Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you make of this video? A take on NEXTing and flakes.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!

It's from Todd V and his take on flaky girls. Amazing he waited a whole 6 months to get with a girl. I wonder what you guys make of this?

Fellas, you have the floor.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sounds like what he is doing is just not burning bridges or deleting a number and just coming back to it at a later date or continuing to text while he is meeting up with other women. Pretty sure he is not just sitting around for 6 months trying to get with this one woman.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You have to realize he is full of sht. He is selling a product, he has to separate himself from the rest. Downgrade 'nexting at the beggining level' to 'guys giving up because of a sht test', and then uphimself as an advanced level because he passed a sht test. We know the interest level scale, and we know where we at, and we base 'nexting' based on where we at. Flake? Should you fcking pursue her after a flake? Availability sht trap? Should you make yourself available? There is an effort vs. reward, it has nothing to do with advanced. This guy is full of sht, he's trying to sell you that he is advanced.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Sounds like what he is doing is just not burning bridges or deleting a number and just coming back to it at a later date or continuing to text while he is meeting up with other women. Pretty sure he is not just sitting around for 6 months trying to get with this one woman.
He's not one of the coaches I follow.

Deleting a number doesn't make you weak. You're throwing out dead leads, attention wh0res, and time wasters. Why would you want those types of women around you anyway? How often do flaky women and attention wh0res come back around and put you in an alpha fux role? Not that often, I'm sure. It's more to get you in a beta role. Ignoring her might hurt her, but she'll just spend more time going after Chad or Tyrone. She won't miss you unless you were big beta bux.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
He's not one of the coaches I follow.

Deleting a number doesn't make you weak. You're throwing out dead leads, attention wh0res, and time wasters. Why would you want those types of women around you anyway? How often do flaky women and attention wh0res come back around and put you in an alpha fux role? Not that often, I'm sure. It's more to get you in a beta role. Ignoring her might hurt her, but she'll just spend more time going after Chad or Tyrone. She won't miss you unless you were big beta bux.
If he is just looking for lays and not expecting anything else then I don't see the issue if he is continuing to get other women in the meantime. Sure it is a low percentage play most likely but perhaps he has some ability to make it a higher percentage move for him.