"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

What do you strive for in life mainly?

Which one do you want the most?

  • Good job in life.

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Do well in school.

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • A girlfriend/wife

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Be the best I can be.

    Votes: 40 74.1%
  • I have no life. My name is Capi. :D

    Votes: 1 1.9%

  • Total voters
    54

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Answer the poll. You'll see why. :D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
be the best that I can be

I thought that was what the site was all about. Embettering yourself to the best of your ability and surpassing it.

I have no life. My name is Capi.
:D :D :D

EDIT: After reevaluting my interests I am everything but Capi:rolleyes: there is obviously two though
 
Last edited:

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Took the biggest step yesterday. after registering in 2002, i realised i was doing nothing serious to improve. After reading some posts by pook, it's all change now.
 

Rad

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
I want to be the best I can be. Mainly do things I love to do. I want to keep stiriving to be happy and humorous. THats my life goal anyway.
 

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
I want to be the best I can be. Getting girlfriend(s)/ a wife is part of that, and that is why I visit this forum.

Though Having no life and being named Capi does sound rather persuading...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Interesting, there are 2 capi's...
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
At first I was wondering why you were getting on Capi. Then I looked and saw that he has over 14 posts per day. :eek:
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Ok, so there is no big punchline. The whole purpose was for people to see what others are mainly concentrating on, whether it be school, girls, thier life, or spamming this board.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top