Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you tell your sons?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you tell your high school age sons in regards to women? Do you practice what you preach?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would teach them to be a man

If you get the basics right of being a man they won't have any trouble in life

Every culture in the world knows this, even tribes in the jungle

Ours has gone to hell because the feminists have taken over

To quote Fight Club - we are a generation of men raised by women. And this has to change

It makes me physically angry them telling boys it ok's to be weak and show your emotions and cry

No it fvcking ain't

And of course they grow up cucked and reliant on a woman's validation. Hello rejection!

Sick beyond words

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At his age, right now, I'm teaching him how not to be a pushover, and recognize when his friends are being a$$es.

when he gets to be the age where he's interacting on that level with girls I will be coaching him on how to spot the S test and how not to put up with the crap

Anything other than yes is a no, if you feel confused it is because she's really not interested, etc etc.

just try to coach him through the games so he recognizes them early and can sidestep them and find females who are actually interested and responsive

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
"when he gets to be the age where he's interacting on that level with girls I will be coaching him on how to spot the S test and how not to put up with the crap"

Your kids are going to learn a lot more from your actions than your words. My wife and I show a lot of affection (open kissing, hugs, slaps on the ass) around the kids and also have an old skool marriage (wife stays home to takes care of house and kids and I work and provide). I saw this same dynamic with my parents and so did my brother. My mom waited on my dad hand and foot and I think seeing that really helped me in taking no **** from the women I meet. My dad cherished my mom and treated her with all the respect in the world.. I never heard my dad raise his voice to this day, but somehow nobody ****ed with him and when he said to do something, we did it. I'm the same way with my kids; i don't get too involved in the day to day grind, but if there's a major decision to make, or the kids have been acting up and my wife asks me to step in (or I feel the need to step in) I step in and handle the situation. Kids need to see this.

If your kids have a strong male dominant presence in their lives, I think they'll learn a lot through observance. This will give your sons the foundation of what it takes to be a man. You don't need teach them how to spot S test and how not to put up with crap, they'll need to figure that out on their own through their own experiences.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you tell your high school age sons in regards to women? Do you practice what you preach?
Late HS and just after HS:
1. No good morning texts to a woman who is not yours.
2. Dont do any extra work dor a female whose not yours. Unless she does the same for you
3. Females pursue. They know who they want. Theres no convincing.
4. Female must invest. Means she Likes to help you. There is no fighting over whose the man
5. The sex part i dont mention except to my 23 yo. Sex early and often. Women give it up to the guy she wants. And it should be easy access.

AbleDad

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few months ago while driving with my 16 year-old boy, we were having a "Dad to Son" conversation about women. As I finished parking the car in the garage, my son got out of the car, looked at me with some disdain, and said, "Dad, I get laid more than you do." I think that my boy will be just fine....

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I no haz kids! :p

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few months ago while driving with my 16 year-old boy, we were having a "Dad to Son" conversation about women. As I finished parking the car in the garage, my son got out of the car, looked at me with some disdain, and said, "Dad, I get laid more than you do." I think that my boy will be just fine....
Hope that doesn't turn into over confidence. Dealing with women at 16 is waaaaaaaaay different than dealing with women at 20-25-30 and beyond. You have to play a much more tight and strategic game to be victorious. This is like the varsity team winning against the JV and thinking they're all bad a$$.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My son and i had a good convo... he knows my past.. starting out at 15 and 16 with my ex til we just recently parted....i asked hin if he had any ladies he was interested in and he told me yes there is some pretty ones but he wants to finish school first... im like oh? .. he said to me... yeah dad .. i dont wana get trapped like you did because some girl is willing to be sexual with me at an early age.. i wana have my **** together first.

Whoah.... proud dad here on top of him shootin his first deer last year (hes 15)