most white collar office jobs do not impress women on their own. You'd have to be a rich, high level executive to impress women with your job. That's what Bill Gates did. I just made the point on another thread that the former President of NBC Sports committed to a divorced mom.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most white collar office jobs do not impress women on their own. You'd have to be a rich, high level executive to impress women with your job. That's what Bill Gates did. I just made the point on another thread that the former President of NBC Sports committed to a divorced mom.
Possibly because more and more women are starting to out-earn men, because, quite frankly, they are better equipped to handle the non-sense BS that is modern day work. They tend to have high conscientiousness, neuroticism, and a strong desire to please the alpha CEO. Whereas most guys like me could not give two sh!ts. I still manage to get the job done, but its clear my beta 100k a year job isn't doing sh!t to attract women. Aside from stacking a few bucks so I can retire to Thailand, there's not much reason to continue dealing with taking sh!t from white-collar bosses. At some point I will likely downgrade to a 50-60k a year job so I could just chill, let my investments sit and grow, and be a monk.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad to see this thread is still going.

Interesting that the poll results are now closer to what I initially expected them to be.

I agree with the sentiment that hookup culture is something fun for a select amount of guys and girls (top 20% of guys with 80% of girls who go out at night) to enjoy and mostly non-existent for everyone else.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting that the poll results are now closer to what I initially expected them to be.

I agree with the sentiment that hookup culture is something fun for a select amount of guys and girls (top 20% of guys with 80% of girls who go out at night) to enjoy and mostly non-existent for everyone else.
41 votes is still considered a small sample size.

Most men aren't looking for shorter term casual sex. Most men are looking for some sort of extended relationships. Some might be serial monogamists, but most men are going to express their pair bonding desire through a long term monogamous marriage.

Even a lot of game aware guys will eventually settle into a monogamous marriage.

One of my friends is a 6'4" former collegiate athlete and even he entered a traditional monogamous marriage despite putting up a triple digit notch count before meeting the woman who became his wife. He didn't need monogamous marriage in order to get laid. He got into this relationship in his late 20s and married after turning 30. It seems like he retired from game to live like a beta. Perhaps he was always a beta but appeared to be alpha by putting up a big notch count.

Most men don't even put up the big notch count that he did. They get monogamously married for something like 7-15 years if the marriage fails to one of the first 5 women they have sex with. If the marriage doesn't fail and they stay faithful, they don't participate in hookup culture, but they might not be happy.

For a man that gets married, there's about an 80% chance of AT LEAST one of the following 3 things happening over the lifespan of a marriage...
  • Divorce
  • Affair (from one or both partners, females have been having more affairs since the 1990s)
  • Long periods of a mediocre to subpar dynamic where the relationship just continues on based on inertia/societal pressure. The passion is gone.
Often times, the mediocre to subpar dynamic with a lack of passion in the marriage precedes the affair.

Most men either lack the seduction skill to regularly participate in casual sex with multiple women and/or desire to pair bond at some point in their lives and don't pursue casual sex with multiple women.

Possibly because more and more women are starting to out-earn men, because, quite frankly, they are better equipped to handle the non-sense BS that is modern day work. They tend to have high conscientiousness, neuroticism, and a strong desire to please the alpha CEO. Whereas most guys like me could not give two sh!ts. I still manage to get the job done, but its clear my beta 100k a year job isn't doing sh!t to attract women. Aside from stacking a few bucks so I can retire to Thailand, there's not much reason to continue dealing with taking sh!t from white-collar bosses. At some point I will likely downgrade to a 50-60k a year job so I could just chill, let my investments sit and grow, and be a monk.
The white collar working experience is unpleasant for men. Women have re-made the workforce since they started participating in larger numbers. In the past, when fewer women worked, a decent blue collar or white collar job could impress them. Now, since a lot of women work, it takes more money to impress women because women can make their own money. You gave the example of a $100k salary. That's not going to impress a 30 something childless woman making $70,000 - $90,000 a year. That's not that difficult to achieve with a bachelor's degree and 10 years of experience, especially when women get preferential treatment in hiring.

Men get emotionally deflated when their efforts at work are not rewarded in sex. That's part of why more and more men are dropping out of the workforce.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid concept, I would say that repeated experiences like those with no success or rewards are to men what being pumped and dumped is to women.

At some point many men lose the ability to invest or bond with women even if the solve the issue that prevented them to succeed.
Ironically enough the bolded part might be what necessary to succeed. Indifference, being realistic about dating (female nature and Red pill) helps.

Even " red pill God" mister Di carpio must've " been hurt badly " at some point. Saying you wont date women older than 25 is borderline blackpill shyte. It's just that his SMV allows him to get away with it, and even that won't last forever .

Nah, I'm no Chad and it worked for me. I've also got friends that it works for and they aren't Chads either. I do have one friend that is a Chad. He is such a pu$$y, he can't understand what to do when girls are practically throwing themselves at him. He will find a way to pu$$ out.

All you need to do is be better than 70% of the guys out there and it's not hard to do.
the new cope is too severely overrate this mythical Chad guy.

Hence the Roman thread, a man must always put in the work to get women. Chad doesnt have to be that much different from a woman who puts in the work to look better. Clothes, style, and hitting the gym can help tremendously. Its like male makeupf438d22072ea79eebe73bb00da855362.jpg

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saying you wont date women older than 25 is borderline blackpill shyte
Wait what? When did having a natural inclination to young ripe women be considered blackpill? Wtf? That's something out of the feminist playbook.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait what? When did having a natural inclination to young ripe women be considered blackpill? Wtf? That's something out of the feminist playbook.
You take one sentence and change the context of my post. Young and ripe isn't a problem, but imo it's too much to say a 28 y.o woman won't qualify simply because of her age. Same could be said about a 30 y.o woman. Especially when a man is nearing 50.

Being realistic isn't being a feminist. Most men (99%) cant afford such " standards " anyway. The point I was trying to make is that only a broken man can dismiss a woman due something stupid like age, especially saying 25 is the limit. And that being broken ironically somehow also helps to keep women nowedays.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You take one sentence and change the context of my post. Young and ripe isn't a problem, but imo it's too much to say a 28 y.o woman won't qualify simply because of her age. Same could be said about a 30 y.o woman. Especially when a man is nearing 50.

Being realistic isn't being a feminist. Most men (99%) cant afford such " standards " anyway. The point I was trying to make is that only a broken man can dismiss a woman due something stupid like age, especially saying 25 is the limit. And that being broken ironically somehow also helps to keep women nowedays.
I understand what you’re saying but I wanna be clear here - when I’m out I’m really not trying to go higher than 25. That’s smash and dash all day and even though I’m not trying to be a total wh0re, if a hot college student comes around I’m not necessarily saying know. The girl I met a few weeks ago literally eyed me for like 15 minutes and pounced and she’s 33, I’m glad she did bc she’s a great time, but that doesn’t mean I don’t hit certain situations with certain prerogative

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No, my brother, you got it backwards.

A broken man considers a 28+ year old woman as valuable. All you are saying is that 99% of men are broken for settling. This is intentional with feminist society. Before our time, older men were getting with women as young as 14 before the "revolution." Historical facts. [Most countries still have older men getting with young girls] This whole "25+ women should be the norm" is relatively new and artificial.

And yes, I can absolutely dismiss a woman cause of her age. I do it all the time even now. Younger women are more attractive and less drama than older women. I've been in both camps. Young women are more fun and less ****ty. And they don't have the anxiety of time creeping up on them.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, my brother, you got it backwards.

A broken man considers a 28+ year old woman as valuable. All you are saying is that 99% of men are broken for settling. This is intentional with feminist society. Before our time, older men were getting with women as young as 14 before the "revolution." Historical facts. [Most countries still have older men getting with young girls] This whole "25+ women should be the norm" is relatively new and artificial.

And yes, I can absolutely dismiss a woman cause of her age. I do it all the time even now. Younger women are more attractive and less drama than older women. I've been in both camps. Young women are more fun and less ****ty. And they don't have the anxiety of time creeping up on them.
I understand what you’re saying but I wanna be clear here - when I’m out I’m really not trying to go higher than 25. That’s smash and dash all day and even though I’m not trying to be a total wh0re, if a hot college student comes around I’m not necessarily saying know. The girl I met a few weeks ago literally eyed me for like 15 minutes and pounced and she’s 33, I’m glad she did bc she’s a great time, but that doesn’t mean I don’t hit certain situations with certain prerogative
Oke, I don't necessarily agree with you guys on this ,but I will definitely keep my mind open to the idea. It surprises me that already two people chime in to say they also go by this philosophy.

To be honest, I was recently scrolling through an OLD app, and I noticed that plenty of women in their early thirties don't look bad at all. Heck, prime (as in succes, not looks) J.Lo was 30 + when she blew up and she was the most sought after woman for a moment. I believe Haley Barry and Michelle Rodriguez were also 30+ when they blew up.

Imo it's an extreme take to exclude every woman older than 25. And imo it's the opposite: a broken man lost his naivety for the lack of a better word to believe a woman older than 25 can have value. A "healthy " thinking man will simply judge the woman on who she is rather than someting like age, body parts , status etc.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and I noticed that plenty of women in their early thirties don't look bad at all
Filters and makeup are a b*tch. That's a trap. Notice how younger girls need less makeup to look attractive. Also, pictures don't expose a woman's track record, mental issues, baggage, unspoken children, and used up p*ssy. Sometimes so used up that it smells, something aging women can't get rid of.

J.Lo is still a 30+ woman. Women don't age like men do, nor is being older valuable to men looking for women. Haley Barry is another example. All women get old. All of them.

Excluding women older than 25 is fine. There's girls becoming 16-18 everyday [age depends on country allowed]. There is no shortage of such women.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its like male makeup
f438d22072ea79eebe73bb00da855362.jpg
Guess which one gets uploaded on swipe apps and creates the illusion that women have options. And that's just physical appearance...once you get to know her a little bit you realize she's full of issues and baggage. What man who is on his purpose and doesn't want to complicate his life would want to date her? :rolleyes:

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men get emotionally deflated when their efforts at work are not rewarded in sex. That's part of why more and more men are dropping out of the workforce.
This is perhaps the biggest reason why wage cucking is so deflating for most men. In the past it would have guaranteed you a loyal wife who would suck your d1ck on the reg and treat you right out of necessity when you get home, lest her ass gets sent on the streets. Now it doesn't even guarantee that. At least for the financially savvy they are able to save and eventually move to pu$$y paradise in a 3rd/2nd world country.

This is perhaps who so many people are quitting their stressful high-level job for something more entry-level. They know the stress and bs of a good job doesn't lead to sex so they just drop out all together.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo it's an extreme take to exclude every woman older than 25. And imo it's the opposite: a broken man lost his naivety for the lack of a better word to believe a woman older than 25 can have value. A "healthy " thinking man will simply judge the woman on who she is rather than someting like age, body parts , status etc.
It most certainly is.

An attractive women can be found at any age. I entirely understand the sentiment of wanting to aim for a certain demographic with different prerogatives like @Divorced w 3 mentions, but to be so exclusionary to the extreme is odd and most men would pounce at the opportunity to get with a hb9 28yr old woman. The keyboard warriors who claim they would never because she's 'past her prime' or has been 'ran through' are full of it. There are a select few that do have the genuine ability to not seize the opportunity because they are in such abundance of young women. They are incredibly rare

The pendulum will not swing backwards

There are men with incredibly high smv like the aforementioned DiCaprio who can do this. In his case I think the majority of people find it odd that he dates women from 18-24 then dumps them the second they hit 25. That is strange and why a man of his age wants to 'date' a girl who would be the age of his daughter is concerning. I understand sleeping with 'prime' age women and plating them, but a committed relationship with them? That aside there is virtually no difference between a woman at 24 and then at 25 in terms of the physical. And to say a woman has no value after her mid twenties is ridiculous. Men and women have value regardless of their age and while we here tend to view things in a purely sexual objectifying way some forget that people are people. The guys who say "Everyday a new girl turns 18" and pretend like they are easily obtaining these women are delusional. Very VERY few older men can pull exceptionally young attractive women on the regular. There are outliers and DiCaprio is an example of this.

I am confident that those with such absurd obsessions with age have some mental deficit and are often not sexually successful. They use empiricism to attempt to justify their extreme judgements and black and white thinking. They adopt mental schema which reinforce the narrative in their head they want to be real and internalize it in their own solipsism.

They are delusional and need to touch some grass.
1675472723392.png

Always weary of the self righteous larp-ing AFC's masquerading as DonJuans on this board.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And to say a woman has no value after her mid twenties is ridiculous.
Maybe as a temporary hole to put my d*ck in. That's it.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hookup culture only works for men if the girl is young, sexy, and hot. If the girl is non-sexy, older, and average looking, men don't really want sex with her, they want the compansion, the closeness.

Alot of men will gladly sleep with a hot 27-year-old girl no problem, and move on with their day. They won't do the same with a 37-year-old. With the 37-year-old, they want to be nurtured by her, and that's the one thing that older women hate doing.

How a man acts towards a woman depends on the women's age.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you need to get help. All of your opinions make you sound like an old woman who is envious of the young girls. Even your "Get help" reply is straight out of the p*ssy playbook.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It most certainly is.

An attractive women can be found at any age. I entirely understand the sentiment of wanting to aim for a certain demographic with different prerogatives like @Divorced w 3 mentions, but to be so exclusionary to the extreme is odd and most men would pounce at the opportunity to get with a hb9 28yr old woman. The keyboard warriors who claim they would never because she's 'past her prime' or has been 'ran through' are full of it. There are a select few that do have the genuine ability to not seize the opportunity because they are in such abundance of young women. They are incredibly rare

The pendulum will not swing backwards

There are men with incredibly high smv like the aforementioned DiCaprio who can do this. In his case I think the majority of people find it odd that he dates women from 18-24 then dumps them the second they hit 25. That is strange and why a man of his age wants to 'date' a girl who would be the age of his daughter is concerning. I understand sleeping with 'prime' age women and plating them, but a committed relationship with them? That aside there is virtually no difference between a woman at 24 and then at 25 in terms of the physical. And to say a woman has no value after her mid twenties is ridiculous. Men and women have value regardless of their age and while we here tend to view things in a purely sexual objectifying way some forget that people are people. The guys who say "Everyday a new girl turns 18" and pretend like they are easily obtaining these women are delusional. Very VERY few older men can pull exceptionally young attractive women on the regular. There are outliers and DiCaprio is an example of this.

I am confident that those with such absurd obsessions with age have some mental deficit and are often not sexually successful. They use empiricism to attempt to justify their extreme judgements and black and white thinking. They adopt mental schema which reinforce the narrative in their head they want to be real and internalize it in their own solipsism.

They are delusional and need to touch some grass.
View attachment 9628

Always weary of the self righteous larp-ing AFC's masquerading as DonJuans on this board.
This is a good post. DiCaprio pays those women, by the way. Even he has a time limit.