Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you spend your money on?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've reached a point in life where I have decent expendable cash

My income is not enough to invest in property or anything like that

But I could splash comfortably on lifes pleasures if I wanted to

Say you won 10k. What would you spend it on?

Where does your money usually go?

Yes personal thread is personal

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've reached a point in life where I have decent expendable cash

My income is not enough to invest in property or anything like that

But I could splash comfortably on lifes pleasures if I wanted to

Say you won 10k. What would you spend it on?

Where does your money usually go?

Yes personal thread is personal
There’s an old joke: “I spent all my money on wine, women and song. The rest... I just pizzed away...”

-Augustus-

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Use a portion of that 10k to book a unit of apartment that's just launched in the vicinity of a shopping complex or any other similar public places.

And then when all the units been sold out, place an advert to sell it off before its completion.

Earn another 10k in the process.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id put that 10k into ACB stock or MMEN stock and sit on it til this time next year and watch it turn into 20k+

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were to spend it on frivolous things it would probably be a sailboat of some kind, or travel. But that said, I don't really feel the need to spend money on things nowdays, I'd most likely invest it.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what your goals happen to be more long term. I'd take an extra 10K and pay off a house (yes I have property that 10K would pay off).

Beyond that I'd focus on experiences rather than things. I'm at a place in life where I have enough funds to cover the necessary things and so I'll sometimes spend on various things. Pieces of art or jewelry that I enjoy looking at or wearing, good clothes and shoes, but all that is still "stuff". Right now I'm weighing getting a higher end more stylish car for example, and beyond that I like going to great places with great people, maybe concerts or weekend trips or longer trips. Maybe high end food or wine. Entertainment. Experiences.

That's aside from family/kid oriented stuff. I take good care of my kiddos and sometimes splurge on them if they are making great grades and being responsible young people.

If you buy things buy quality things. You'll pay more initially but you'll have them longer and you'll get more value for your dollar. I have dresses and shoes for example that I've had 20+ years that are still in style and that still get Wow factor compliments when I am out. I have some Gucci shoes that I've owned prior to getting married that I used to wear to my ex husband's nightclub in the 1990s. Its always fun to tell people that when they notice those shoes, lol.

You can always replace things. Things are just things. Memories are where it's at. I'll have great stories to tell when I'm truly an old lady. ;)

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from investing it..

Travel, experiences, maybe some cheap shirts or jeans to do said travel and experiences in.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10k?

Easy!

B I T C O I N

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I gamble like a m—-f——. I lost $30,000 yesterday. $20,000 on one site. $5,000 on another and $5,000 on another. It was painful.

It’s cost me relationships and I get lonely but hey, what can you do? Please don’t say join social groups with women in it. :rolleyes:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd plan a lavish road trip overseas visiting different theme parks with business class flights there & back, and rent something unnecessarily fast and impractical to drive on Turo.

Queue skip passes every park, every day.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pay debt off
Invest in retirement savings

Your future self will thank you
Same here dude.
RRSPs.
I have small debt except my mortgage.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally would spend it on another hair transplant to add more density to my hairline.

I'm also planning on getting gynocomastia surgery to remove my breast tissue and lipo out stubborn chest fat.... My goal is to make my chest as squared and flat as possible.

I'm in my mid 30s and have passed the desire for material junk. I'd rather invest my time and money to look as best I can.

Looksmaxxing is my new hobby....

Looks, Money and Status....what every man should focus his attention.....

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
high interest savings account (only 2% but just forget you have it until a crash all the while researching what you'd buy in a econ downturn) Abraham Lincoln (don't like the fvcker but he said it) said, "Give me 6 hours to cut down a tree and I'll spend 4 hours sharpening the axe."

mitaliwebratna

Reaction score
First, of all, I spend money on my regular expense then I will planning for saving and invest money for the future so I can enjoy my savings in my future with my family.

andy87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the same I have £10,000 spare cash in a savings account but don't know to invest it would be good if I could make 2 or 3 k off of it

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Flights to Tijuana

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invest in moderate risk Muni bonds which are tax exempt.

Start a business.

I don't like the idea of vacationing, because it can be done with farrr less than 10k.

10k may get property somewhere...

If you have any debt, pay that off first.