Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you reply if a woman is degrading your job?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman says something like "you are just sitting here playing with your computer while I work around all day" about a guy thats really working (remote work or owns his own company). What is this indicative of and what/how should one reply?
Tell her that living together is not working out and that she needs to go and find her own place.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman says something like "you are just sitting here playing with your computer while I work around all day" about a guy thats really working (remote work or owns his own company). What is this indicative of and what/how should one reply?
Next her if disrespectful but context is everything. Is she a ditz and flirting or a **** trying to seek a reaction?

Jcooper

Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s probably saying that for fun, perhaps because she envies your job. I wouldn’t take that personal or find it degrading. I’d reply with anything funny that comes to my mind.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Laugh and say "yup, it pays really well too!" With a big smirk on your face.