"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

What do you guys think are the absolute essentials to seduction?

Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Messages
141
Reaction score
118
Age
34
It's a good point looks trump most things in the short term. However @stormrider correctly in my view sticks to the main theme hear that you should build your own smv for you and that will increase attraction on average. And that is a longterm play.

if it's all about getting it wet at the moment for you you're obviously a young guy. So I would say that given a short-term focus and being after young girls fun and their emotions absolutely win out.

Now you may not want a relationship but many women will. Due to the fact that many of them will have been on their back since age 15 nowadays. and that female biology and programming gives them more skin in the game to start with

I would say start with an e book I recommend practical female psychology for the practical man. Pvssy wise the female is the client and you have to understand your client. Understanding their nature helps with all the tips and tricks because you can easily see which ones make sense because they relate back to a woman's nature. otherwise some internet guy says something and unless you spend a lot of time trying it out how do you know.

I've always improved my odds lot by going to target rich environment so look for places women flock to and run your game there.
Fair point. Maybe the gap between long term and short term strategy is not so clear.

I mean, define "young" specifically?Under what age?

I don't want kids, my career is my main goal and I really dont want much else at this point from women other than sex/fun/adventure.

Thats a fair point. It does take 2 to tango as it were.

Cheers for the book recommendation.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Yep so build them a bubble that is all about sex fun and adventure. Cool batch pad, varied social scene, adventure dates, venue changes surprise dates, BD5M whatever excites consenting adults.

At the end of all that I suspect you ll learn to appreciate quiet girls..I did.

Early 30s is best time to have your kids with girl 10 years younger so there s your timeline.

About the book most guys won't read it. They will come up with excuses - I already know it, it's outdated, this stuff doesn't work. I m 53 yo and have nearly 2000 reps here..I read it
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Messages
141
Reaction score
118
Age
34
Yep so build them a bubble that is all about sex fun and adventure. Cool batch pad, varied social scene, adventure dates, venue changes surprise dates, BD5M whatever excites consenting adults.

At the end of all that I suspect you ll learn to appreciate quiet girls..I did.

Early 30s is best time to have your kids with girl 10 years younger so there s your timeline.

About the book most guys won't read it. They will come up with excuses - I already know it, it's outdated, this stuff doesn't work. I m 53 yo and have nearly 2000 reps here..I read it
Man that sounds awesome haha!

Interesting. I havn't really thought about quiet vs. loud girls distinction.

Mind if I ask why you don't think man in late 30's/ early 40's with a woman 10+ years younger is a better idea? wouldn't that on average in the case of wanting kids offer both life experience and relative youth on the womans part rather than lets say M32 + F20?

Already started. I'm a voracious reader so that's no issue for me personally.
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
My apologies if the tone came across predatory. wasn't my intention. I was more trying to address if,how and why integrity was important? And perhaps more interestingly how does she know if you are or are not behaving with integrity?

Do you mind elaborating on where specifically you think the equivalency was false?

Cheers
Integrity is a state of being. This state of being is whole and complete, it has congruence. It implies that one has a strong moral compass of what is right and wrong, that they have principles by which they live by.

Your integrity means more to you than anyone else yet everyone can feel the gravitas of someone with great integrity.

She’ll know because women have an expanded sense of feeling. You might fake it for awhile, but truth is truth.


It’s a false equivalency because you used ‘equal’ where I did not, therefore it is a derivative of the underlying concepts and their relationships.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Look at some of Desdinova s back posts. He nails it. Women are not men. They lose their ability to bond. Early 30s chicks r leftovers and they know it which makes them insecure and crazy.

Btw that's not a book it's a 2 year project. You have to read a bit apply think and read again. Skim read it and it will be like this thread. You ll come back in 10 years time and think if only I d listened.

Btw how about hitting the like button for the other guys. Your coming across as a bit of a user. Which is something u will have to work on as that s anti leadership.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

behimo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
140
Reaction score
148
Age
51
I think fake it til you become it seems more relevant. we need experiences to grow, i would recommend you seek opportunities to make that growth happen.
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Messages
141
Reaction score
118
Age
34
Look at some of Desdinova s back posts. He nails it. Women are not men. They lose their ability to bond. Early 30s chicks r leftovers and they know it which makes them insecure and crazy.

Btw that's not a book it's a 2 year project. You have to read a bit apply think and read again. Skim read it and it will be like this thread. You ll come back in 10 years time and think if only I d listened.

Btw how about hitting the like button for the other guys. Your coming across as a bit of a user. Which is something u will have to work on as that s anti leadership.
Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.

Fair enough. I get what your saying. I mean understanding ones own psychology is hard enough let alone understanding the general principles of the opposite gender.

Interesting. Havnt gotten that feedback directly. something to think about thanks.

cheers
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Messages
141
Reaction score
118
Age
34
I think fake it til you become it seems more relevant. we need experiences to grow, i would recommend you seek opportunities to make that growth happen.

Exactly, I get that it's really just a saying. However, it's pointing at a behaviour. Often it's used in a context of behavioural change. i.e. You want to be a certain different way than you currently are. That requires an aggregation of different experiences. However, just blindly expecting that behaviour and experience to change randomly and anything good to come of it is kinda irrational. You cant really just do the same thing over and over and expect anything different so you kinda have to fake the traits your trying to embody while your learning.

Cheers
 

behimo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
140
Reaction score
148
Age
51
I think it's more imitating traits that are not natural to you to see why or how they work then to figure out if it's something you want to add to yourself or keep out of your fortress. It's a way of refining yourself, sharpening the sword if you will.

A method to the madness not just insanity
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Messages
141
Reaction score
118
Age
34
I think it's more imitating traits that are not natural to you to see why or how they work then to figure out if it's something you want to add to yourself or keep out of your fortress. It's a way of refining yourself, sharpening the sword if you will.

A method to the madness not just insanity
Interesting.

Thanks!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Most people have no concept of 'scarcity'. If you generally, have your sh!t together, this is all you need.
 
Top