Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys think about this

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right...because banging a coworker and making advances at her has the potential to turn out sooooooo much better with HR right??
Well at least i doesnt being interrogated why im being so mean to her.. That what happened with the last girl im messing with.. I could tell them i at least made her wet.

This girl currently messing with would sit beside me at any premises im having lunch, breakfast just to proved her point.. At times just standing infront of me her body facing me but looked elsewhere while i just standing there like an idiot.. It just the way she forcing me to talk to her... What im going to do? Slap her with a salmon?

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont work directly with her, id go for it. I have seen quite a lot of couples that have met each other at their workplace, not to mention how many colleagues have ****ed each other just for fun.

Just keep this private, dont do **** AT WORK and it wont be HR´s business.

That other guy? Maybe he is a friendzoned beta orbiter....... who cares.

Just ask her to go for a coffee after work and escalate from there.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont work directly with her, id go for it. I have seen quite a lot of couples that have met each other at their workplace, not to mention how many colleagues have ****ed each other just for fun.

Just keep this private, dont do **** AT WORK and it wont be HR´s business.

That other guy? Maybe he is a friendzoned beta orbiter....... who cares.

Just ask her to go for a coffee after work and escalate from there.
Im kinda lean more toward your suggestion sir.. I mean she's going full combat mode preventing me from moving on.. It drive me insane seeing her popped right of nowhere for flirt. She got this uncanny way of doing things.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well at least i doesnt being interrogated why im being so mean to her.. That what happened with the last girl im messing with.. I could tell them i at least made her wet.

This girl currently messing with would sit beside me at any premises im having lunch, breakfast just to proved her point.. At times just standing infront of me her body facing me but looked elsewhere while i just standing there like an idiot.. It just the way she forcing me to talk to her... What im going to do? Slap her with a salmon?
Right...and get fired while making yourself unemployable

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wel thats, what i think as well.. Looks like im out of choice, chances are shes going to smear me around her colleague if i kept turning her down.. And its, already start.. My guess her ego has been bruised by me ignoring her.
id never **** with a chick that tries to make me jealous , chances are whenever you piss her off this will be one 1st things she will do to get your attention.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
id never **** with a chick that tries to make me jealous , chances are whenever you piss her off this will be one 1st things she will do to get your attention.
I understand where you came from.. But its been 3 fvckin damn years, hope covid quarantine for this few years will fade that character.. Its impossible to avoid her as we work at the same tower.. I guess i just have to fvck her and see how it goes.

Trying to intimidate her wont do good either, i risks her complaining at hr.. Let the hr folks view that we had a good collegue relationship.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand where you came from.. But its been 3 fvckin damn years, hope covid quarantine for this few years will fade that character.. Its impossible to avoid her as we work at the same tower.. I guess i just have to fvck her and see how it goes.

Trying to intimidate her wont do good either, i risks her complaining at hr.. Let the hr folks view that we had a good collegue relationship.
at this point bro yeah just go ahead and **** her, get out of that drought and watch how random other women start wanting to **** you, its like they can somehow smell another b1tch on you

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at this point bro yeah just go ahead and **** her, get out of that drought and watch how random other women start wanting to **** you, its like they can somehow smell another b1tch on you
That exactly true. But not with this girl.. Shes the head of a bltch organization. Uncanny games, girls will follow her whatever she say.. Nevertheless one of her girls can be sneaky and brave enought though..

I do fend off the pursuits of lesser girl with ease. But not this one.. Its just isnt possible. Shes the kind of girl that have a high calibre.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im kinda lean more toward your suggestion sir.. I mean she's going full combat mode preventing me from moving on.. It drive me insane seeing her popped right of nowhere for flirt. She got this uncanny way of doing things.

And you think it's gonna get better if you get involved with her and then try to END IT? FUUUUHUHUH you are delusional.

If the roles were reversed you would have the police at your desk questioning you....You better defend yourself ASAP.