Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys think about this line?

Devm123

Reaction score
So, anyone who has approached girls at least a few times has probably experienced rejection.
Rejection is probably amongst the most painful emotional experiences a man can experience. The mere thought alone of being rejected creates such severe anxiety that most of us stop approaching girls all together.

So sometimes when I get rejected, I'll use a "back-up" line that can immediately make the situation less awkward and painful for me.

The line is: "Damn, you just lost me a bet!" Which is obviously delivered in a playful tone and I then part ways by wishing them a good day.

I'll only use this when a friend is nearby, who'll be in on it. So I can kind of walk back to him and say something along the lines of "you win bro" just loud enough so the girl will be able to hear it. And will only use it on girls I'll probably never see again, strangers.

I acknowledge that using this line is totally immature and kind of makes me a jerk. But it's the only thing that has helped me thus far, if I can find a better alternative I'll gladly use that one but I haven't been able to find one yet.

So, fellow members of the SoSuave community, I ask you, what are your thoughts regarding this line? Have you ever used it or would you ever consider using it? And do you have any other similar "back-up" line that works with rejection and is actually ethical?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems too contrived/try hard.

When I get a rejection, I simply tell them to take it as a compliment and move on. The more you over think it, the more desperate you come across.

Devm123

Reaction score
I don't remember the last time I got rejected. But that's because I can read social cues and only escalate on windows.

I can walk into a room, interact with everyone, vibe with people and connect with them, relate on a real human level, spot windows from women, introduce myself to them, vibe on a flirtatious level, and leave the room with a few phone numbers. And not just from women, but also from cool guys who will give me access to more social gatherings and women in the future.

I imagine that's how game is for successful guys who are "naturals." I think the PUA community completely ruined game for socially uncalibrated guys. There's no emphasis on having genuine interest in people, building social connections to gain more access, and presenting yourself as an authentic man who people want to be around.

My game has been the same for 15 years. I don't remember the last time I got rejected. I know nothing I say is going to "create attraction". No amount of "verbal game" I spit is going to make a damn difference. If anything, it would just make me look try hard, rehearsed, inauthentic, supplicating, and desperate.

You can't get rejected if she's the one giving you windows. And if you want to escalate on non-windows and make yourself look desperate and weird in a social gathering, better go to the bars/clubs. That type of behavior will get you banned from social circles.

However, even in the clubs I don't suggest escalating on non windows. Just exist next to women. Socialize with them without being a try-hard. And if they like you, you'll know. They'll give you a sign that you cannot miss unless you are socially retarded. If they don't like you, no amount of "verbal game" is going to make a god damn difference.

It's not better to hit on women. It's better to be socially dominant and have women give you windows. Don't learn how to attarct women. Learn how to become attractive. There is a difference.

When you are attractive, the world opens up, women give you signs, people want to be around you, and you can't get rejected because women are the initiators.

The way the pua community thinks of game is completely wrong. They make women the target.

Make YOURSELF the target.

That's the real game.
Thanks for the input, I appreciate it. But to be honest, I've never really been the type of guy that likes to spend time in clubs or bars. I'd like to be able to get the number of a girl that's walking down the street or is in a shopping mall or whatever. I doubt any girl will be giving me windows in such settings.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got rejected today. Me and a friend were in his car negotiating the maze of alleyways which pass for streets around here.

As we turned into a a blind, tight alley a little Fiat emerged. At the wheel was a brunette in those 70s round shades. She took the cigarette from her mouth and casually blew smoke at us.

"Come ti chiami?" ("What's your name?") I called over to her. "Perché?" ("Why?") she replied. "Scambiamoci il numero e quando mi libero ci facciamo un giro" ("Let's exchange numbers and when I'm free we'll go for a spin") I said.

She chuckled and drove off without another word. I blew a kiss at her first.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like a waste of effort. What's it going to do for you? She won't care.

Devm123

Reaction score
Sounds like a waste of effort. What's it going to do for you? She won't care.
It'll, in that moment, down-play the rejection as a joke thus making it less painful and awkward for me haha

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't remember the last time I got rejected. But that's because I can read social cues and only escalate on windows.

I can walk into a room, interact with everyone, vibe with people and connect with them, relate on a real human level, spot windows from women, introduce myself to them, vibe on a flirtatious level, and leave the room with a few phone numbers. And not just from women, but also from cool guys who will give me access to more social gatherings and women in the future.

I imagine that's how game is for successful guys who are "naturals." I think the PUA community completely ruined game for socially uncalibrated guys. There's no emphasis on having genuine interest in people, building social connections to gain more access, and presenting yourself as an authentic man who people want to be around.

My game has been the same for 15 years. I don't remember the last time I got rejected. I know nothing I say is going to "create attraction". No amount of "verbal game" I spit is going to make a damn difference. If anything, it would just make me look try hard, rehearsed, inauthentic, supplicating, and desperate.

You can't get rejected if she's the one giving you windows. And if you want to escalate on non-windows and make yourself look desperate and weird in a social gathering, better go to the bars/clubs. That type of behavior will get you banned from social circles.

However, even in the clubs I don't suggest escalating on non windows. Just exist next to women. Socialize with them without being a try-hard. And if they like you, you'll know. They'll give you a sign that you cannot miss unless you are socially retarded. If they don't like you, no amount of "verbal game" is going to make a god damn difference.

It's not better to hit on women. It's better to be socially dominant and have women give you windows. Don't learn how to attarct women. Learn how to become attractive. There is a difference.

When you are attractive, the world opens up, women give you signs, people want to be around you, and you can't get rejected because women are the initiators.

The way the pua community thinks of game is completely wrong. They make women the target.

That's the real game.
This.
It’s easy to become rejection-free.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got rejected today. Me and a friend were in his car negotiating the maze of alleyways which pass for streets around here.

As we turned into a a blind, tight alley a little Fiat emerged. At the wheel was a brunette in those 70s round shades. She took the cigarette from her mouth and casually blew smoke at us.

"Come ti chiami?" ("What's your name?") I called over to her. "Perché?" ("Why?") she replied. "Scambiamoci il numero e quando mi libero ci facciamo un giro" ("Let's exchange numbers and when I'm free we'll go for a spin") I said.

She chuckled and drove off without another word. I blew a kiss at her first.
Your problem is that you consider that fun little interaction a rejection. She knew nothing whatsoever about you, nor you her, nor what her circumstances are.

These things should be little vignettes that make life interesting and amusing, and nothing more.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score

That's the real game.
I always end up just hitting women online up or sometimes in person they'll make it very clear they're interested. One time I was on the street, the right before the first time I tried smoking crack, it was 3am and this black girl sitting on a ledge says "you look like a model" I chuckled and told her I'll be right back. This girl would always find ways to be around me too. Another time here I ran into this girl, i over heard her talking to someone about getting high, I just said I wanna get high, she was from Tennessee, she told me to hang out with her then, this girl started making direct comments, even grabbed my ass, my response was to grab her ass back and pinch her nipple. This girl was so into me, kept trying to give be stuff, telling everyone how much she liked me. I've never really liked social circles, im a anti social loner. But some how, some way, I find ways.

I prefer dealing with women who are complete strangers.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
When I say social circles I mean a friend inviting you to a party and there's like 15 women you've never seen before.

I'm not talking about your world of warcraft buddies.

Last night I was at a friend's party and there were many women I haven't seen before. Surprised, everyone has their own social circles so whenever there is a party, you always get to meet people you haven't met yet.

There was this one woman who kept asking about me. My friend introduced us and she gave me her number. It turned out she was a friend of my friend's friend, or something like that.

This is how most normal people meet. 6 degrees of separation.

I'm not talking about chicks you grew up with that you've known your entire life.

I'm talking about having an actual social life where you know a lot of people and there's always some party every weekend that someone is throwing and there will be women there and you can easily get introduced by someone and have built-in social proof.

My definition of "social circles" is vastly more bigger and abundant than what most of you think it is. I'm talking about being socially connected to gatekeepers and being invited to parties and social gatherings where women show up.

If your social circle is full of gamer dudes, that just means you don't have much of a social life going on. The problem is not the concept of "social circles," the problem is you. You don't have anything going on and you're not connected to people who have access to parties and women.

On a saturday night, I'd rather go to a popular friend's party by the beach, private bar, or cabin somewhere and get easily introduced as a cool guy than to go to a club full of sausages and deal with c0ckblocks. But I guess that's just me. I like easy abundance that requires little effort.

When you leave college, the built in easy social environment is gone. That's why you have to be proactive and create a social life where you have access to women and gatekeepers who have access to women. To me, this is a conscious effort. Most of my lays come from me showing up to parties and social gatherings and being vouched for by cool people.

For most women, this is their "pool" of men to choose from.

The women you run into online, clubs, or the streets - they already know guys like me. They already have guys in their waiting list that comes directly from their social circles.

This is what dating looks like from the inside-out, for all of you guys who don't have a social life. All the chicks you hit on and waiting for to pick up your phone call are already fvcking with guys like me.

A woman's options are guys in their immediate environments first. And then they branch out. So the street approacher is getting sloppy seconds and doesn't even know it. He thinks somehow the chick he just met lives in a vacuum and has no social life of her own. Yeah, right. She already knows dozens of guys in her immediate social environments.

For a social loner/street seducer on the outside looking in, you may not know this. But the chick is just playing "brand new" to you. Women are experts in pretending they aren't already spinning multiple guys from their immediate social environments.

It's even more comical when a woman who already has 3 FWB's give you the 5 dates until sex rule because you met her online or the streets/clubs. You have no idea she's been juggling multiple guys for years. She's just putting up a front because she doesn't want you to know her real dating life.

The reality is every woman is already in the process of getting into relationships, out of relationships, or juggling multiple relationships. Women are all about relationships. It's their number 1 passion. So obviously they already have guys lined up since puberty.

Most women go to the bars/clubs and create online profiles for validation. They are already fvcking guys in their immediate social circles.
I'm very aware of the games these women play. The one I met on the streets here she was on the streets too, and she was totally clinging to me, I was curious asked her how she ended up here because she would be a very good looking Germanic looking girl if she cleaned up and got off the streets and took care if herself. She told me some stuff and I just kept my mouth shut and let her talk. She was telling me how the certain guys chased her, they wanted her bad, how she'd friend zone them and play them, she literally said "i play all of them" to get free stuff and basically for protection. When I'm on the street I have maybe one or two friends, acquaintances, but I keep to myself, I sleep alone in spots I find, women are too scared to do this, they've told me it's to dangerous, they find a guy to protect them. But this girl would sh stuff like "but I'm interested in you now" "oh your single? I'm going to change that".

The other one, that I'd go to get boyfriends house and fvck her told me all about this mutual acquaintance who I knew from aa and lived in a halfway house with before, and how he used to call her and talk to her a lot about a relationship and how he wants there first time to be special, and the whole time I was already banging her. He found out, I straight up told him, he was kind of hurt but I told the guy straight up "this is not the kind of girl you get into a relationship with" this guy was an ex convict, dude did landscaping and lifted every day so he was a strong dude. I knew he was very disappointed, but I told him I didn't know they were talking until after I started sleeping with her, but that she told me everything.

Even the Japanese woman that was picking me up in her 60k Mercedes when I first came to Florida, she lived with her "ex?" boyfriend of like 8 years, she tried monkey branching to me, even said "I was thinking about buying a 4 apartment unit, you can stay in one and just collect the rent, do repairs, and have a free apartment".

I have a hard time trusting women when they start seeking exclusivity. Even if they're going way out of there way to please me and do things for me. It's come to a point where I'll thoroughly enjoy my time with them, but deep down I know it won't last.

Of course I've also had some experiences where I think a couple women were actually loyal and had potential. Some women will really look out.

The one who had a boyfriend who's house she lived in, she told me how she stabbed the guy once because he was pushing her for sex to much, and how she hated him. I straight up told her "he's giving you a place to live be grateful" and I said "stop stabbing people you idiot, what's wrong with you, the man's taking care of you" and the way I left her, I kind of just dropped her because I was going to stay with this other woman, she was not happy about it, I went to go pay her some money I owed her because it was the right thing to do, and I just dropped it off and left, she texted me later "you could have come in". But now I'll never see her again because shes going to prison. She was a thin half black white washed girl from Baltimore, and I really enjoyed spending time with her, but now she's gone and I could have easily gone back and hang out with her again but she's an idiot and got locked up. She was great, always already naked when I showed up, gave me beers, and we just had fvck fest everytime I went there. We were friends too, we talked a lot sometimes.

I've learned to emotionally detach myself from what these girls do and just focus on what I'm getting out of it. What are they doing for me?

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I always end up just hitting women online up or sometimes in person they'll make it very clear they're interested. One time I was on the street, the right before the first time I tried smoking crack, it was 3am and this black girl sitting on a ledge says "you look like a model" I chuckled and told her I'll be right back. This girl would always find ways to be around me too. Another time here I ran into this girl, i over heard her talking to someone about getting high, I just said I wanna get high, she was from Tennessee, she told me to hang out with her then, this girl started making direct comments, even grabbed my ass, my response was to grab her ass back and pinch her nipple. This girl was so into me, kept trying to give be stuff, telling everyone how much she liked me. I've never really liked social circles, im a anti social loner. But some how, some way, I find ways.

I prefer dealing with women who are complete strangers.
Smoking crack? The fvck is wrong with you dude?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the responses are quite humorous.

At least one post-person claims to not recall the last time they were rejected. I suppose if you have 2000+ postings within two years on so suave... you don't have much time to go out and get rejected.

And then we read about only making a move after the woman has shown blatant interest...
Well, if low hanging fruit is your thing, then rejections you'll rarely encounter.

Sure, I get rejected at times. If you're willing to put yourself out there, it's going to happen. As I've said many times.. "no one bats 100%."

The key to approaching... is to look at it as a "learning lesson." If you notice a pattern of something that isn't working, you switch it up. Again, no one will bat 100%, but the more you learn and calibrate, the higher positive percentages you will receive.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Some of the responses are quite humorous.

At least one post-person claims to not recall the last time they were rejected. I suppose if you have 2000+ postings within two years on so suave... you don't have much time to go out and get rejected.

And then we read about only making a move after the woman has shown blatant interest...
Well, if low hanging fruit is your thing, then rejections you'll rarely encounter.

Sure, I get rejected at times. If you're willing to put yourself out there, it's going to happen. As I've said many times.. "no one bats 100%."

The key to approaching... is to look at it as a "learning lesson." If you notice a pattern of something that isn't working, you switch it up. Again, no one will bat 100%, but the more you learn and calibrate, the higher positive percentages you will receive.
Shots fired.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, anyone who has approached girls at least a few times has probably experienced rejection.
Rejection is probably amongst the most painful emotional experiences a man can experience. The mere thought alone of being rejected creates such severe anxiety that most of us stop approaching girls all together.

So sometimes when I get rejected, I'll use a "back-up" line that can immediately make the situation less awkward and painful for me.

So, fellow members of the SoSuave community, I ask you, what are your thoughts regarding this line? Have you ever used it or would you ever consider using it? And do you have any other similar "back-up" line that works with rejection and is actually ethical?
Super lame lol. As a man, NEVER apologize for your desires. You’re gonna try to save face cause some little girl doesn’t like you? She doesn’t even know you, bro.

Rejection is part of being a man. Failure is part of being a man. The only thing that matters is how you bounce back. Stop trying to take shortcuts to protect your ego.

The best response to rejection is to look her in the eyes, smile, and tell her to have a good one. Then it’s onto the next. But the funny thing about rejection is the less you care about it, the less it happens.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Super lame lol. As a man, NEVER apologize for your desires. You’re gonna try to save face cause some little girl doesn’t like you? She doesn’t even know you, bro.

Rejection is part of being a man. Failure is part of being a man. The only thing that matters is how you bounce back. Stop trying to take shortcuts to protect your ego.

The best response to rejection is to look her in the eyes, smile, and tell her to have a good one. Then it’s onto the next. But the funny thing about rejection is the less you care about it, the less it happens.
Very true. My ex one time, from the hood and Asian, came home from work, started walking up the stairs, looks at me sternly and says "you're a racist". I'm not sure exactly what I did to make her say this. I might have sent her a couple of Nazi memes but they were funny. She also called me a sexist too. She still put out and let me live at her condo though. If you just never say sorry or act like you did absolutely nothing wrong women will put up with some shvit.

I still think it's funny she called me a racist and a sexist btw. Like I give a fvck what she thinks. I still showed her Nazi memes after that too btw. Hahaha

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very aware of the games these women play. The one I met on the streets here she was on the streets too, and she was totally clinging to me, I was curious asked her how she ended up here because she would be a very good looking Germanic looking girl if she cleaned up and got off the streets and took care if herself. She told me some stuff and I just kept my mouth shut and let her talk. She was telling me how the certain guys chased her, they wanted her bad, how she'd friend zone them and play them, she literally said "i play all of them" to get free stuff and basically for protection. When I'm on the street I have maybe one or two friends, acquaintances, but I keep to myself, I sleep alone in spots I find, women are too scared to do this, they've told me it's to dangerous, they find a guy to protect them. But this girl would sh stuff like "but I'm interested in you now" "oh your single? I'm going to change that".

The other one, that I'd go to get boyfriends house and fvck her told me all about this mutual acquaintance who I knew from aa and lived in a halfway house with before, and how he used to call her and talk to her a lot about a relationship and how he wants there first time to be special, and the whole time I was already banging her. He found out, I straight up told him, he was kind of hurt but I told the guy straight up "this is not the kind of girl you get into a relationship with" this guy was an ex convict, dude did landscaping and lifted every day so he was a strong dude. I knew he was very disappointed, but I told him I didn't know they were talking until after I started sleeping with her, but that she told me everything.

Even the Japanese woman that was picking me up in her 60k Mercedes when I first came to Florida, she lived with her "ex?" boyfriend of like 8 years, she tried monkey branching to me, even said "I was thinking about buying a 4 apartment unit, you can stay in one and just collect the rent, do repairs, and have a free apartment".

I have a hard time trusting women when they start seeking exclusivity. Even if they're going way out of there way to please me and do things for me. It's come to a point where I'll thoroughly enjoy my time with them, but deep down I know it won't last.

Of course I've also had some experiences where I think a couple women were actually loyal and had potential. Some women will really look out.

The one who had a boyfriend who's house she lived in, she told me how she stabbed the guy once because he was pushing her for sex to much, and how she hated him. I straight up told her "he's giving you a place to live be grateful" and I said "stop stabbing people you idiot, what's wrong with you, the man's taking care of you" and the way I left her, I kind of just dropped her because I was going to stay with this other woman, she was not happy about it, I went to go pay her some money I owed her because it was the right thing to do, and I just dropped it off and left, she texted me later "you could have come in". But now I'll never see her again because shes going to prison. She was a thin half black white washed girl from Baltimore, and I really enjoyed spending time with her, but now she's gone and I could have easily gone back and hang out with her again but she's an idiot and got locked up. She was great, always already naked when I showed up, gave me beers, and we just had fvck fest everytime I went there. We were friends too, we talked a lot sometimes.

I've learned to emotionally detach myself from what these girls do and just focus on what I'm getting out of it. What are they doing for me?
Which cities have you lived in and does it affect your game?

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Which cities have you lived in and does it affect your game?
Well I've lived in quite a fewm before Florida i usually was always in a committed relationship, the most previous one was a Chinese and we lived in Cincinnati together, I was barely a functional addict for about 2 years till she got tired of me, honestly losing her really hurt because she was really decent to me. She looked out.

After that I didn't date at all for a while with the exception of some weaboo neet i fvcked (at the time I had no idea what either of those things were) but her ***** stank so I just ghosted her.

Came to Florida for rehab, was on the streets for a few months (doing door to door sales around the country in between, went from Wisconsin to Texas they travelled up all the way to Iowa I think knocking doors selling cleaner, actually a very good cleaner btw, i really believed in that product I would recommend it). I went to rehab for 30 days and ended up in delray Beach Florida. Met a couple women on pof (one 45 and one 19) things went well with both of them, like really well, I felt the confidence from having two plates, it was so easy because I didn't have to focus on one to much and it made them really focus on me, vying for my attention, the older one started getting needy even, texting how I didn't text her enough, but I was working in a metal fabrication shop out was hard, dangerous, and intricate work so I didn't have time to be checking my phone. I started using kratom extract and lost the young one first, and the older one much later. Both picked me up, drove me around, whatever I needed or wanted within reason.

After i lost the older one I had another dry spell for a few months, but honestly I didn't even try for a while which is probably why. Then I met my ex. She'd drive down from Hollywood to see me a lot. Cook me authentic Cambodian chicken dinners and bring them to me. Come hang out at my halfway house and spend the night often. Ended up moving in with her and to be frank after two years i moved the fvck out of there. God she was a b1tch sometimes.

I was working for and with a couple Russians and they hooked me up with a room to move to, the master bedroom of a condo on the 5th floor of a secure building in hallandale Beach across the street from the ocean. I met a Brazilian massage therapist there. She was fun and nice and brought me weed and liquor, I let her crash with me for a bit.

At that point I quit my heavy kratom abuse, but a couple weeks later started drinking. Basically I just was having a hard time, ended up having this Colombian girl I met on tinder buy me a plane ticket back to Milwaukee, ended up heavily, heavily drinking to the point where I got myself into a detox just to get my health back, get off the streets. The psychiatrist told me in 5 mins I was bipolar and tried putting me on depakote and some other bad stuff, I said fvck no, give me gabapentin and a very low dose of abilify (which I stopped taking abilify after about a week), then I basically went to this house that was like apartments for people adjusting to medication. I had two women picking me up, bringing me liquor and Ativan within a week, buying me stuff even. Oh and before this is when I met that black girl who said "you look like a model" and always was lurking near me, I'd be sitting there drinking vodka, look up and she a block away, I'd stop looking at her and look up again and she was closer, then I'd look away and look up and she's sitting next to me but not looking at me at all, I'd chuckle and say "so how are you doing today?" she was very shy it was very strange. Hung out with her quite a bit, got us a motel room once too.

Back to my story, I was at that house and had two plates. I ended up finding a job on craigslist way up north, paying 15 per hour, didn't have to pay rent and had a company truck to use whenever I wasn't working, but this was in the middle of no where and I started heavily drinking again. Two weeks later I went back to Milwaukee, ended to smoking crack because all I had to do was protect this white pan handler from the black crack heads trying to always extort him. I got tired of this life and came back to Florida. I won't tell you the city, but I've been in Indian river county for about 3 years now. The hottest girl I've been with here was a black girl who drove to my place. It's also where I met the Vietnamese electrical engineer (who claimed to be a lesbian and was also a registered republican ) but she's up north a bit. The half black white washed girl from Baltimore who's going to prison I met from here. This other woman I met because I was looking for a room in craigslist and sent her a picture of me and she started getting real sexual and said "the room won't be ready for a month but you can come sleep in my bed for free until then" she was married to a litteral African flight instructor who was working out of state, she let me drive his jeep to work, but she was crazy so I left. Then there were a couple more.

Honestly it kind of doesn't matter where you're at. Florida is great because of so many foreign women, or women from eastern cities are easy sometimes. You could easily just do into an Asian market down here, especially down south and try your luck.

For some reason after coming to Florida something changed in me and I got better at this stuff. But it can be a harsh place to live. Working outside every summer is brutal. People are very easy going though, even the police here are decent.

Like anywhere or anything in life you have to take the bad with the good.

My life has been hard and it's the result of the consequences of my actions and choices. Florida is a hard place to make it especially on your own, but I love Florida. This place is based, especially now that I live in a republican county.

To this day I could always get my job back with that Russian, I quit on him out of nowhere, but I finished the job that day and gave him the money I collected for it. He paid me what he owed me plus and extra $200. But broward county is expensive or you'll be living in a sh1t hole hood area.