"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What do you have to offer?

Island

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
I have this problem with my attitude and inner state. Among them is this feeling that I really am an average guy. I did a SWOT analysis and things didn't look good. This ****s up my "I am the prize" mantra.

I just want to know, when you make your approach, what do you know you have to offer?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
fvck that mindset, you speak of the AFC mindset.
When you approach, you figure out what she has to offer YOU.

She's the one who has to prove herself to you, that she's worth your time.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
I truely believe that I can make any girl feel great simply by talking to them for a couple minutes. Meaning that their lives are better for having met me, aka the prize. I also qualify the hell outta a girl as far as what she has to offer me. Is she just a nice piece of @ss? Is she more than a pretty outside? Or is she not even worth my time.

Once you realize and act in a fashion that shows the girl she must earn YOUR TIME, then you'll always be successful. You gotta get out there though, can't sit behind the computer all day.


PIMP
 

Island

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Ok, you're right guys. How do you qualify the heck out of the girls you approach? I mean, my standards are pretty low, because I'm not necessarily hanging around after.

And why do you think I sit behind my puter all day? I only sit behind the puter when I'm relaxing. Which is bad enough actually, since it's too low energy.
 

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
When a business does a SWOT analysis, they generally use that as a starting point to improve.

So use your SWOT analysis as a point to improve yourself! Elminate weaknesses, build on strengths, and you don't even need to tell women you are anything special (they will already hear it from friends, their friends, and media).
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Don't let a stupid SWOT test dictate your own self-worth. What you have to offer will be something much deeper than a test can ever evaluate. When things are right, and the chemistry is there, you will be giving her things that you didn't even realized you had to offer.

But if you are convincing yourself that you're worth nothing, you will never have the self-acceptence to even go out there and make yourself AVAILABLE to offer the shyt that you didn't even realize you had.
 
Top