"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

What do you spend your money on?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
I've reached a point in life where I have decent expendable cash

My income is not enough to invest in property or anything like that

But I could splash comfortably on lifes pleasures if I wanted to

Say you won 10k. What would you spend it on?

Where does your money usually go?

Yes personal thread is personal
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,020
I've reached a point in life where I have decent expendable cash

My income is not enough to invest in property or anything like that

But I could splash comfortably on lifes pleasures if I wanted to

Say you won 10k. What would you spend it on?

Where does your money usually go?

Yes personal thread is personal
There’s an old joke: “I spent all my money on wine, women and song. The rest... I just pizzed away...”

-Augustus-
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Use a portion of that 10k to book a unit of apartment that's just launched in the vicinity of a shopping complex or any other similar public places.

And then when all the units been sold out, place an advert to sell it off before its completion.

Earn another 10k in the process.
 

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
1,268
Reaction score
615
Age
48
Id put that 10k into ACB stock or MMEN stock and sit on it til this time next year and watch it turn into 20k+
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
If I were to spend it on frivolous things it would probably be a sailboat of some kind, or travel. But that said, I don't really feel the need to spend money on things nowdays, I'd most likely invest it.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,937
Age
57
Depends on what your goals happen to be more long term. I'd take an extra 10K and pay off a house (yes I have property that 10K would pay off).

Beyond that I'd focus on experiences rather than things. I'm at a place in life where I have enough funds to cover the necessary things and so I'll sometimes spend on various things. Pieces of art or jewelry that I enjoy looking at or wearing, good clothes and shoes, but all that is still "stuff". Right now I'm weighing getting a higher end more stylish car for example, and beyond that I like going to great places with great people, maybe concerts or weekend trips or longer trips. Maybe high end food or wine. Entertainment. Experiences.

That's aside from family/kid oriented stuff. I take good care of my kiddos and sometimes splurge on them if they are making great grades and being responsible young people.

If you buy things buy quality things. You'll pay more initially but you'll have them longer and you'll get more value for your dollar. I have dresses and shoes for example that I've had 20+ years that are still in style and that still get Wow factor compliments when I am out. I have some Gucci shoes that I've owned prior to getting married that I used to wear to my ex husband's nightclub in the 1990s. Its always fun to tell people that when they notice those shoes, lol.

You can always replace things. Things are just things. Memories are where it's at. I'll have great stories to tell when I'm truly an old lady. ;)
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Aside from investing it..

Travel, experiences, maybe some cheap shirts or jeans to do said travel and experiences in.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
10k?

Easy!

B I T C O I N
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
I gamble like a m—-f——. I lost $30,000 yesterday. $20,000 on one site. $5,000 on another and $5,000 on another. It was painful.

It’s cost me relationships and I get lonely but hey, what can you do? Please don’t say join social groups with women in it. :rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I'd plan a lavish road trip overseas visiting different theme parks with business class flights there & back, and rent something unnecessarily fast and impractical to drive on Turo.

Queue skip passes every park, every day.
 

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
348
Reaction score
219
Age
54
Location
Canada
Pay debt off
Invest in retirement savings

Your future self will thank you
Same here dude.
RRSPs.
I have small debt except my mortgage.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
I personally would spend it on another hair transplant to add more density to my hairline.

I'm also planning on getting gynocomastia surgery to remove my breast tissue and lipo out stubborn chest fat.... My goal is to make my chest as squared and flat as possible.

I'm in my mid 30s and have passed the desire for material junk. I'd rather invest my time and money to look as best I can.

Looksmaxxing is my new hobby....

Looks, Money and Status....what every man should focus his attention.....
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
high interest savings account (only 2% but just forget you have it until a crash all the while researching what you'd buy in a econ downturn) Abraham Lincoln (don't like the fvcker but he said it) said, "Give me 6 hours to cut down a tree and I'll spend 4 hours sharpening the axe."
 

mitaliwebratna

New Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Location
USA
First, of all, I spend money on my regular expense then I will planning for saving and invest money for the future so I can enjoy my savings in my future with my family.
 

andy87

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2015
Messages
79
Reaction score
38
Age
38
I'm the same I have £10,000 spare cash in a savings account but don't know to invest it would be good if I could make 2 or 3 k off of it
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Invest in moderate risk Muni bonds which are tax exempt.

Start a business.

I don't like the idea of vacationing, because it can be done with farrr less than 10k.

10k may get property somewhere...

If you have any debt, pay that off first.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top