nismo-4
Moderator
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2005
- Messages
- 4,439
- Reaction score
- 1,143
It's from Todd V and his take on flaky girls. Amazing he waited a whole 6 months to get with a girl. I wonder what you guys make of this?
Fellas, you have the floor.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
He's not one of the coaches I follow.Sounds like what he is doing is just not burning bridges or deleting a number and just coming back to it at a later date or continuing to text while he is meeting up with other women. Pretty sure he is not just sitting around for 6 months trying to get with this one woman.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
If he is just looking for lays and not expecting anything else then I don't see the issue if he is continuing to get other women in the meantime. Sure it is a low percentage play most likely but perhaps he has some ability to make it a higher percentage move for him.He's not one of the coaches I follow.
Deleting a number doesn't make you weak. You're throwing out dead leads, attention wh0res, and time wasters. Why would you want those types of women around you anyway? How often do flaky women and attention wh0res come back around and put you in an alpha fux role? Not that often, I'm sure. It's more to get you in a beta role. Ignoring her might hurt her, but she'll just spend more time going after Chad or Tyrone. She won't miss you unless you were big beta bux.