“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

What do you do when you can't judge IL???

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2001
Messages
546
Reaction score
2
Location
Hollywood
I met a girl in class (HB8) who i would have normally made a move on by now, but i can't gauge her interest level. She told me a while ago that when she likes a guy she doesn't flirt that much and will not make a move or let him know because she is too shy about it.

Her and i have hung out a few times, gone for dinner...and we always have a great time...so...that's good right?

I am used to girls that are really flirty, crazy, wild, outgoing...and she is the opposite, so it's kinda hard to tell.

Plus I've never "dated" anyone before...all the girl i have been with were fvck buddies, friends with benefits, ONS...so it's really different for me...not sure how to deal with "dating" or even how to go about it.

Some guy she hooked up with over a year ago back in Virginia is also messing with her head...he moved out here recently, and i guess he's been giving her the impression for almost 8 months that he is moving out here for her. He hasn't spoken to her and from what she has told me seems like he's not interested. She's actually fed up with him.

Should I be doing anything at all, or should i just let happen what is happening?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

lao tzu

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
china
Try and lay the best kiss on her that she's ever had.
 

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2001
Messages
546
Reaction score
2
Location
Hollywood
I figured i go by the whole, "if she doesn't say anything, assume she is interested" saying.

i guess i'm also hesitating because she is in my class and i am working on a project with her...don't want to do anything stupid.
 

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
265
Reaction score
2
Location
Portland
Umm

Dont worry about the other guy, its pointless and there is nothing you can do about it.

You have hung out and gone out to dinner with her, its pretty obvious she wants to hang out. Getting dinner is the important part. That is pretty close to a date, if it wasnt one already. So you need to continue to get together, flirt, touch, tease.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Tantric
I figured i go by the whole, "if she doesn't say anything, assume she is interested" saying.

i guess i'm also hesitating because she is in my class and i am working on a project with her...don't want to do anything stupid.
if you don't do jack, you'll never ever get your answer.

but go ahead, keep stalling and wait to see how interested she is for you.
 

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2001
Messages
546
Reaction score
2
Location
Hollywood
Well...I'll ask her for dinner this weekend...see what happens. I'm not really paying too much attention to the "other guy"...sounds like a loser what she has told me.

i'll let you know what happens.
 
Top