"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

What do you all think about this?

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Messages
84
Reaction score
15
Age
34
Ok it's this check I met 7 years ago. We literally chilled for like 2 days and we never linked back up on my part , so it wasn't really never nothing,eventually lost all contacts. So years later I ran across her Facebook page, so I just her up.

(June 2018) she doesn't open ot respond to message. 2months later (Sep 15, 2018) I messaged her and told her to hit me up, she replied back with the "??"..I asked where she was at and she said " why wassup", I replied back with the same plans I hit her up about 2 months ago, she never responded.

(Late Oct 2018) wrote her again, she didnt respond So a week later (early Nov 2018) I wrote her again,she wrote back cursin me out , told me to stop writing her and I'm really buggin. I was like forget it and went on about my business. I wrote her again late Nov and told her we need to link up and the reason why ect. She left me on read.

A week later I(Mid Dec) I had a missed call from her. I wrote her back and was like what's up .she wrote back and asked where I was at, i replied 8 hrs later and never got a response. Wrote her 6 days later, she never opened it., Called her later that evening she never answered.
Another 6 days passed I wrote her again and asked where she was at, I then immediately call her she didn't answer and instantly wrote me back " Boy wtf wrong with you, don't be calling my phone " , I told her we need to link up ..she replies back and saying " I'm not trying to do such and such" , I said im talking about something else.. she says " I'm good I have a dude. You had a chance and played", I didn't reply , I wrote her back 2 days later no response and called no answer. Wrote her again, kind of got frustrated and said rude I assumed and she wrote back cursing me out,ect Telling me to get the f in. I still wrote her after that telling her we need to link and she ended up blocking me. I really just went on about business.

A year later , (Sept 2019) I'm on Snapchat and a Chick that i know that I'm following had her in one of their snap stories. I wrote the chick and mentioned ol girl name and told her to tell her to hit my snap, told her my snapname. Ol girl ended up checking it and asking me " who is this"..I told her and she was like " Really C**y (My name)..wrote her back and mentioned the same plans I had before and she said " I'm over that sh**t"..I never responded .

Months later,January 2020 I messaged her on Snapchat she instantly opened it and responded..told her about linking up ect she was like "mhmm"..she even took a screenshot of the address I gave her but she ended flaking out after I kept texting her and said she was in for tonight , she been ripping and running" (be excuse)..I wrote her back now response smh. 2 days later she write me back and leaves her number and says " call me 2***3***"..I waited for a week to call and when I did some dude answered the phone , I hung up. So I called back 2 days later , no answer but she instantly sent a text with the "??", I said " This C**y (My name)...she replies with " what's up"...I reply and she instantly says " wrong number"...I'm like wtf? So I write her on Snapchat and say " answer yo phone"..she says " No" , I replied she never responded till the next morning and said something I ain't understand..I responded back but she never opended., She finally opened it 2 weeks later, around Feb 3 but never responded.

Feb 8 2020,So I found out she had a new number and got it. I texted her and was like " What's up this c**y", she texts back an hr later and says " How you get my number ? I didn't see the text ,3 min passed she texted back " Creeped out b**ch" and called my phone 5 min later but I didn't answer because i didn't see it till after. She blocked the number.

I texted her from another number after , she says " QUIT TEXTING ME,LEAVE ME THE F ALONE" , I told her she gave me her number on snap and she trippin , she was like when? Send a screenshot? and asked what's my Snapchat name..I told her and told her she must don't know who she Be talking to on there...she texts back 5 min later saying " Blocked" and now I'm blocked on Snapchat.

So I check my Facebook and see she sent me this right before I texted her the second time:


(She unblocked me , wrote that and blocked me again...not on Facebook but only messenger)

What y'all think about this??
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Ok it's this check I met 7 years ago. We literally chilled for like 2 days and we never linked back up on my part , so it wasn't really never nothing,eventually lost all contacts. So years later I ran across her Facebook page, so I just her up.

(June 2018) she doesn't open ot respond to message. 2months later (Sep 15, 2018) I messaged her and told her to hit me up, she replied back with the "??"..I asked where she was at and she said " why wassup", I replied back with the same plans I hit her up about 2 months ago, she never responded.

(Late Oct 2018) wrote her again, she didnt respond So a week later (early Nov 2018) I wrote her again,she wrote back cursin me out , told me to stop writing her and I'm really buggin. I was like forget it and went on about my business. I wrote her again late Nov and told her we need to link up and the reason why ect. She left me on read.

A week later I(Mid Dec) I had a missed call from her. I wrote her back and was like what's up .she wrote back and asked where I was at, i replied 8 hrs later and never got a response. Wrote her 6 days later, she never opened it., Called her later that evening she never answered.
Another 6 days passed I wrote her again and asked where she was at, I then immediately call her she didn't answer and instantly wrote me back " Boy wtf wrong with you, don't be calling my phone " , I told her we need to link up ..she replies back and saying " I'm not trying to do such and such" , I said im talking about something else.. she says " I'm good I have a dude. You had a chance and played", I didn't reply , I wrote her back 2 days later no response and called no answer. Wrote her again, kind of got frustrated and said rude I assumed and she wrote back cursing me out,ect Telling me to get the f in. I still wrote her after that telling her we need to link and she ended up blocking me. I really just went on about business.

A year later , (Sept 2019) I'm on Snapchat and a Chick that i know that I'm following had her in one of their snap stories. I wrote the chick and mentioned ol girl name and told her to tell her to hit my snap, told her my snapname. Ol girl ended up checking it and asking me " who is this"..I told her and she was like " Really C**y (My name)..wrote her back and mentioned the same plans I had before and she said " I'm over that sh**t"..I never responded .

Months later,January 2020 I messaged her on Snapchat she instantly opened it and responded..told her about linking up ect she was like "mhmm"..she even took a screenshot of the address I gave her but she ended flaking out after I kept texting her and said she was in for tonight , she been ripping and running" (be excuse)..I wrote her back now response smh. 2 days later she write me back and leaves her number and says " call me 2***3***"..I waited for a week to call and when I did some dude answered the phone , I hung up. So I called back 2 days later , no answer but she instantly sent a text with the "??", I said " This C**y (My name)...she replies with " what's up"...I reply and she instantly says " wrong number"...I'm like wtf? So I write her on Snapchat and say " answer yo phone"..she says " No" , I replied she never responded till the next morning and said something I ain't understand..I responded back but she never opended., She finally opened it 2 weeks later, around Feb 3 but never responded.

Feb 8 2020,So I found out she had a new number and got it. I texted her and was like " What's up this c**y", she texts back an hr later and says " How you get my number ? I didn't see the text ,3 min passed she texted back " Creeped out b**ch" and called my phone 5 min later but I didn't answer because i didn't see it till after. She blocked the number.

I texted her from another number after , she says " QUIT TEXTING ME,LEAVE ME THE F ALONE" , I told her she gave me her number on snap and she trippin , she was like when? Send a screenshot? and asked what's my Snapchat name..I told her and told her she must don't know who she Be talking to on there...she texts back 5 min later saying " Blocked" and now I'm blocked on Snapchat.

So I check my Facebook and see she sent me this right before I texted her the second time:


(She unblocked me , wrote that and blocked me again...not on Facebook but only messenger)

What y'all think about this??
Stop talking to her.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
How is she bullying me?? What action of her's signifies bullying??
Shes talking down to you like being a judge sitting on a podium. She coulda been polite about it but chose not to. If you dont recognize it as rude and belittling then your confidence may be shot.
 

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Messages
84
Reaction score
15
Age
34
Shes talking down to you like being a judge sitting on a podium. She coulda been polite about it but chose not to. If you dont recognize it as rude and belittling then your confidence may be shot.
Can you quote one if interactions to show me an example?
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Can you quote one if interactions to show me an example?
(June 2018) she doesn't open ot respond to message. 2months later (Sep 15, 2018) I messaged her and told her to hit me up, she replied back with the "??"..I asked where she was at and she said " why wassup", I replied back with the same plans I hit her up about 2 months ago, she never responded.
(Late Oct 2018) wrote her again, she didnt respond So a week later (early Nov 2018) I wrote her again,she wrote back cursin me out , told me to stop writing her and I'm really buggin. I was like forget it and went on about my business. I wrote her again late Nov and told her we need to link up and the reason why ect. She left me on read.
I then immediately call her she didn't answer and instantly wrote me back " Boy wtf wrong with you, don't be calling my phone "
she ended up blocking me.
Feb 8 2020,So I found out she had a new number and got it. I texted her and was like " What's up this c**y", she texts back an hr later and says " How you get my number ? I didn't see the text ,3 min passed she texted back " Creeped out b**ch" and called my phone 5 min later but I didn't answer because i didn't see it till after. She blocked the number.
At what point do you not understand this chick is NOT interested.

Do you just want a restraining order and jail time?

Stop acting like a psycho.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
This has to be a troll. If not, you better just stop what you are doing. Its plain creepy. If she had ANY interest, she wouldn't be threatening to get you jailed, as if the multiple obvious rejections prior weren't enough. Her "stuck on stupid" statement sums it up and I can't say that I disagree.

@mrgoodstuff Seriously? She could have been polite? This was a 2 day relationship, SEVEN years ago. If a woman was acting like this to me, I would get double locks on my door and a security cam.
 

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Messages
84
Reaction score
15
Age
34
You all have to think, remember when she said " I'm good, I have a dude, you had a "Chance" and played...the day she asked where I was at ..so I can't say she wasn't never interested....that's what's confusing me
 

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
"the day she asked where I was at"
She was probably seeing if you were creeping outside her door.
"can't say she wasn't never interested" Man, you need to get a grip. She probably was, for a week, 2555 days ago.
Note the word "had" as in a chance. And she is good and she has a dude.
How you can read anything to the positive here escapes me.

This reminds me of dumb and dumber.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
This has to be a troll. If not, you better just stop what you are doing. Its plain creepy. If she had ANY interest, she wouldn't be threatening to get you jailed, as if the multiple obvious rejections prior weren't enough. Her "stuck on stupid" statement sums it up and I can't say that I disagree.

@mrgoodstuff Seriously? She could have been polite? This was a 2 day relationship, SEVEN years ago. If a woman was acting like this to me, I would get double locks on my door and a security cam.
She coulda said i have a man and not i interested.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top