Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

What do you do when a girl compliments you infront of a group of girls?

johnballantine02

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Like you know at my work girls are always like "oh, he's so cute" and try to embarass me infront of everyone.

I can never think of anything clever enough thats not stupid, to say infront of other girls and sometimes competeing guys to.


Any funny, none cheesey comebacks are welcome.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

FlawlessBadBoy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Glendale, AZ
No need for a funny response. Just accept it and act like it happens all the time. Otherwise you'll seem insecure.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
You still ain't getting this baby

*grabbing your butt*
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Say to her "Well that was a nice thing to say," then turn to one of her friends and say "You aren't going to let her get away with such a nice complement without trying to top her are you?" ;)
 

dookie

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Lately, I have been saying "Yea..." or "I like it" but not necessaraly "Thanks" For instance, a girl at school mentioned something nice about my jacket and I said "I like it" at work I have said "Thanks" and "I Know" or "I Like it" next time I plan on using a modified version of SamePendo's response with a ****y smile and locked eyes, mabe it would have great effect if I got a little close to her, held her hands and said "Thanks, but you're still not getting any" and then walk away after a second or two or... say something like "I'm not easy" hmm... any other suggestions?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Yeah, I had a hb that I had never met before hug me in front of a college class of about 80 people just because I came up there for a min and helped her with the lcd for her presentation. She was all over me, introducing herself and everything. Even the prof came up to me afterwards and basicly told me "she's hot... go for it... " I didn't really know what to say while I was up there, all the other students were just kinda snickering.
 
Top