"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

what do you do when you get in a rut?

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
it's been like 3 weeks since my last 1-month relationship ended, and i've been in damn rut ever since. i've been going out 2-3 times a week. number closing chicks. approaching. none of them turn into anything though. what do you do when it seems like every opportunity is a strike out?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Amsterdam
Keep on going, this is the only right answer, keep on going.
 

seulaxplaya

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
austin/san antonio. texas
uh get out of your rut. talk to more chicks and dont look for something more just meet chicks and be funny and smile and after that it will just come and u will have so much youll be complaining about that
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
I was there..... what I tend to do is one of a few things.

Keep plugging away with women

Or I go away for the weekend - just by myself. To the beach or to Vegas. Recharge my batteries, have some fun. That usually works.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I agree with everyone else. Focus on just meeting new people, don't put so much emphasis on meeting someone for a LTR. Just enjoy the scenery along the way, you'll know when you have reached your destination.
 

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
371
Reaction score
0
Location
England
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
I agree with everyone else. Focus on just meeting new people, don't put so much emphasis on meeting someone for a LTR.
Thats been my problem all my life.. looking too hard for the elusive LTR, meaning I never made any moves till it was way too late..

yeah, keep on trying thats the answer,
 
Top