Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Do you Talk About on The First Date?

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you. I hope you felt much better about your poor sad life after using your keyboard to degrade a virtual dude on the Internet
I'm going to just add, and I say this with nothing but love you for you my man.

...If you needed to reply to somebody on an online forum with a cookie cut out reply , that is to say, a copy and paste reply that did not come from your own mind, from your own wit, from your own critical thinking. You have in effect, proven @Paper Crane 's point.....

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One one thousand, two one thousand brother! Sounds painful - and at first it may seem clunky and awkward to execute, but it really does work. I have field tested this plenty of times and no woman can go that long in a silence without saying something about herself or at the very least asking a question.
Ok. Thank you!

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aliens.

But seriously, women love LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE talking about Aliens, UFOs, Ghosts, Psychics and Astrology.. oh and palm reading.

Say this: "Do you believe in X?"

Her: "No, but I believe in Y".

Easy convo from there on.

If you know a bit about Chinese Zodiacs, you're gonna be able to talk about her personality inside and out. Then do some palm reading (KINO TIME), boom she's yours. Show her how your stars align, read her cards, she'll be thinking about you all night and 100% convinced that you two are star crossed. It helps if you've been to Area 51 or actually seen some bizarre sh1t.

Easy action date? Find a crop circle or some other weird thing in the local area and go there. Women love going ghost hunting, I work in a famously 'haunted' jail, people show up on the grounds all the time looking for spooks. All the guards have weird stories about the alarms going on by themselves etc etc. If you know how to do this, women will go bananas over you. They love being scared/excited, it's a girl thing.

She'll call all her friends because they'll want their cards read as well. Pretend you have some ESP and women will eat out of your hands. These are all free things you can do. A friend and I used to do this stuff at nightclubs. You can easily work the room if you've got some skills and a bit of slight of hand. If you're good and put on a show, you can charge and make decent money. Stay away from cold reading, you can trigger the nutty ones easy and then you've got a situation you can't walk away from. Always preface this sh1t with, "This is for entertainment only". If you want a really fun one, learn how to do 'Remote Viewing', I've had some weird ass sh1t come out of that. All it takes is a piece of paper and like a a magazine or something, maybe it works, maybe it doesn't... you're only the medium hahaha. People, especially women are going to gravitate toward you, but sticking with the theme, go for the paranormal stuff. Unless she's the god warrior, you're in.

Last edited:

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter what you talk about with her as long as you bring a relaxed, fun vibe......and..
...mock her a little in a playful way, tease her, ball bust her, make assumptions about what she says, exaggerate what she
says......have fun.

A lot of the social media female generation don't have any hobbies and interests and never really had to construct much of a personality. How could they when all they are interested in is celebrity gossip and wanting to be famous but not having talent or wanting to make any effort. All the thirsty men giving them validation for NOTHING.....just for fvcking EXISTING. So they will bring nothing to the conversation and if and when it turns boring.....MISS SELF ENTITLED PRINCESS WILL BLAME YOU.

What to do? Fvcking mock this very fact about her for your own self amusement. It will bring tension and as a side effect she will get her little emotional roller coaster of tension. Hot tension.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter what you talk about with her as long as you bring a relaxed, fun vibe......and..
...mock her a little in a playful way, tease her, ball bust her, make assumptions about what she says, exaggerate what she
says......have fun.

A lot of the social media female generation don't have any hobbies and interests and never really had to construct much of a personality. How could they when all they are interested in is celebrity gossip and wanting to be famous but not having talent or wanting to make any effort. All the thirsty men giving them validation for NOTHING.....just for fvcking EXISTING. So they will bring nothing to the conversation and if and when it turns boring.....MISS SELF ENTITLED PRINCESS WILL BLAME YOU.

What to do? Fvcking mock this very fact about her for your own self amusement. It will bring tension and as a side effect she will get her little emotional roller coaster of tension. Hot tension.
+100

You obviously teach adults. :D

Glassguy

Reaction score
I don't talk much on the first date. I take a masculine frame and just keep the conversation going and alcohol coming, while taking mental notes of what she voluntarily tells me (good and bad).

Then escalate if interested in trying to bang her.

The more you talk, the less mysterious and interesting you are. The more a woman talks, the easier it is to get her in bed.

The more you talk, the easier it is for you to talk yourself right out of pvssy.

Women don't feel more comfortable with you after you talk their ears off. They feel more comfortable after they have talked YOUR ear off.

The alcohol supplies the plausible deniability for her to lose her panties when you escalate at your place.....or preferably hers.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating in your 40's is sure different from in your 20's...

In your 40's:
You gotta figure out if your parenting experiences are similar... If you are a parent it is a huge part of your life and folks who aren't just don't get it.
Pets....Huge compatibility test there...Either they are an animal person or not...
Are you a morning or night person? (Can lead to morning sex or evening sex discussion later)
Wow we are so different on Subject X in our lives. Explain to me how that works for you . (not politics or religion but other subjects: Country vs City, work at home vs office, boy parent vs girl parent, dog person vs cat person.)
What are you reading?
Love languages. This has been huge! Especially if you like physical affection (wink wink)
Recreation Hobbies.
After a while, not right away...Are you ticklish? not to tickle but to avoid inadvertently overstimulating you...->KINO....
What's your best /favorite body part on the opposite sex? What part of you is your best feature?
Favorite foods and foods you hate.
Scars and injuries. Especially if you are a man with strong, callused hands.

Ideally you are having this conversation side by side, and you emphasize your points by taking her hand and touching her. She will return it as well. Or cold be walking with her hand in your arm...Sounds old fashioned but it works.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find out how many guys she has slept with because you have standards and dont date slvts so you need to know this upfront before you even start the date! If she does not answer or get upset then bail because it means she is hiding something.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Find out how many guys she has slept with because you have standards and dont date slvts so you need to know this upfront before you even start the date! If she does not answer or get upset then bail because it means she is hiding something.
Bahahahaha

leon226

Reaction score
if you need someone to tell you what you need to talk about on a date man, safe to say you got alot more experience to do in basic socializing than anything else
Well isnt talking to girls a kind of socializing? U talking to girls the same way you talking to your dads? Its about what the best things to talk to escalate and close faster than getting into boring topics that will lose her interest man.

leon226

Reaction score
Aliens.

But seriously, women love LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE talking about Aliens, UFOs, Ghosts, Psychics and Astrology.. oh and palm reading.

Say this: "Do you believe in X?"

Her: "No, but I believe in Y".

Easy convo from there on.

If you know a bit about Chinese Zodiacs, you're gonna be able to talk about her personality inside and out. Then do some palm reading (KINO TIME), boom she's yours. Show her how your stars align, read her cards, she'll be thinking about you all night and 100% convinced that you two are star crossed. It helps if you've been to Area 51 or actually seen some bizarre sh1t.

Easy action date? Find a crop circle or some other weird thing in the local area and go there. Women love going ghost hunting, I work in a famously 'haunted' jail, people show up on the grounds all the time looking for spooks. All the guards have weird stories about the alarms going on by themselves etc etc. If you know how to do this, women will go bananas over you. They love being scared/excited, it's a girl thing.

She'll call all her friends because they'll want their cards read as well. Pretend you have some ESP and women will eat out of your hands. These are all free things you can do. A friend and I used to do this stuff at nightclubs. You can easily work the room if you've got some skills and a bit of slight of hand. If you're good and put on a show, you can charge and make decent money. Stay away from cold reading, you can trigger the nutty ones easy and then you've got a situation you can't walk away from. Always preface this sh1t with, "This is for entertainment only". If you want a really fun one, learn how to do 'Remote Viewing', I've had some weird ass sh1t come out of that. All it takes is a piece of paper and like a a magazine or something, maybe it works, maybe it doesn't... you're only the medium hahaha. People, especially women are going to gravitate toward you, but sticking with the theme, go for the paranormal stuff. Unless she's the god warrior, you're in.

Nice but i cant talk about something i think is bull****.