Paintballguy
Master Don Juan
holy crap man.... 250??
you can do better than that.
you can do better than that.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
That's a valid point, but I do not care about people who will judge me and sum me up SOLELY off of how good looking the people I hang out are.Everyone is judged by the company they keep.
It's the 'rule of association' i will stick out if i hang out with an anime geek fanboy group.
You mean you sleep with 83 lbs girls? It's one thing to slam fat porkers, it's another to hit up 11 year olds, manOriginally posted by diablo
I'm 193 lbs, and I would never in a million years consider a girl that's TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS. Even if it were left to me and this 250 lb montrosity to repopulate the planet, I would sooner marry my right hand...
That's equal to THREE girls size that I'm used to sleeping with. Good GOD man!
However, if you're attracted to a cow... woman... nearly twice your weight, and that really is beautiful to you, and you don't think that you could ever do any better, then by all means take advantage of the situation... best of luck.
lol. quoted for the truthOriginally posted by naoi deag se deag
You mean you sleep with 83 lbs girls? It's one thing to slam fat porkers, it's another to hit up 11 year olds, man![]()
Originally posted by Craig Reeves
That's it...the gloves are coming off...
I know there are cases where extreme weight is extreme weight but geez the way some of you guys are slamming overweight women is insane! I have never come to a forum this shallow in my entire life! No wonder a lot of you can't find a decent girl, you're too busy trying to look for some girl you can show off to your friends!
I swear too many of you people tend to think that just because you wouldn't want to screw a woman right on the spot she's a worthless piece of trash.
Some of y'all are acting as if all women are good for is to bang and have sex with and hold up as your trophy, and if you don't think they're good for THAT, they're good for nothing and not worth being alive. I'm not trying to sound like a femininazi or anything but this is just ridiculous.
We complain when WOMEN act shallow but WE'RE doing it OURSELVES. Hypocrisy in it's highest form, and I'm pretty apalled.
Some of you people act like how "hot" or thin a girl is determines how much of a person she is, and THAT in itself is ridiculous and shallow.
And to say that all women that are overweight are lazy, desperate, ugly, depressed, or have problems getting boyfriends is plain proposterous. Just because all YOU may have is your looks, doesn't make that apply to everyone else.
I can't tell ya how sick to death I am of hearing about how "great" HB's are. Boy, just because she's cute she's just GOT to be a catch! Give me a break! There are PLENTY of HB10's out there who are lazy, selfish, stupid, ignorant, and rude! Go take a look around, man, because most of them are!
You haven't even SEEN or even talked to every overweight woman on the planet, so there! There's ugly women in ALL shapes and sizes, not just overweight. Just like there's plenty of very attractive women who are somewhat overweight, just like there are plenty of attractive women who are somewhat underweight. You guys know this already, tho. Some of you just won't date one even if you DID find her attractive because you don't think your shallow-a$$ "DJ buddies" would approve of you dating her.
This forum....I've said this before....is really about 90% AFC's that try and ACT like studs, looking for a trophy wife to make them feel and LOOK like "DJ's" to gain the approval of their homeboys. Just because you can get a girl in bed doesn't make you a DJ, and once you do nail that hot chick, nobody will give a d amn, not even your buddies.
REAL DJ's would not be dissing a guy who's talking to a girl who would happen to be overweight. Because REAL DJ's know that being a DJ is about SELF life improvement. Dating the women that YOU want to date, not dating the women that you're friends would APPROVE of you dating.
Many of you on the forum are approval seeking blokes. Yes, I've said it....not ALL of you, but a lot of you are. More than there SHOULD be.
Something else, a lot you people place WAAAAAY too much importance on LOOKS. I know physical appearance is something that you should pay attention to, but the reason that most of YOU place so much importance on it is to seek and gain the approval of OTHER PEOPLE - mainly some dumb hottie who's all looks and nothing else, and of course you just automatically think she's perfect for you because YOUR all "game" and nothing else.
I've said this a hundred time already.....BEING A DON JUAN IS NOT ABOUT GAINING THE APPROVAL OF WOMEN, YOUR GUY FRIENDS, OR OTHER "DJ'S", IT'S ABOUT GAINING THE APPROVAL OF *YOU*.
knight65: Talk to or date whoever the hell you want, it's YOUR reality, and if she's beautiful to YOU will make YOU happy, that's all that matters. F*ck your "friends", because if they were really your friends, they would encourage you, not try and control who it is you should be dating (REAL DJ's would encourage you too, but there aren't very many of those on this forum).
As far as looks go: Work on your appearance until YOU see that it is good. Don't do anything for anybody but YOU. Don't change your appearance to please anybody but YOU. THAT's the reason why I think this forum places too much importance on looks - because they're always seeking each other's approval on the issue - whether it be a girl's looks or their OWN looks.
Improve your social life until YOU are happy with it. Date the women that will make YOU happy, don't worry about what other people think or say about you.
In this post I wasn't talking EVERYONE. If you're pissed....you're probably one of those who I'm talking to, however.
I'm done ranting for the day...
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
um...yeah. JUST NOT MINE BIATCH!Originally posted by cave dweller
Hey,
Fat girls need dvck to..............
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
haha I'm jokin man. I know youcan't breathe when they're that fat dude. I don't wanna lose a member like that you know.Originally posted by cave dweller
AFK,
Hey,
I can't handle anything over 215 pounds.....
I have my standards........
cave dweller
Nothing over 115 lbs here...Originally posted by cave dweller
I can't handle anything over 215 pounds.....
I have my standards........
ride them as hard as possible.Originally posted by knight56
What do you do when a large girl or chubby girl like you??
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.