Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you know - the Texas high school shooter was incel who aimed first at his rejector

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/19/mother-texas-shooter-killed-daughter-first/

Texas Shooter Killed Girl First Because She Turned Down His Advances, Embarrassed Him In Class
The first person 17-year-old Texas shooter Dimitrios Pagourtzis reportedly killed during his rampage at Santa Fe High School was a girl who had turned down several of his romantic advances and then embarrassed him in class.
As Pagourtzis persisted and got more aggressive in his advances, Fisher’s mother said her daughter “finally stood up to him and embarrassed him in class,” according to the Times.
my opinion: I think we're firmly in the angry incel moment.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the type of world we live in. Some dude gets rejected once and feels embarassed so instead of living his life to the fullest and working on his failures to be more successful later on, the dumb f*ck shoots the girl who rejected him and a bunch of other people.
Way to solve problem solve... -_-

Glassguy

Reaction score
One of the many results from the trophy for participation era. No ability to deal with rejection or loss and no self motivation to rebound and do things to better themselves. Welcome to the millennial era.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This can't be good. If the #MeToo movement threw suspicion on male advances, this is just going to make things worse.
Any sort of unwanted escalation will be viewed with twice the creepiness factor.

Anyway, it's one thing to shoot the girl (which is a b!tch move), it's another to shoot up a bunch of other people.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess if he had found SoSuave, this wouldn't have happened right? lmao
How would sosuave help him? Even if you red-pill it there is still "oneitis" and what are you going to really advise him...go and find 10 other women to get laid with to get your mind off *that* girl? (i.e. nobody would advise him to convert a zero or low interest woman right? There isn't anything to work with) Red-pill isn't for everyone since some of the advice is a bit retarded, like that one.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This can't be good. If the #MeToo movement threw suspicion on male advances, this is just going to make things worse.
Any sort of unwanted escalation will be viewed with twice the creepiness factor.

Anyway, it's one thing to shoot the girl (which is a b!tch move), it's another to shoot up a bunch of other people.
Well, yeah, you can't have a constructive "incel" concept. Imagine if men's rights activists started behaving like that? People look at you like one day you are just going to snap and start going crazy if you don't have a girlfriend in your arms. How are even single straight guys or chronically single straight guys going to feel like that? If you don't have a relationship with a woman, then you are a potential mass shooter or are going to start killing people like that? That would sound even more dangerous than what you just described. I just hope that single men don't start getting profiled on this nonsense.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys think this guy was screwed for life cause he was an angry incel?

Could he have been saved?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the many results from the trophy for participation era. No ability to deal with rejection or loss and no self motivation to rebound and do things to better themselves. Welcome to the millennial era.
I could not possibly agree MORE with this post.

Thank all the Velcro and helicopter parents for raising legions of spineless, she-males, that cannot function in the real world without hand holding and coddling. The Millennial women are so much tougher and more assertive than their male counterparts it's laughable. I get a good view and sample size of this phenomenon in the business I own.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Potentially. Who knows? At least there's some guidance on here. I do wonder if these hardcore incels are beyond help though.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If he was exposed to red pill thinking he could’ve moved on from the first or second rejection with less pain and without being humiliated. If you are willing to really absorb the info here then yes, it is highly unlikely you develop an obsession with a woman to the point of murdering her.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kid was a racist right wing nut job that got bullied in HS for being a weird racist smelly right wing nut job. This dude was going to kill eventually regardless of whatever bs he read on red pill reddit. Our enforcement should actually do their jobs and catch these maniacs before they decide to kill. It's not a matter of "if", it's a matter of "when".

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kid was a racist right wing nut job that got bullied in HS for being a weird racist smelly right wing nut job. This dude was going to kill eventually regardless of whatever bs he read on red pill reddit. Our enforcement should actually do their jobs and catch these maniacs before they decide to kill. It's not a matter of "if", it's a matter of "when".
There are several million high school students, sorry but there is very little law enforcement can do without sweeping violations of civil liberties.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are several million high school students, sorry but there is very little law enforcement can do without sweeping violations of civil liberties.
So what’s the point of law enforcement in general then?

Last edited:

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of guys are involuntarily celibate.

That doesn’t make them incels, who are a whole sub-category of men who let lack of sex totally define them and are almost entirely whiny pathetic c**ts.

These guys are flat out entitled omega males and I have zero sympathy for them.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what’s the point of law enforcement in general then?
You must have a low IQ. It's not illegal to be "racsiss" and define Racist will you? WHITE people only?? Anyway, you can't tell when or if ANYONE will do any killing with car or gun. That's why EVERYONE should be allowed to carry a firearm Anywhere. People would be a lot nicer. Also, bring back insane asylums. They were chock-full of people pre-1980s. They are currently large structures (hotel looking) decaying and falling apart because the "cost" was too much of continuing them. We have old-folk's homes that function kinda the same, yet family usually pays for that. The solution is not apprehending anyone who is not insane just because of what that person Believes. I don't *like* being discriminated against, but I can't Control other people. I could be the purfect whittle WHITE man and trying to do the nazi salute and be ALL that someone thinks I should be and Still not please that person. So if a person is discriminatory against ME, then I just avoid that person and laugh and smile and think how could he just Look at me and know that I'm not the sh!t, a person to be friends with? I currently can count on my hand how many people I've come into contact with in the past idk 2 years that do not like me or act all "exclusive" against me when in my presence, and I know it's THEM cause 95.9999999% of people are open to me. I begin thinking that this person before me is from another state, like possibly a yankee or a state where people are rude (I think Most of the states East and North are like that, even the South has a lot of em). I look for license plates. People who enjoy NATURE generally will not treat you with exclusivity. I like going out and looking at, being in nature. I like dogs. Most people where I live, like it when you like/pet their dog or cat, or give it a treat.

You can't stop/prevent the 4.1111111% in your realm. Now females are much more moody and can waiver to the 4.1111111% on a dime, whether it's before they go out all dolled up or for various other emotional swings they endure daily/weekly. People who are constantly 4.11111% suck, just plain suck. I've gotten a couple of them to open up to me and be accepting or softened to me, but they generally revert back and it's a deep psychological psychosis (probably Religious - loyalty to WORDS that causes the unbendable demeanor). Loyalty to words rather than loyalty to your own people is the Root of all evil cause Words can Change. Blood doesn't change. This BOY was loyal to a middle eastern set of words. Loyalty to robes and not loyalty to men in pants and shirts. American men signing the Constitution wore pants, not robes, 'nuff said.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't imagine being a young guy in an American high school in 2018. With the stranglehold the feminine imperative has on our society imagine what it must feel like. OBVIOUSLY, not endorsing this kid shooting up the school but it's so ironic to me how it's always put back on the men. "He wouldn't leave my daughter alone". I guaran-****ing-tee there is more to the story than that. I work with a guy who brought his 4 grade daughter in to work a few weeks ago because he's a divorced dude and someone forgot to schedule her day correctly that day, mommy thought daddy was taking care of her and vice versa. Couldn't believe what I saw with this FOURTH grader. Dressed like an absolute hoe. RIDICULOUS attitude and glued to her phone.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in High School playing football and baseball kept me grounded,alot of these so called incels think that pvssy is the end all be all of human existence along with most members of this forum quite sad really.Most parents I have talked to are scared that their kid will get hurt playing sports like football over protective and pathetic.