Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys think about purposely not kissing on the first date

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless the date was a disaster, I almost always give the plate a 2nd date shot. If she ghosts, then she makes it easy for me. :)
A bunch of ghosts/flakes can really fucck with a man's self-esteem. Imagine having a first date with no sex, offering a 2nd date, and getting repeated ghosted. You get soaked for a bunch of money for failed drinks dates.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are the gatekeepers of sex. It's their perception of the quality of the sex that matters more.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it feels right go for it. Don't overthink these things man, it will hold you back.

You'll know from your interaction if it is a good idea or not. If she stops you, you just laugh it off (and generally don't take it further)
That's not what I'm asking. I'm talking about purposely not doing it even if you know she wants you to and knows you easily could.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t. Why deprive her & I?
I don't know, that's why I'm asking if anyone has tried it. I think there is merit to the idea. I believe women are so used to certain behaviors from men, that doing something different, even if it makes no sense, can be effective for creating intrigue. In the short term, if you just want to get laid, it's ****ing stupid, but if you're looking to setup an LTR with a great first impression? Well, it's not such a crazy idea.

What do you guys think about purposely not [test] driving the new car at the automobile shop until after you bought it?

Well there is your answer.
Cars are far less complex than women

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, that's why I'm asking if anyone has tried it. I think there is merit to the idea. I believe women are so used to certain behaviors from men, that doing something different, even if it makes no sense, can be effective for creating intrigue. In the short term, if you just want to get laid, it's ****ing stupid, but if you're looking to setup an LTR with a great first impression? Well, it's not such a crazy idea.
She’ll probably think you’re not interested & move on. Women have lots of options.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely agree with the bolded part, even if you see her as "relationship material", playing it slow is literally shooting yourself in the foot.

Okay, what if you have a great date, it goes well, you kiss her, etc, bring her home. Then she's on your couch, you make out, her tits are out, she's all horned up etc, but then purposely stop from before you have sex? Maybe throw their own psychology (I don't **** on first dates) back at them, too.

These are just hypotheticals. Genuinely curious of any guys have tried this.
If you get a girl back somewhere and u say I don't have sex this early it's actually way easier to progress. Just actually just makeout for a long time.

They will be trying to escalate a lot

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Cars are far less complex than women
Ha ha true. Even more reasons for that "test drive" then at first sight... :devil: