Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you do when a better DJ enters the scene?

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you suppose to act when a better looking person, better game, social proof and all that enters the scene (especially yours). Are you suppose to just stand back and watch the person work it? Do you AMOG him? Befriend him?

I know everyone is aiming to be the best but I have come across this problem way too many times. My friend is a better DJ than me and that’s a fact. But I do not just wanna get away from him because all the other girls like him. I don’t want to be a player hater either I just want what I want without stepping on anyone’s toes or vice versa.

bilo_11

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a very good question. I have a friend who often feels threatened by me when he and I are with a group of girls, so will talk a little louder and more frequently, sometimes ignoring me so to draw the ladie's attention to him. This, however, does not work. While it may get their attention it doesn't make them more inclined to talk to you, and more than once I've seen girls get to a point with him when their facial expressions tell it all and they often change the subject to something that doesn't involve him entirely. I think some of it is to do with your commandment of the space, remember a very high percentage of communication is non-verbal. Make sure you are in control of the space where you and your friends are, hold yourself like a DJ (007 is a very good example of this), and don't assume that you have be part of the conversation if it doesnt interest/concern you. Instead, try setting and changing topics of conversation (that article about Palm reading works a treat in gripping a womans imagination, if a little corny); this is a well known feature of communication that shows which individual is dominant in the conversation

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're better off being friends with successful people of any type, so definitely keep the association.

But are you certain he's the better "DJ?". Me naturally being an introvert, i'm not in any way, form or fashion "the life of the party" and in contrast, there are those loud-mouth, sanguine types whom everyone likes to be around because they're funny or boderline obnoxious, but in reality, many of those types never actually go home with the hot women.

I'm the kind of person that picks out a target and engages her one-on-one. So my personality type has never really allowed me to just get women to literally congregate around me, but if i set my mind to one in particular, i am very good at isolating and being effective that way. So, i think i'm a good DJ for that reason.

So I wouldnt worry too much about your "nuke" type of effectiveness. How effective are you one-on-one?

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...come to think of it I am much better one-on-one. I've gotten a few girls by isolating her and getting her to come over to my place.

But sometimes to get the rapport, reputation and social proof it has to be a wider social setting. Be the life of the party etc.

TheHoff

Banned
Reaction score
don't be phased by him or take any notice either!!you can just befriend him and you can work hand in hand with each other! He can only have one girl at a time and so can you (well maybe not be realistically)!! The real alpha male is one who can stand his own and be on an even playing field with other top guys!! would george clooney feel intimidated by brad pitt??? NO he would be confident in his abilities regardless of his company

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
befriend and wing, if he's a better Dj and u try AMOGing him then you'll prolly get Fixed

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use him as a wingman and offer your services to him as one. Find groups of girls where both of you are required and take turns acting as the wing. Don't burn bridges.

I have a friend who for years has been the "life of the party" type of guy and has a ton of female friends. He's naturally suave and women find him very good looking without him needing to workout or even dress real nice. He just has the natural look that they seem to like. However, he is also always confident, charming and funny and makes C&F comments. He'll also never let a women disrespect him, even if he's going for her. He's a natural DJ in many ways and if he was serious into working out, he could probably pull girls more than he does now. Anyway, we act as wingmen and it works out great. We've helped eachother in situations where one of us would have been shot down no matter how good.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Compete with no one and no one can compete with you

If this guy is a good bloke then make friends with him. Learn from him.

Secondly there is no such thing as perfect. There is no ideal man. There is no look that every woman perfer. There is no personality type that women go for.

This seems to be a problem that a lot of guys here struggle with; that there is some kind of ideal man we should all be. Not true.

Girls have types, girls like quirkiness, girls like guys they can relate to, girls like guys that are different.

Develop characteristcs which set you apart.

Me and my friends have actually discovered that when there are a bunch of guys with game in a group its the ones who sit back and chill rather then the ones who game which generate the most interest.

Example: Sunday arvos me and a couple of mates get together to shoot some pool and sink a few beers. Last week a former collegue of mine was in the bar. She came and joined us.

Myself and two of the boys were in fine form (all four of us have game). We were all putting in a bit of work, telling hilarious jokes, making her blush. The 4th member of our party just sat back and read a newspaper. It was this guy the girl seemed most interested in.

On another occasion I was after this girl who was a 10/10. There was this other guy on the scene. He was a better looking than me, he had all the tactics (funnily I had just started learning about the game and I spun out watching him pull out all the moves on this girl), had incredible social proof etc etc.

I got her by being unique and by remembering that line from the Tao of Lao Tse

"Compete with no one
and no one can compete with you."

So when you are with a guy who "seems" to have a better game just keep your body language and eye contact positive, take a back seat, make sure when you do speak it is high quality. Don;t compete for attention and be different. You'll still do okay.

Reaction score
I'd stand back and watch the person work it, or would just dismiss the whole scene and walk.

Reaction score
Rudy_TubeSteak said:
What do you do when a better DJ enters the scene?
I'll Kill him - that'll leave me the Last Man Standing!!

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
I would pull my penis out for the world to see. Thats all it takes.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in a city with a fairly big army barracks.

They mostly go in groups and cause a lot of trouble in town and it is worse for the girls. They use intimidation, bullying tactics and group mentality.

So how would you react if they go for your target? How would you do your thing if they see you as a threat and they act as if you are unwelcome.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well some people here might want to hear a better response that "dont be such a loser" etc.

Most people in this board get anxiety issues enough without having to deal with "killing machines" trying to take their women.

But yes in way you are right tho...Just need a bit more clarification.

Hey if you have a certain AMOG move just plug it on this thread. We all need it. We would appreciate it.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rudy_TubeSteak said:
Im in a city with a fairly big army barracks.

They mostly go in groups and cause a lot of trouble in town and it is worse for the girls. They use intimidation, bullying tactics and group mentality.

So how would you react if they go for your target? How would you do your thing if they see you as a threat and they act as if you are unwelcome.
If it bothers them when you are talking to the girl they like. It will make them look like a chump and make you look good... Just be funny and ****y, but not girl is worth fighting over.

If someone hits on your target ignore them. But a lot of it depends on who first hit on the girl. If you hit on her first, she'll watch you like a hawk to see if you get jealous. When you act like you don't care... She'll eat it up... And suddenly you'll be a challenge. You'll have passed one of her first tests. (Does he get jealous?)

I've had chumps hit on my girl/target at parties and I've learned a few tricks...
1.) Tell the guy to get your girl a drink. (where she can hear) If he says no, insist...
Once he does, he is your and her b*tch. Simply because he is taking orders from you and getting her stuff (AFC Behavior). He is a nobody, a chump. Don't even say thanks to him.
2.) Don't act like you know him. Say, "What was your name?" If he continues to try to be someone. Towards the end of the party say "What was your name again?" That'll piss him off...

This past weekend I went with my current girlfriend to a party. It was pretty much me meeting all her friends. Knowing only her and her best friend I was sort of at a disadvantage and just say back and played along with everything. We played this card game and he hosted it. All I could do was not let him boss me around and I didn't want to seem like I was competing with him. I ended up drawing a card and it allowed me to make a new rule in the card game. My girlfriend suggested I make a rule that he couldn't speak unless spoken to. Boy that did piss him off! He basically found a reason to go leave the table for the full round.

I've had guys try to brag about their job or how much money they make. This one guy, in front of a girl I was hitting on, asked me, "So what do you do". Knowing that he would have a better answer than I, simply because he was older/drove a better car/dressed nice. I told him nothing too important, and then I changed the subject and started talking to someone else.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
become his wingman and learn, in time u will be just as good, it takes time, ask him and dont be jealous of him, be honest with him, becomeing a DJ is not becoming a player, DJ is about self improvement, to become the good guys that women want in their dreams but can get.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider these situations. When a proven Dj comes into the scene, you dont want to learn from him or even let a situation where he could steal your girl from under you. You simply want to keep what you want (without being insecure). You don't want people to walk all over you or just watch as she gets taken away from right under you (being passive and just relying on "she wont leave me, shes the "ONE" bullsh1t).

1. Your LTR.

2. Your MTR

3. FB

4. A target

5. A girl you previously hooked up with but interest level in waning.

Please add your honest input. Might be useful not just for me but to a lot of people trying to maintain what's going on with their girls.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a guy pulls more chicks than I do, make friends with him. Association ups your game instantly.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you would ignore this guy stealing your girl from under you. Just so you can learn more from this "association"

You would neglect your girl and put away all the work you've put in and make friends with someone stealing your lunch?

Of course if a guy is much better than me, I'd keep an open mind and learn from him. But he has to learn to respect my space first before I go to his.

counselor

Don Juan
Reaction score
ABOUT how many afc's for every dj?

in college? im talking about guys with at least some knowledge who are consistatly getting some to guys with minimum knowledge that is not getting it. 50-50?