Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys think when you see sh!t like this?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hh.png

This is the reason why 5s and 6s act like they're 9s and 10s.. what makes it worse is beta males like these posts and sometimes even share this stuff! It blows my mind.

POF is probably the worst dating app on the planet as well.. the girls that seem to inbox me look like fvcking ogres. No damn joke. Like I seriously wonder how the fvck a girl who is like a 4 (on a good day) thinks she even stands a chance with me.. like it's almost insulting.

Anytime I meet a girl off the internet now I just expect them to be 2 points less than I expect.. if you're meeting a 9 expect a 7.. if you're meet an 8 expect a 6 etc..

It really erks me how some of these girls act and they're not even hot AT ALL.. and so many chumps reinforce the same idea.

Lumix

Don Juan
Reaction score
As Luis said, most guys are not ready for this. Leave them to the guys who want them. Why do you care? If you are a 8 then have a 8 who consider herself a 8 or stay single. Don't let the frustration slip on your side, though I understand sometimes it's hard.

We live in the age of the SJW, the celebration of obesity and all sort of deviant behaviors. But in reality, I think these are just noisy minorities. These people expose their internal problems and traumas more than anything else and they congregate with other people with the same problems. They disgust themselves and seek reassurance.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care?
Because the ideology trickles down the food chain. It adds a bunch of unneeded resistance from all women, even the hot ones.

It's also the reason why my inbox is flooded with ugly girls.. it wastes my time, and it's insulting. The paradigm is so twisted these days, it's not even funny. It's the reason why girls are getting fat.. the reason why LTR gf's "let themselves go", and then shame men for dumping them because of it.. the reason why so many woman have normalized the disrespect of man..

Why does society think it's ok for a woman to look like sh!t, but deserves a top 1% status male?

It's normalizing this type of ****ty behavior and chain of thinking.. these women think it's ok to have 3 baby daddys, work a ****ty job, and be over weight.. and then demand a 7 figure salary, rock hard abs, and 6'5 genetics.. like c'mon lol.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can count on one hand the number of times the woman I’ve met off OLD actually looked like or better than her photos in real life. The rest have all been slightly to a lot worse.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I think they don't know that their looks is the trade for getting what they desire.
Like, they don't realise a perfect body and impeccable grooming is what is required of them.
I looked at guys profiles on that free dating app before(don't use OLD anymore) and not even one profile stated these body/grooming expectations of the woman they were looking for.
The chads or the betas.
You'd see 'looking for fit'

Well. Maybe expand on that. Specifically describe what fit means to you.
By the pictures above...state 'looking for no back fat, cellulite orange peel, stretch marks or facial acne.'
My word, I've never read a profile with specific expectations.
That would've been great to know what men wanted.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the pictures above...state 'looking for no back fat, cellulite orange peel, stretch marks or facial acne.'
My word, I've never read a profile with specific expectations.
That would've been great to know what men wanted.
Society would never allow such a thing. If a man did, he'd probably receive so many negative reports his account would be deleted off the site. His bio would be screen shot and publicized all over social media and feminists outlets.. women would see him as the absolute devil.

It's not even about back fat, or cellulite, or x, y, z..

It's about unrealistic expectations.

Why should a woman who has never stepped foot in a gym in her life deserve a man who is cut and has abs? It makes zero sense.

I don't understand how woman can act like "big is beautiful", and "I'm 1 in a million" with in reality.. No Karen, there is billions of other girls like you, and you are not special. It just blows my mind how delusional they are.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
View attachment 4146

This is the reason why 5s and 6s act like they're 9s and 10s.. what makes it worse is beta males like these posts and sometimes even share this stuff! It blows my mind.

POF is probably the worst dating app on the planet as well.. the girls that seem to inbox me look like fvcking ogres. No damn joke. Like I seriously wonder how the fvck a girl who is like a 4 (on a good day) thinks she even stands a chance with me.. like it's almost insulting.

Anytime I meet a girl off the internet now I just expect them to be 2 points less than I expect.. if you're meeting a 9 expect a 7.. if you're meet an 8 expect a 6 etc..

It really erks me how some of these girls act and they're not even hot AT ALL.. and so many chumps reinforce the same idea.
It's not bad. The acne can be cured with RX (spironolactone) and some PanOxl (daily. The stretch marks can be cured with some shea cocoa butter. The butt can be re-sculpted with butt exercises and the fat on the sides is a bit misleading as she's bending. However, that can be cured by healthier eating and cardio.

Never thought I'd say it, but some of you dudes are really too hard on the ladies. I've posted pics of myself and I am not perfect. I still have some fat in my lower stomach area. No one is perfect.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not bad. The acne can be cured with RX (spironolactone) and some PanOxl (daily. The stretch marks can be cured with some shea cocoa butter. The butt can be re-sculpted with butt exercises and the fat on the sides is a bit misleading as she's bending. However, that can be cured by healthier eating and cardio.

Never thought I'd say it, but some of you dudes are really too hard on the ladies. I've posted pics of myself and I am not perfect. I still have some fat in my lower stomach area. No one is perfect.
You are the problem my friend.

I could care less if a girl has acne or is overweight.. she has the right to look however she wants. But you can't be a 2 acting like you're a 9. Sorry.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You are the problem my friend.

I could care less if a girl has acne or is overweight.. she has the right to look however she wants. But you can't be a 2 acting like you're a 9. Sorry.
Yep, that's it (sarcasm).

Who says she's acting like a "9"? These ladies are 5 - 7 (top right corner) at best. Only you've stated that they are acting like 9's and 10's. Here's a little hint youngblood, look at Selena Gomez, the Kardashians, Taylor Swift, Gal Gadot, Kaley Cuoco and other attractive ladies w/o filters, spanx, and make-up. They all look like one of these four in some shape or form. This is reality. The first picture many celebs and Vicky secret models have similar acne issues. You'd be surprised what foundation and cover up can do.

Are you a 9 or a 10? Post your pic in the thread and we can all see Adonis in the flesh. My pics were already posted. I'd love to see what we're dealing with here... Behind your computer screen.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but it gives the rest of us a great opportunity

I love pointing out flaws on a woman. It turns sexual almost immediately - because no one else has the balls to do it. Women love being teased and criticized. Thanks to these cucks in 2020 I am 32 year old man with teenagers in my inbox. They don't know why they're drawn to me. They "can't explain it".... but I can.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To most dudes who couldn't talk their way into a ladies panties to save their lives, these girls are their only choice, so to them, they ARE beautiful.

Most dudes would think a tree was beautiful if they thought they had a chance to fvck the tree.

fat/ugly/acne/ acceptance is directly proportional to dude desperation levels.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll accept all of those pics the day all women accept a man who’s bald or balding, not 6’ or above, doesn’t have a 6 pack.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 4146

I don't do OLD however chicks are like that everywhere lol. I have the same problem sometimes. I suggest you stop OLD so you have less of them thinking you're into them which would make you mad cause I know it does to me in other situations

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Society would never allow such a thing. If a man did, he'd probably receive so many negative reports his account would be deleted off the site. His bio would be screen shot and publicized all over social media and feminists outlets.. women would see him as the absolute devil.

It's not even about back fat, or cellulite, or x, y, z..

It's about unrealistic expectations.

Why should a woman who has never stepped foot in a gym in her life deserve a man who is cut and has abs? It makes zero sense.

I don't understand how woman can act like "big is beautiful", and "I'm 1 in a million" with in reality.. No Karen, there is billions of other girls like you, and you are not special. It just blows my mind how delusional they are.
I say Fuok it, try to let me know in your profile you have very specific expectations.
Then wait until pm'ing starts before gauging their true interest.
Make it more general....i.e. "I admire my woman having scrubbed and glowing, smooth and supple skin."
Implies by covert words you want no acne.
"It is sexy when my woman tries harder and harder every day to keep toning and firming up her fit body like I do as well"
Always make it sound like you're doing the same and its a cool club for her to join if she does this too.

I freakin blossom under super positive and strong leadership.. leading by example stuff.
Be suave about it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont have any problem with those women (psychologically I mean cause physically I couldnt probably hold a strong erection), the problem happens when they need to push that stuff into my face and demand that I say that its beautiful.

I mean I have to keep the same couple of haircuts due to my hairline, I have to stay in shape despite I fkn love to eat junk food, I have to attend crowded expensive place to meet women...yet they cant even put away that candy bar?

Would I bang those women? well if I could keep an erection I would as long as we make it clear that its nothing more than mutual stimulation but if they expect me to validate them, chase them and drag them around its not gonna happen.

This whole cultural shift about women being considered beautiful no matter what its dragging down with other things the same foundation of western society be it the nuclear family that make and grows healthy kids.
Women are no fun to have around for most men especially after our 30s, we only endure them cause of their look and cause they are necessary to have a family and kids.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont have any problem with those women (psychologically I mean cause physically I couldnt probably hold a strong erection), the problem happens when they need to push that stuff into my face and demand that I say that its beautiful.

I mean I have to keep the same couple of haircuts due to my hairline, I have to stay in shape despite I fkn love to eat junk food, I have to attend crowded expensive place to meet women...yet they cant even put away that candy bar?

Would I bang those women? well if I could keep an erection I would as long as we make it clear that its nothing more than mutual stimulation but if they expect me to validate them, chase them and drag them around its not gonna happen.

This whole cultural shift about women being considered beautiful no matter what its dragging down with other things the same foundation of western society be it the nuclear family that make and grows healthy kids.
Women are no fun to have around for most men especially after our 30s, we only endure them cause of their look and cause they are necessary to have a family and kids.
spot on with everything you wrote

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'll stay single, thx.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually don't mind stretch marks or even a few acne scars....but those sausage links on the torso, that's a no no........ Look, if women feel entitled to diss me for being a sub 6' midget even though I'm 5'11", then I'm entitled to say no to a woman with sausage links....

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This, @Scars nobody’s perfect bro and who are we(you mostly) to tell someone how they should act?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Most women i have met don't look like that, sjws and simps are trying to normalize these hideous features as somehow normal tjings we should all celebrate.