"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

What do you do when a large girl or chubby girl like you??

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

PYROTAK

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2005
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
they are chubby and fat and demonstrate lack of self respect and self control.

that goes for all chubby and fat people
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
45
A little meat on the bones...sure, why not. FAT, no thank you.
 

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
People have a different definition of fat. Its all what you like and what you feel like doing, no need to come up here and ask for permission or validation.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
Fat is unattractive and unhealthy. It is a prime indicator of sloth and lack of self respect. Very few people have a genetic dispostion to fat.

Fat is God's punishment for being a lazy a s s hole.

There is a good reason why men don't find obesity attractive. It goes back to evolutionary times: men want to fertilize healthy women who can make viable offspring. Fat women are not healthy. A fat person could be basically walking around with a big flag that says: "Hey everyone! I'm not healthy! I have a syndrome!"

So if a chubby girl likes you, avoid her. If she comes outright with it, tell her you're not interested. If she asks why, tell her its because shes too heavy. More heavy people need to realize theyre heavy. Might as well start here.
 

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
i'll never touch a fat chick with a 10 foot poll. There is no excuse for being a fatass unless you have a medical condition thats out of your control.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by Luveno
So if a chubby girl likes you, avoid her. If she comes outright with it, tell her you're not interested. If she asks why, tell her its because shes too heavy. More heavy people need to realize theyre heavy. Might as well start here.
Thing is, knight is attracted to overweight women; it's apparent through his posts:
  • Would you ever approach a girl who is chubby or large??
  • Why no?? What is wrong with chubby girls or large girls??
  • There are some pretty big girls i think.
Oh, and knight - to answer your question about what qualifies as overweight, it's all dependent upon height and age. If a girl is 5'0", and she's 130 lbs, then she'd count as fat. If she's 5'9" and 130 lbs, then she's skinny. I tend to stick with anywhere from 4'9" to 5'3", 90 lbs to 110 lbs, but if obese women (generally 130+ lbs) is what gets your blood pumping, by all means go get her! You'll find that you have far more success with these women because 99% of males in society wouldn't look twice at them, and since they are already so self-concious about the way they look (even when camping out at the Picadilly buffet counter) a compliment will open her legs right up. That's assuming the cellulite hasn't melded them permanently together. Bon appetit!
 

knight56

Banned
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
texas
well do you think if i happen to make a fat girl my girlfriend my family or people will make fun of me??
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Yes. Perhaps not to your face, but they will. I know I'd definitely rag any of my friends who would remotely consider dating an obese woman... as would mostly anybody else. If you're taking her just because you are unconfident in your abilities to score a better looking (or lighter) woman, then please, please, please stop yourself. You remind me of my old dorm roommate, who only dated fat girls because (by self admission) "I can't get anything except them"... don't be him.

Plus, I see you're from Texas. How would it feel if you were walking with your obese girlfriend near a cattle ranch one day and you noticed the heffers were lighter on their feet than the girl looming beside you?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
You keep her on as a contact to her freinds and other women.
 

knight56

Banned
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
texas
well iam 150pounds and there this girl who is 19 and she likes me..but i think she is 250 pounds..so..should i stop talking to her??
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
I'm 193 lbs, and I would never in a million years consider a girl that's TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS. Even if it were left to me and this 250 lb montrosity to repopulate the planet, I would sooner marry my right hand...

That's equal to THREE girls size that I'm used to sleeping with. Good GOD man!

However, if you're attracted to a cow... woman... nearly twice your weight, and that really is beautiful to you, and you don't think that you could ever do any better, then by all means take advantage of the situation... best of luck.
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
TWO HUNDRED FIFTY POUNDS?

She'd better be 7 feet tall.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top