Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you eat for breakfast?

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I eat oatmeal and coffee (not together). I used to eat cereal, but for some reason, milk started making me sick to my stomach (I don't know if I'm lactose intolerant or not, b/c I can eat ice cream or other dairy with impunity, it's just fresh milk that I can't take).

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually 4 boiled eggs or I scramble a couple of eggs with 3 or 4 eggwhites added to it. (scrambled in non stick spray)

A couple slices of low calorie 100 % wholewheat toast and of course, my coffee.

Some mornings I'll just have some muesli and skimmed milk or make a powershake... depends on what I have planned for the day.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cup of oats
1/2 cup blueberries
2 cups milk
apple
3 whole eggs
multivitamin

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raisin Bran with 1% milk. Fiber is goooooood for you.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Spicy tuna handrolls rolled inside out with sesame seeds.

It's true. There's a Publix around the corner from my apartment with a sushi chef. I pickit up before they close and I have 'em for breakfast the following morning. Li'l gari, li'l Kikkoman . . .

Oh, coffee too. One of the brothers recommended CUMBRE from Juan Valdez and he's 1000% right! Good stuff.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12oz cracked pepper salmon filet, 1 serving of cottage cheese, and water.

Not your typical breakfest but since I dont' eat till around 10, I figure it's more of a brunch thing anyway.

EDIT: Just looked at my seving packs, it's an 8oz filet

Last edited:

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12 oz of skim milk
whey protein

yummmm.... not really

sometimes i eat egg whites and real quaker oats but not often cause im too lazy.

Originally posted by KarmaSutra
Spicy tuna handrolls rolled inside out with sesame seeds.

It's true. There's a Publix around the corner from my apartment with a sushi chef. I pickit up before they close and I have 'em for breakfast the following morning. Li'l gari, li'l Kikkoman . . .

Oh, coffee too. One of the brothers recommended CUMBRE from Juan Valdez and he's 1000% right! Good stuff.
tuna sushi is my favorite. One time I went offshore fishing with my dad and some other family, we caught a bunch of tuna. When we got back to the dock, the captain gave me a slice of the best cut of sushi. It is so good fresh.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf do you wanna know what people eat for breakfast ? o_O

get a life....

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1lb of rinsed ground beef
CEE in water or juice
Multivitamin
2 green tea pills
3 fish oil pills
Water

Then oats, splenda, all fruit jam and cinammon - mixed together and 'puffed' in the microwave, until my stomach can't take 'em anymore.

Though I confess for the past week or so it's been 6-8 eggsworth of pancakes with chocolate syrup and bananas.

(okay, racked up another 100 posts, time for me to give this site up for another coupla months.. I went out on a high though! FOOD)

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warboss Alex
1lb of rinsed ground beef
Every frigging morning??? I cannot even imagine what you eat for dininer then :)
Anyway, you won this breakfast "contest" at least calorie wise.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I had a 2-pound Porterhouse, but only because I had it on hand and I was goddamn starving.

I usually eat leftovers from whatever I've cooked the day or night before, which is often meat and vegetables of some kind, or pizza. If I have the time, I'll whip up an omelette or a tuna or peanut butter sandwich.

Oatmeal, if I have it, which I eat with some kind of fruit and/or honey. The usual morning drink is copious amounts of water—a litre and a half on average in the first hour of waking if I can manage. I'll make tea or coffee if I have time to enjoy it.

My logic behind breakfast is simply this: No matter how wild it might be, I try to get hot protein and carbs in me as soon as possible. I always have the best luck with hot foods and liquids in the morning: they get the ol' internal bonfire stoked faster and hotter than most anything else I eat in the morning. Cereal is right out.

Hot, high-protein/carbohydrate, low-fat/sugar foods are a kick in the ass in the mornings.