"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

What do you guys think about this?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Met up with this girl the other night for a drink, we had a good time but she had to go. I’ve had sex with her several times before. We made plans for Thursday but she asked me to call her today to confirm the plans. Anyway, I try calling once and it goes straight to vm. So I sent her a text letting her know to call me. Anyway, I got this weird idea in my head that maybe she blocked me. So I blocked my number and called, sure enough it rang. Now let me tell you, I haven’t over pursued this girl or anything, she reaches out to me and I make plans with her.

So she blocked my number. Maybe she has a boyfriend and doesn’t want my name popping up on her phone while she’s with him?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
You do know that sometimes phones get fvcked up and for some odd reason can't receive a call? Has happened to my phone more times than I can count. People telling me they've tried calling me all day long, but I don't receive anything and on their end it seems like it's working and I'm not responding.

There's no reason to believe she blocked you, yet you assume the worst case scenario. Try again later.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,449
I hear more and more of people not receiving their calls/texts. Has happened to several people I know personally as well as myself. The AT&T guy told me to always leave a voicemail if you are suspecting issues for a better chance of their phone actually receiving the call notification.

Don't assume anything.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
You do know that sometimes phones get fvcked up and for some odd reason can't receive a call? Has happened to my phone more times than I can count. People telling me they've tried calling me all day long, but I don't receive anything and on their end it seems like it's working and I'm not responding.

There's no reason to believe she blocked you, yet you assume the worst case scenario. Try again later.
On iPhone. If you block someone from your phone, the call still goes through if they call from blocked number or a different number obviously. I just did quick test and blocked number and call went through. I’m not thinking the worst. But just don’t see why I would trust a woman when she’s clearly being shady.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
On iPhone. If you block someone from your phone, the call still goes through if they call from blocked number or a different number obviously. I just did quick test and blocked number and call went through.
Sure, I'm not questioning how blocking a number works. I'm just saying it's not the only possible cause to what you experienced when you tried calling, so you cannot conclude she blocked you. You can't be sure of that.

I’m not thinking the worst.
You're not even considering the other possibilities... So yeah, you're assuming the worst reason, which again you can't be sure of.

But just don’t see why I would trust a woman when she’s clearly being shady.
Tell me more about this. Nowhere in your first post did you mention her doing anything shady before this happened. She was expecting a call from you, she told you to call her. Why the fvck would she do that if she didn't want to talk to you? If she was planning on blocking you there's no reason for her to tell you to call her.

Try calling tomorrow. I'm not saying you're wrong, it could very well be that you're right, but one day isn't enough to determine it. Let me know.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Sure, I'm not questioning how blocking a number works. I'm just saying it's not the only possible cause to what you experienced when you tried calling, so you cannot conclude she blocked you. You can't be sure of that.


You're not even considering the other possibilities... So yeah, you're assuming the worst reason, which again you can't be sure of.


Tell me more about this. Nowhere in your first post did you mention her doing anything shady before this happened. She was expecting a call from you, she told you to call her. Why the fvck would she do that if she didn't want to talk to you? If she was planning on blocking you there's no reason for her to tell you to call her.

Try calling tomorrow. I'm not saying you're wrong, it could very well be that you're right, but one day isn't enough to determine it. Let me know.
I just left a message on her vm. So she can get back to me.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
this is why I prefer using apps (snapchat, instagram, facebook messenger, whatsapp, etc.), they make it way more blatant what's going on with the other person
 
Top