Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you do when you make it after faking it?

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an anomaly the other day where I projected massive confidence at a workplace where there are a lot of women. I cracked a joke which caused the girl helping me and the girl helping someone else to burst out laughing, and the girl helping me proceeded to make positive comments about my physical appearance until I left. This probably sounds all well and good, but the trouble is that like I said before, it was an anomaly. I must've just been in a good mood or something or the joke opportunity was just set up perfectly. This was the first time I've gone in this business, and probably won't be the last. Since I've already set the status quo, how in the hell would I go about securing one of these chicks with absolutely no self-confidence and no self-esteem after portraying just the opposite?

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, now you they think you are confident and funny.

So just act confident and funny next time.

If you don't, they'll think their is something wrong with you when you go in acting yourself (which I'm assuming isn't confident nor funny?)

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You gotta keep faking it. May as well just run with it! Keep on doing this and this will eventually be natural.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You gotta keep faking it. This is the Invincible Starman effect. You grab one, and your confidence levels go way up because you can tackle anything fearlessly without being hurt, but when it wears off, you're vulnerable again! So just run with it, because if you go back to being dull and boring, you'll lose. Keep on doing this and the c&f attitude will eventually be natural instead of a front.

Northern Lights

Don Juan
Reaction score
You made them burst out laughing and had them throwing out compliments left, right and center. Sounds to me like you have all the ability in the world to be a natural Don Juan, its time to harness that ability and turn those "anomalies" into just another day in the office

Reaction score
Get to work on your inner-game and the rest will come, you shouldn't have to project a false image because that falsified image is what she'll expect from you.