"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

What do you guys think about communities like r/FashionReps?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,724
Age
29
Hey guys, originally this was a question in my nicksaiz65 Odyssey, but I’ve decided to open it up to the whole community.

So I got called out today because I was wearing a fake Chanel durag. Chanel doesn’t even make Durags, so that was a dumb mistake on my part. No more “hype” shyt like that for me, it’s just ridiculous. Also no more Durags in public.

So for my style, Designer is out, but how do you feel about places like r/FashionReps where you can get replicas of non-hype things for cheaper? For instance, I would like to get some Air Max 97s and some Chelsea Boots. I’ll post links below. If I buy these from the US, it’s gonna cost me over $300. But if I use FashionReps stuff, I can get replicas overseas for about $150. You think it’s ok to do stuff like that or will I just get embarrassed again? Although these are replicas of actual real things, instead of Durags that don’t exist.

If you all want to chime in on this question too, feel free.

Air Max 97s:
https://stockx.com/nike-air-max-97-...6_GigoES5pjoj25QuXkIpKGlqcWC-QtMaArcCEALw_wcB

Chelsea Boots:
https://tictail.com/handmadeshoe/sand-crepe-chelsea-boots-for-men
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Fake it till you make it.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,724
Age
29
Fake it till you make it.
Well now I know not to wear designer(Jose Zuniga recommended this as well) but we’ll see how 1:1 these reps are. From what I can tell they seem to be pretty close.
 
Top