Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you do...

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you ask a chick via text, for a second text and ignores it and keeps on testing about something else? Still responsive but, never answered the most important question. I haven't responded to her last text, it was a text I could let die.

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We can send a man to the moon, but not all of our texts always get delivered.

Don't overthink it. Address it if you want.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can send a man to the moon, but not all of our texts always get delivered.

Don't overthink it. Address it if you want.
Well, this COULD happen. Ask again for the date, without addressing she ignoring the text...if it was an error she will tell you yes/no, if not, she will ignore it again or call you on it.

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, she keeps on initiating text with me, and now I've become unresponsive. lol

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I experienced this with a girl on pof last week,started casual then went into asking if she wanted to meet up,in fact my opening line was something like "hey I'd like to get to know you a little better before we go on a date" maybe a little pushy but anyway she didn't answer the question casually twice then I straight out asked her and got the sorriest excuse how she's looking for a new job,kinda seems stupid to me,if your on a dating site it's for meeting to go on dates,seems like A lot of girls online just want pointless conversations till it goes dead because they never got enough attention from daddy.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her again and if she ignores, ignore her and move along. Plenty of interested women out there. I just got in from a date. Sex was had. I have dates for sat sun Mon and tues. If an old guy like me can line up the dates I'm sure you youngsters can hang.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old guys like me everywhere salute you Dustmuffin.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything other than "Yes" must be considered "No", and you should behave just like she said no. So your response so far has been fine. Don't engage her... if she reaches out to you just ask her out again, if she keeps ignoring your request just tell her to let you know when she is available, and go after other women.

Now why does she do this, when she is clearly interested in you? Who cares. Stop caring about what motivates women and what they want..... not only will you be happier, you will actually start doing better with women.

"She's texting me but she won't go out with me... WHY???"

Answer: "Who gives a fvck."

Stop trying to figure out what emotional snowflakes are thinking, because they don't really know why they do the things they do. Whatever reason she has for not saying yes only means that AT THAT TIME, whatever that reason is stronger than her desire to see you.... that is all you need to know.