Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys think are the absolute essentials to seduction?

Reaction score
It's a good point looks trump most things in the short term. However @stormrider correctly in my view sticks to the main theme hear that you should build your own smv for you and that will increase attraction on average. And that is a longterm play.

if it's all about getting it wet at the moment for you you're obviously a young guy. So I would say that given a short-term focus and being after young girls fun and their emotions absolutely win out.

Now you may not want a relationship but many women will. Due to the fact that many of them will have been on their back since age 15 nowadays. and that female biology and programming gives them more skin in the game to start with

I would say start with an e book I recommend practical female psychology for the practical man. Pvssy wise the female is the client and you have to understand your client. Understanding their nature helps with all the tips and tricks because you can easily see which ones make sense because they relate back to a woman's nature. otherwise some internet guy says something and unless you spend a lot of time trying it out how do you know.

I've always improved my odds lot by going to target rich environment so look for places women flock to and run your game there.
Fair point. Maybe the gap between long term and short term strategy is not so clear.

I mean, define "young" specifically?Under what age?

I don't want kids, my career is my main goal and I really dont want much else at this point from women other than sex/fun/adventure.

Thats a fair point. It does take 2 to tango as it were.

Cheers for the book recommendation.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep so build them a bubble that is all about sex fun and adventure. Cool batch pad, varied social scene, adventure dates, venue changes surprise dates, BD5M whatever excites consenting adults.

At the end of all that I suspect you ll learn to appreciate quiet girls..I did.

Early 30s is best time to have your kids with girl 10 years younger so there s your timeline.

About the book most guys won't read it. They will come up with excuses - I already know it, it's outdated, this stuff doesn't work. I m 53 yo and have nearly 2000 reps here..I read it

Reaction score
Yep so build them a bubble that is all about sex fun and adventure. Cool batch pad, varied social scene, adventure dates, venue changes surprise dates, BD5M whatever excites consenting adults.

At the end of all that I suspect you ll learn to appreciate quiet girls..I did.

Early 30s is best time to have your kids with girl 10 years younger so there s your timeline.

About the book most guys won't read it. They will come up with excuses - I already know it, it's outdated, this stuff doesn't work. I m 53 yo and have nearly 2000 reps here..I read it
Man that sounds awesome haha!

Interesting. I havn't really thought about quiet vs. loud girls distinction.

Mind if I ask why you don't think man in late 30's/ early 40's with a woman 10+ years younger is a better idea? wouldn't that on average in the case of wanting kids offer both life experience and relative youth on the womans part rather than lets say M32 + F20?

Already started. I'm a voracious reader so that's no issue for me personally.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My apologies if the tone came across predatory. wasn't my intention. I was more trying to address if,how and why integrity was important? And perhaps more interestingly how does she know if you are or are not behaving with integrity?

Do you mind elaborating on where specifically you think the equivalency was false?

Cheers
Integrity is a state of being. This state of being is whole and complete, it has congruence. It implies that one has a strong moral compass of what is right and wrong, that they have principles by which they live by.

Your integrity means more to you than anyone else yet everyone can feel the gravitas of someone with great integrity.

She’ll know because women have an expanded sense of feeling. You might fake it for awhile, but truth is truth.

It’s a false equivalency because you used ‘equal’ where I did not, therefore it is a derivative of the underlying concepts and their relationships.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at some of Desdinova s back posts. He nails it. Women are not men. They lose their ability to bond. Early 30s chicks r leftovers and they know it which makes them insecure and crazy.

Btw that's not a book it's a 2 year project. You have to read a bit apply think and read again. Skim read it and it will be like this thread. You ll come back in 10 years time and think if only I d listened.

Btw how about hitting the like button for the other guys. Your coming across as a bit of a user. Which is something u will have to work on as that s anti leadership.

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think fake it til you become it seems more relevant. we need experiences to grow, i would recommend you seek opportunities to make that growth happen.

Reaction score
Look at some of Desdinova s back posts. He nails it. Women are not men. They lose their ability to bond. Early 30s chicks r leftovers and they know it which makes them insecure and crazy.

Btw that's not a book it's a 2 year project. You have to read a bit apply think and read again. Skim read it and it will be like this thread. You ll come back in 10 years time and think if only I d listened.

Btw how about hitting the like button for the other guys. Your coming across as a bit of a user. Which is something u will have to work on as that s anti leadership.
Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.

Fair enough. I get what your saying. I mean understanding ones own psychology is hard enough let alone understanding the general principles of the opposite gender.

Interesting. Havnt gotten that feedback directly. something to think about thanks.

cheers

Reaction score
I think fake it til you become it seems more relevant. we need experiences to grow, i would recommend you seek opportunities to make that growth happen.

Exactly, I get that it's really just a saying. However, it's pointing at a behaviour. Often it's used in a context of behavioural change. i.e. You want to be a certain different way than you currently are. That requires an aggregation of different experiences. However, just blindly expecting that behaviour and experience to change randomly and anything good to come of it is kinda irrational. You cant really just do the same thing over and over and expect anything different so you kinda have to fake the traits your trying to embody while your learning.

Cheers

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's more imitating traits that are not natural to you to see why or how they work then to figure out if it's something you want to add to yourself or keep out of your fortress. It's a way of refining yourself, sharpening the sword if you will.

A method to the madness not just insanity

Reaction score
I think it's more imitating traits that are not natural to you to see why or how they work then to figure out if it's something you want to add to yourself or keep out of your fortress. It's a way of refining yourself, sharpening the sword if you will.

A method to the madness not just insanity
Interesting.

Thanks!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people have no concept of 'scarcity'. If you generally, have your sh!t together, this is all you need.