Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys think about this

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently i come across a women at office that gave me lots of ioi, like teasing me, smiling accross the hallway, eye fcking contact. Put herself in my proximity various of times.

The things is i always saw her with one her male colleague, a good looking guy but shorter than me.. they go lunch together, following her around even for getting a coffee from accross the street, helping her with carrying her things.

Im not sure if this guys is her boyfriend, but i saw her flirting with him in after working hours outside the building. I understand that they are working together in the same department.. While i am from other floors.

My guts tells me to stay away from her, he might be her boyfriend or at least has fck together and in romantic terms.

But it will be bad if im guessing wrong, and they just might be working together as a team..

Looking for an opinions.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Listen to your gut would be my advice.

Whether he is a boyfriend/fvck buddy or not, there is too much risk involved dating and trying to fvck co-workers (unless she is initiating and making it insanely easy for you, but even then, YOU will be the one in hot water if things go wrong).

Remember if she’s giving you all these blatant IOI’s without even knowing you, you’re probably not the only one she’s sending those signals to.

Think with your head not your pecker.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sh!t where you work. How many times does this need to be repeated here?
Nahh im not working with her.. Shes from other functional dept. It wouldnt make an impact on my job. But i do trust my guts 100%

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to your gut would be my advice.

Whether he is a boyfriend/fvck buddy or not, there is too much risk involved dating and trying to fvck co-workers (unless she is initiating and making it insanely easy for you, but even then, YOU will be the one in hot water if things go wrong).

Remember if she’s giving you all these blatant IOI’s without even knowing you, you’re probably not the only one she’s sending those signals to.

Think with your head not your pecker.
The problem is shes being persistent, ive try my level best avoiding her, but she wont back down.. Almost like putting a gun on my head to response to her demands.. Its been 3 years it keep getting intense.. Lol

TheProspect

Reaction score
The problem is shes being persistent, ive try my level best avoiding her, but she wont back down.. Almost like putting a gun on my head to response to her demands.. Its been 3 years it keep getting intense.. Lol
Oh ok, well that changes everything….

In that case, next time you see her just promptly pin her up against the wall and place her hand on your c0ck and tell her she’s gonna have to suck her way out of this situation while those cucks at HR watch

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh ok, well that changes everything….

In that case, next time you see her just promptly pin her up against the wall and place her hand on your c0ck and tell her she’s gonna have to suck her way out of this situation while those cucks at HR watch
Wel thats, what i think as well.. Looks like im out of choice, chances are shes going to smear me around her colleague if i kept turning her down.. And its, already start.. My guess her ego has been bruised by me ignoring her.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would bet money he’s just a friend stuck in the friendzone. You could ask her out but prepare to ward off multiple c0ckblock attempts by him. She probably misses getting attention because she doesn’t realize her short guy friend is scaring dudes away from asking her out.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Wel thats, what i think as well.. Looks like im out of choice, chances are shes going to smear me around her colleague if i kept turning her down.. And its, already start.. My guess her ego has been bruised by me ignoring her.
Don’t be concerned with what she does or doesn’t do, nor what she says or doesn’t say.

Operate in your frame, not hers.

Her validation should mean nothing to you.

This is just some random attention seeking wh0re from work. Act accordingly.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive past experience as well with hr interrogated me for being mean with one of my girl colleagues in my dept for not being nice to her after she shows imterest. At that time i just cant be bothered by her. Lol never thought that would raised a concern with hr.. Just to show that, women really have the advantages when it comes to complains.. Not going to repeat the same thing with this girl and getting twice shot in the ass by them.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would bet money he’s just a friend stuck in the friendzone. You could ask her out but prepare to ward off multiple c0ckblock attempts by him. She probably misses getting attention because she doesn’t realize her short guy friend is scaring dudes away from asking her out.
Yeap that explains a lots too on this situations.. Will consider this one bro.. Thanks.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nahh im not working with her.. Shes from other functional dept. It wouldnt make an impact on my job. But i do trust my guts 100%
She works at your company. Not a good idea. You aren't thinking with your gut, you are thinking with your d!ck.

Your gut would tell you this is not a good idea.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently i come across a women at office that gave me lots of ioi, like teasing me, smiling accross the hallway, eye fcking contact. Put herself in my proximity various of times.

The things is i always saw her with one her male colleague, a good looking guy but shorter than me.. they go lunch together, following her around even for getting a coffee from accross the street, helping her with carrying her things.

Im not sure if this guys is her boyfriend, but i saw her flirting with him in after working hours outside the building. I understand that they are working together in the same department.. While i am from other floors.

My guts tells me to stay away from her, he might be her boyfriend or at least has fck together and in romantic terms.

But it will be bad if im guessing wrong, and they just might be working together as a team..

Looking for an opinions.
Don't sh1t where you eat. However, you already know this from being a long-term member here as well as your own gut telling not to mess with her, so I imagine you are going to take a stab at her since, despite all of that, you are still asking us what we think. I would say just ask her out for a drink after work and see what her reaction is. Try to do it in a natural way though. I assume there is a time where your paths cross that you can strike up a friendly conversation and ask her out from there.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She works at your company. Not a good idea. You aren't thinking with your gut, you are thinking with your d!ck.

I agree.. But i bet this has already in hr observation, it has been 3 years, and i had see them observ on this new drama.. i had a past record turning a hot women down, and she complains and i got shot in the ass.. I guess not every hr are the same. At my workplace they prioritize good colleague relationship.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sh1t where you eat. However, you already know this from being a long-term member here as well as your own gut telling not to mess with her, so I imagine you are going to take a stab at her since, despite all of that, you are still asking us what we think. I would say just ask her out for a drink after work and see what her reaction is. Try to do it in a natural way though. I assume there is a time where your paths cross that you can strike up a friendly conversation and ask her out from there.
Yes i guess i had to lose some and win some to balance out things.. Let see how it goes..

very appreciated.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ive past experience as well with hr interrogated me for being mean with one of my girl colleagues in my dept for not being nice to her after she shows imterest. At that time i just cant be bothered by her. Lol never thought that would raised a concern with hr.. Just to show that, women really have the advantages when it comes to complains.. Not going to repeat the same thing with this girl and getting twice shot in the ass by them.
Right...because banging a coworker and making advances at her has the potential to turn out sooooooo much better with HR right??

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not all companies are the same with this in the white collar space. It's possible to date someone in a big company if the two departments rarely intersect, though I wouldn't recommend it. A couple in my social circle formed that way because they were working in disparate parts of the same large company in the 2010s and had some mutual acquaintances.

The only jobs where dating within the company is advisable is in retail/restaurants/service sector jobs where durations of employment are transient and it's not difficult to get a new job in the same field.