Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys do for a living?

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a computer programmer, been doing it for 10+ years, now I have a good job where I work from home building data analysis and statistics systems for the gov't.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
graphic artist, editor, motion graphics artist, web designer and lately I'm moving towards internet marketing consultant on SEO, video marketing, viral marketing and text based marketing. Self taught. I run two websites and I work at a video production company on a freelance basis.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
graphic artist, editor, motion graphics artist, web designer and lately I'm moving towards internet marketing consultant on SEO, video marketing, viral marketing and text based marketing. Self taught. I run two websites and I work at a video production company on a freelance basis.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finishing up my degree, so working part-time and studying full-time.

Working in a Real Estate Investment firm, specializing in insurance for high net-worth clients.

Bringing home $540/pw, however some weeks I have to work full-time where I bring in about $1100/pw. Once I graduate, that will go north to $1500/pw. In 3-5 years that will go north to around $2,300/pw ... If I choose to stay in the industry. Honestly it's not very fun right now, kinda boring and difficult at the same time.

Pays the bills. :up:

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little off topic I guess ...

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Lots of weapons systems work fine just the way they are.

carrot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am computer engineer myself
there should be more hiding geeks on this site

one of girl friend asked me why so many computer/IT/technology guys on dating websites

told her that IT/computer jobs are good pay but worse social skills,girls wise
I dont do online dating

Von_S said:
I'm a computer programmer, been doing it for 10+ years, now I have a good job where I work from home building data analysis and statistics systems for the gov't.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live near Atlanta. I'm graduating this December with a bachelors of business administration in Accounting. I'm also starting a MBA program in January. I'm 21 currently.

Any tips/advice would be welcome. Especially from 5string.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I live near Atlanta. I'm graduating this December with a bachelors of business administration in Accounting. I'm also starting a MBA program in January. I'm 21 currently.

Any tips/advice would be welcome. Especially from 5string.
I'm flattered brother. I majored in business with a minor in insurance. Quit halfway through my MBA cuz I got sick of it. I started college late as I was in the Army. Just wanted to go to work, and I did.

Kinda sounds like you should get your CPA. I have a good buddy who is a CPA. He eventually went out on his own and started his own firm. He makes tons of money and is worth several million for sure.

What do you want to do with your education? You can pm me if you wish.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never did like working for someone else, so I did all kinds of things to avoid it. I worked for an employer for about 4 years out of 30.

Most of the time I've been renovating and building. Bought a few houses and at one time was an indoor gardener of exotic substances. :whistle:
I'm not rich, but I always set my own schedule and rarely get that Monday morning dread that a lot of people seem to.