Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys eat?

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARocket,

Get yourself some ground turkey meat. You can get it 99% lean, i.e. 1-2 grams of fat with 26 grams of protein. You can make turkey burgers with lettuce, mustard, onions, pickles, hot sauce, etc, etc.

or you can make tacos. Get some whole wheat taco shells, rice, tomatoes, lettuce, peppers, some hot sauce and use your turkey meat instead of beef.
It's delicious and is a great bodybuilding, healthy meal.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke down and gave up on diet. Nowadays, I eat whatever I want, but I just don't go to excess. I try not to get too full in other words. I also take the Men's Once a Day multivitamin.

However, I do make an effort to limit white carbs and eat more meats and vegetables. I do NOT go low-fat with anything, life is too short for that sh1t. Lean beef is for pvssies, ya'll can keep your filets, I'll eat ribeye.

My exercise takes care of the dieting I don't want to do. Of course, I don't drink cokes or any sweetened drinks at all, so I have that going for me. I only drink beer, wine or whiskey on the weekends, sometimes I'll have a glass of whiskey or gin during the week to unwind. Never to excess anymore though. Also quit smoking.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I eat organic deer meat ... TONS of veggies (especially Bok Choys) steam them in chicken broth with chopped garlic .. and do my best to stay away from carbs. The carbs I do eat are Whole grain rice or imperial rice ... and flax seed pastas as they have 1/2 the carbs of white pasta and more fibre.

I went from 205lbs and a bit of a tummy .. to 185 lbs in 3 months doing this and im pretty lean and toned now. Would like to get rid of a bit more body fat so I have to do some more cardio to cut my body fat down some more and hopefully replace it with more muscle.

:)

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Hamilton-Beach-Panini-Press-Gourmet-Sandwich-Maker-Red-25462Z/21130272

Buy a large pack of breakfast rolls or panini bread and it literally takes you 3 minutes to make decently delicious food. Buy some sort of deli meat like sliced chicken or turkey, gets some greens like spinach and tomatoes. Add a few olives if you like the taste of them, cheese, whatever else you like. Then you make yourself a hot panini, sandwich, bagel in about 3 minutes. Drink a glass of milk or two. Pretty easy meal to make and you can add whatever you want to it.

shahi12

Reaction score
Well, your diet looks quiet healthy. I like to drink milk with dried fruits mixed in it. This is a healthy form of diet. Even trainers suggest this. I also like to take protein shakes after my workout.

C

Culver

Hi all,Fresh vegetables and fresh fruits and natural juices is my routine because there are many vitamins and calories in a fruit and vegetables.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Carbs:
Oatmeal
Sweet Potatoes/Yams
Potatoes
Apples
Bananas
Grapes
Oranges
Pasta
Brown Rice
Whole Grain Bread(sparingly)
Yogurt
Beans(Black usually)
Lentils

Protein:
Chicken
Tuna
Turkey
Cottage Cheese
Cheese
Milk
Eggs
Protein Blends(Whey/Casein/Egg) for quick/medium/long absorption such as Oh Yeah! Protein and Syntrax protein blends

Fats:
Eggs
Cheese
Avocado
Olive Oil
Coconut Oil
Nuts
Butter/Olivio

B

BeDJ

I've been on the Keto diet (<20g net carbs) for about a year, went from 190lb to 160lb in 6 months. Been a steady 160 going for the lean/toned physique. I eat one meal a day around dinner time.

Beefy Tofu Salad - 5g net carbs (My dinner 2-3 times a week)

1) Cut tofu into cubes and place in olive oiled - saucepan until crispy
2) Add lean ground beef, garlic salt, pepper, sesame oil, kikoman, lemon grass and basil paste.
3) Put salad (I use spring mix) into large bowl and finely cut with scissors
4) Empty saucepan onto salad

Keto Secrets:

Hot Wings from Costco
Everwood Hot Links
Tyson lightly breaded chicken tenders
Guacamole
Silk Original Almond Milk (the 30 calorie)
Sunflower Kernels
Pecans
Pacific Gold Beef Pepperoni Sticks
Alfredo Sauce
Emerald Cinnamon Almonds
Crown Royal

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate cooking, not a huge fan of fruits or veggies (I like them, but won't go out of my way to get them), so my diet goes like this:

Breakfast
protein shake
oatmeal (2 servings)
maybe small slice of cake

Lunch
whatever (meatball sub or meaty pizza with light cheese)

PreWO
bread

PWO
protein shake
simple carbs (juice)

Dinner
something high protein, whatever

Before bed
protein shake
maybe a light snack (popcorn, low fat chips)

+1-2 snacks throughout the day, something small just to nibble on.

My maintenance is ~3500 cal. I stay away from sugar unless it's with a meal (lowers GI) or post workout (replenish glycogen). Make sure protein is spread throughout the day. Focus on carbs prior to workout (carb loading). Lower carbs at night. High everything in the morning.

With this I still manage to stay below 10% bf year round, cut down to 7-8% for the summer.

If I'm working that night (I bartend) I'll take a couple carts of muscle milk and a 32 oz gainer/protein/milk shake with me and just sip on it throughout the shift.

Not the cleanest diet but I get my calories and protein in. I train 6 days/week though. If I'm cutting I just cut down on cals.

Archer 22

Reaction score
Your diet is healthy and unhealthy at the same time well you should go for a proper diet plan.
IF you are having food which has too many calories or fats then you should go for workout as well.
keep eating vegetables,They are always useful.
Try to change the method or recipes.
Avoid having meat it is full of fats.
When ever you are bored with your diet Eat some kind of dessert that will change your mood and taste.

Eilven

Reaction score
I don't like to eat too much. I always prefer to eat fruits and vegetables only. These food are natural and best for health. I can eat all fruits and vegetables because these food are best for health.

Archer 22

Reaction score
Archer 22 said:
Your diet is healthy and unhealthy at the same time well you should go for a proper diet plan.
IF you are having food which has too many calories or fats then you should go for workout as well.
keep eating vegetables,They are always useful.
Try to change the method or recipes.
Avoid having meat it is full of fats.
When ever you are bored with your diet Eat some kind of dessert that will change your mood and taste.
Any comments?

marketing ideas for personal trainers

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I've been going to a wholesale butcher and getting unprepared slabs of meat ... Cutting it up and refrigerating/freezing it. Also doing the same with chicken breast, getting bulk packages of it on clearance price.

I'd say the dietary mainstays are:

Lean red meat - Yes
Chicken breast - Yes
Tuna - Yes
Whole egg or whites - Yes
Whey - Yes

^ That's pretty much it for complete proteins ... I also eat cheese and mixed nuts, and of course some hot sauce, bbq sauce, and mounds of broccoli.

Bryant

Reaction score
Well i like to eat fresh vegetables and fresh fruits and eggs, and I also like to drink
milk with dried fruits mixed in it. This is a healthy form of diet. Even, trainers
recommend this. I also like, to take mango strawberry shake after my workout.
Fitness San mateo

aline

Reaction score
I mostly eat fresh fruits,Green vegetables and avoid all kind of junk food and always prefer home made stuff instead of outside.I guess its best for my health to stay my self on that diet.