Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys think about this?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met up with this girl the other night for a drink, we had a good time but she had to go. I’ve had sex with her several times before. We made plans for Thursday but she asked me to call her today to confirm the plans. Anyway, I try calling once and it goes straight to vm. So I sent her a text letting her know to call me. Anyway, I got this weird idea in my head that maybe she blocked me. So I blocked my number and called, sure enough it rang. Now let me tell you, I haven’t over pursued this girl or anything, she reaches out to me and I make plans with her.

So she blocked my number. Maybe she has a boyfriend and doesn’t want my name popping up on her phone while she’s with him?

Serenity

Reaction score
You do know that sometimes phones get fvcked up and for some odd reason can't receive a call? Has happened to my phone more times than I can count. People telling me they've tried calling me all day long, but I don't receive anything and on their end it seems like it's working and I'm not responding.

There's no reason to believe she blocked you, yet you assume the worst case scenario. Try again later.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear more and more of people not receiving their calls/texts. Has happened to several people I know personally as well as myself. The AT&T guy told me to always leave a voicemail if you are suspecting issues for a better chance of their phone actually receiving the call notification.

Don't assume anything.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do know that sometimes phones get fvcked up and for some odd reason can't receive a call? Has happened to my phone more times than I can count. People telling me they've tried calling me all day long, but I don't receive anything and on their end it seems like it's working and I'm not responding.

There's no reason to believe she blocked you, yet you assume the worst case scenario. Try again later.
On iPhone. If you block someone from your phone, the call still goes through if they call from blocked number or a different number obviously. I just did quick test and blocked number and call went through. I’m not thinking the worst. But just don’t see why I would trust a woman when she’s clearly being shady.

Serenity

Reaction score
On iPhone. If you block someone from your phone, the call still goes through if they call from blocked number or a different number obviously. I just did quick test and blocked number and call went through.
Sure, I'm not questioning how blocking a number works. I'm just saying it's not the only possible cause to what you experienced when you tried calling, so you cannot conclude she blocked you. You can't be sure of that.

I’m not thinking the worst.
You're not even considering the other possibilities... So yeah, you're assuming the worst reason, which again you can't be sure of.

But just don’t see why I would trust a woman when she’s clearly being shady.
Tell me more about this. Nowhere in your first post did you mention her doing anything shady before this happened. She was expecting a call from you, she told you to call her. Why the fvck would she do that if she didn't want to talk to you? If she was planning on blocking you there's no reason for her to tell you to call her.

Try calling tomorrow. I'm not saying you're wrong, it could very well be that you're right, but one day isn't enough to determine it. Let me know.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, I'm not questioning how blocking a number works. I'm just saying it's not the only possible cause to what you experienced when you tried calling, so you cannot conclude she blocked you. You can't be sure of that.

You're not even considering the other possibilities... So yeah, you're assuming the worst reason, which again you can't be sure of.

Tell me more about this. Nowhere in your first post did you mention her doing anything shady before this happened. She was expecting a call from you, she told you to call her. Why the fvck would she do that if she didn't want to talk to you? If she was planning on blocking you there's no reason for her to tell you to call her.

Try calling tomorrow. I'm not saying you're wrong, it could very well be that you're right, but one day isn't enough to determine it. Let me know.
I just left a message on her vm. So she can get back to me.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
If she reaches out, she better compensate you by being your sex slave for the night.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is why I prefer using apps (snapchat, instagram, facebook messenger, whatsapp, etc.), they make it way more blatant what's going on with the other person