“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

What do you think a chick on Tinder means by saying "if you are a real gentleman we would get along"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
Got this on my Tinder feed:

Mila 1.png

Here's another pic. I think she's quite hot. :cool:

Mila 2.png
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

sevbucmash

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2022
Messages
1,033
Reaction score
523
Age
42
Dudes. You're hot! I mean six pack. I mean wealthy. Plus demonstrating your wealthy all over.

It's a fake profile, there is a scam behind it.

How you know it's crap? When it's way over your head, too good to be true. Just picture yourself in your top shape, with professional doctored photos, messaging an average chick.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
That was my first thought.



Agree.

@MatureDJ -- You are likely too short for her for a conventional relationship. She looks like she's in the 5'9"-6'1" range.
Yes, she does look like she mogs the sheet out of me. :mad:
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Yes, she does look like she mogs the sheet out of me. :mad:
Height wise, she likely wouldn't find me at 5'10" all too appealing. I'd be fighting an uphill battle too.

I would need to win her over with some other elements of my looks, my money, my status, or my personality/charisma.

I'm not concerned about her specifically since I don't think I would ever encounter her in real life. She's not in my city. There are women similar to her in my city.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,623
Location
US
Not sure why ya'll are assuming the worst intentions of her. I'm usually one to judge women and tear apart her horseshvt quickly, but I wouldn't necessarily say wanting a gentleman means she's a hoe who needs a sugar daddy. She looks pretty classy from those pics, no tats, and easily close to a 9, so off the bat I'm seeing no indication she's a walking contradiction.

Gentleman can just mean doing things like holding open doors, picking her up in your car, etc. I wouldn't mind doing those for a woman if she herself had class, submissiveness, and traditional femininity. But the odds of her actually holding those qualities is admittedly small.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
Not sure why ya'll are assuming the worst intentions of her. I'm usually one to judge women and tear apart her horseshvt quickly, but I wouldn't necessarily say wanting a gentleman means she's a hoe who needs a sugar daddy. She looks pretty classy from those pics, no tats, and easily close to a 9, so off the bat I'm seeing no indication she's a walking contradiction.

Gentleman can just mean doing things like holding open doors, picking her up in your car, etc. I wouldn't mind doing those for a woman if she herself had class, submissiveness, and traditional femininity. But the odds of her actually holding those qualities is admittedly small.
Well, if it means anything, I clicked the heart button for her, so maybe we'll hookup, LOL.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,856

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
5,681
Not sure why ya'll are assuming the worst intentions of her. I'm usually one to judge women and tear apart her horseshvt quickly, but I wouldn't necessarily say wanting a gentleman means she's a hoe who needs a sugar daddy. She looks pretty classy from those pics, no tats, and easily close to a 9, so off the bat I'm seeing no indication she's a walking contradiction.

Gentleman can just mean doing things like holding open doors, picking her up in your car, etc. I wouldn't mind doing those for a woman if she herself had class, submissiveness, and traditional femininity. But the odds of her actually holding those qualities is admittedly small.
“Gentleman” can mean different things in different contexts. On dating apps, it’s a dog whistle for “looking for someone to spend money on me”. Ditto when women say that they are looking for someone with “old fashioned values” or someone who is “generous” or that their “love language” is receiving gifts. Just because she looks classy and lacks tattoos doesn’t mean she can’t be a gold digger.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top