Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do YOU say when a girl asks you, "How many women have you been with?"

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When? This week? month? year? Please be specific.
Lol, that's really the best answer! If me and I were to ever ask a man that question (which I wouldn't but anyway...), a response like that would have me laughing and forgetting about what the question ever was!

Laughter is the absolutely best "medicine" or answer to most dilemmas.

Last edited:

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, that's really the best answer! If me and I were to ever ask a man that question (which I wouldn't but anyway...), a response like that would have me laughing and forgetting about what the question ever was!

Laughter is the absolutely best "medicine."
Yes it is!!

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Laughter is the absolutely best "medicine" or answer to most dilemmas.
If you keep it light and cheeky, they love it. Never be too serious and females live by and in the moment.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanna toss my 2 cents in here.

First of all, if a plate asks you this, they probably think the relationship is more serious than you do and you might need to take a step back.

Secondly, if you truly get around, it'll come across in how you carry yourself and your actions. They will assume you have other women in your life, and most will subconsciously like this because they feel you can "do better" in a sense, and will have more respect for you because they aren't sleeping with a loser.

But to actually answer the question, I'm honest. I've had all of my exes ask me my body count at one point or another, and I found the best answer is honesty. Now, usually, I ballpark it rather than giving an EXACT number, but it's never been a deal-breaker and never caused issues in the relationship.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From the Rational Male

"Iron rule of Tomas's #2"
"Never under pain of death, honesty or dishonesty reveal the number of women you've slept with or explain any detail of your sexual experiences with them to a current lover"