Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you do/say when a girl tells you she likes you?

bballkilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on the phone with a girl and she told me that she liked me. I just said "_____, how were you expecting me to react to this?" and she just says "I don't know."

If it was a girl that I didn't like, I wouldn't be asking this because I would have no problem shaking her, but I actually wouldn't mind getting with this girl. This has happened to me before, but I wanna know how exactly should I respond. Should I try to act indifferent, like I don't really care, or should I give in and tell her I like her also?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her the truth but not all of it

it all depends how long u been "dating"

usually 1-2 months i would tell her that i enjoy hanging around with her

but if you dont know and you feel that its too early to say.. just reply

"oh thats good to hear, I dont blame you :p" then laugh a lil or smile if in person

thats it.. ONly if she asks what U feel about her..

reply with.. "stick around and you'll find out"

its really not her business. its your opinion.. you dont have to tell her so dont think that its mean..

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell her in words, tell her in actions. Keep it casual, go for a few drinks and aim to kiss close her at the end of the night. It should be gravy if she likes you.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vorbis said:
Don't tell her in words, tell her in actions. Keep it casual, go for a few drinks and aim to kiss close her at the end of the night. It should be gravy if she likes you.
I agree! Actions speak louder than words, so hold back from telling her anything for now, keep her guessing and then surprise her with a kiss. That is your chance to really blow her away and leave a lasting impression!

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bballkilla said:
I was on the phone with a girl and she told me that she liked me. I just said "_____, how were you expecting me to react to this?" and she just says "I don't know."

If it was a girl that I didn't like, I wouldn't be asking this because I would have no problem shaking her, but I actually wouldn't mind getting with this girl. This has happened to me before, but I wanna know how exactly should I respond. Should I try to act indifferent, like I don't really care, or should I give in and tell her I like her also?
The truth is, there's nothing wrong with showing interest. Just take her out, have fun, get to know her, and see where it can go.

Unlike most of the clown school dropouts here, I have no problem letting a girl know if I like her. You just have to keep it under control and not let your emotions take control of you, which is what the rule is generally there to prevent.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she told you in person you should've said "Let's find out", and kissed her. Or if you wouldn't have the balls to do that, you could've said something like: "Who doesn't" or "You're not the only one" etc etc.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the last time a girl told me she liked me, i said, "you're moving a little too fast for me" in a joking way. she laughed and it seemed to even amplify the attraction more. i read the other responses and i'll definitely give those suggestions a try. i can see the following scenario working out well: she expresses her feelings; you just maintain eye contact w/out saying a word and kiss her.